MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Talking For All You Old Guys Out There

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says,
"OK old fart, time for you to retire."

The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner" The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over." The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop." The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man. So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast. The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. The Old Rooster is squalking and running as hard as he can. The Farmer grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says,
"Darn.....third gay rooster I bought this month."

Moral of this story? ....

Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery will always overcome youth and arrogance!

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
+1 For the Good Guys. -$11M For the Bad Guys! FlipSideUp The Circus 34 11-05-2007 09:45 AM
Phiddy guys/dirtbike guys...NEED HELP!!! Solracer How To's and Q & A's 29 03-17-2007 10:48 PM
guys gf gets puched....whoops both guys flip326 Off Topic 5 10-01-2006 10:58 PM
OH HOLY KRAP YOU GUYS YOU GUYS... Ramius Off Topic 14 04-11-2006 08:11 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 AM   #2
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

Thanks Brena, from one old rooster
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:40 AM   #3
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC
Thanks Brena, from one old rooster

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #4
AsusRR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

LOL :laughing6:laughing6
Old 05-03-2007, 11:45 AM   #5
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R

Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
that is funny
Old 05-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #6
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

O.K. Joke time huh.

This little old man was sitiing on his porch drinking a cup of coffee like he does every morning when the little boy from don the street come by dragging some chicken wire. The old man calls out to the "what you gonna do with that? The boy replied it's chicken wire, I'm gonna go catch me some chickens" The old man replied that will never work boy. The boy strolled on past. That afternoon the old man was sitting on his porch drinking a glass of tea like he did every afternoon when here comes the little boy dragging his chicken wire with 20 chickens hung up in it. The old man shook his head and said I don't believe it.

The next day the old man was sitting on his porch drinking his coffee when the boy came down the road carrying a roll of duct tape. the old man asked "what you gonna do with that" The boy replied "it's duck tape I'm gonna catch me some ducks. The old man replied that will never work boy, and the boy just kept on walking. That afternoon the old man was sitting on his porch drinking his tea and coming up the road was the little boy with the duct tape stretched out with 20 ducks caught up in it. The old man was shocked and suprised to see such a thing.

The next day the old man was sitting on his porch drinkig his coffe and here come the boy swinging a stick. The old man asked the boy " whatcha got there boy"? The boy replied it' a ***** willow branch. The old man said wait for me I'll get my hat.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
pinesol_hater
analbifita

Bike(s):
2k6 GSXR 600

^^ Hilarious :laughing6 :laughing6
pinesol_hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #8
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 05-03-2007, 12:24 PM   #9
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja nana
O.K. Joke time huh.

This little old man was sitiing on his porch drinking a cup of coffee like he does every morning when the little boy from don the street come by dragging some chicken wire. The old man calls out to the "what you gonna do with that? The boy replied it's chicken wire, I'm gonna go catch me some chickens" The old man replied that will never work boy. The boy strolled on past. That afternoon the old man was sitting on his porch drinking a glass of tea like he did every afternoon when here comes the little boy dragging his chicken wire with 20 chickens hung up in it. The old man shook his head and said I don't believe it.

The next day the old man was sitting on his porch drinking his coffee when the boy came down the road carrying a roll of duct tape. the old man asked "what you gonna do with that" The boy replied "it's duck tape I'm gonna catch me some ducks. The old man replied that will never work boy, and the boy just kept on walking. That afternoon the old man was sitting on his porch drinking his tea and coming up the road was the little boy with the duct tape stretched out with 20 ducks caught up in it. The old man was shocked and suprised to see such a thing.

The next day the old man was sitting on his porch drinkig his coffe and here come the boy swinging a stick. The old man asked the boy " whatcha got there boy"? The boy replied it' a ***** willow branch. The old man said wait for me I'll get my hat.

FTW

going to share this one with the office.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #10
a.hendon

Bike(s):
01 ninja zx-6r

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
a.hendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:20 PM   #11
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

:laughing6

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< smart "Old Fart"....

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement