MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2007, 11:10 AM   #1201
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Congrats on the new job Will. I'm looking to go to a new builder right now. Tired of these ****ers that I work for...
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another bored thread ?? 1FastMF Off Topic 5 01-23-2009 02:09 AM
bored thread evobusa7 Off Topic 305 12-08-2008 12:55 AM
Another Thread for the BORED!!!! del240z Off Topic 42 05-13-2007 04:32 PM
Thread for the bored.. amber|alexis Off Topic 419 05-07-2007 04:33 PM
The May 3rd I'm Bored Thread BoostJunkie Off Topic 101 05-03-2006 08:36 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2007, 11:19 AM   #1202
TxFireblade
STRENGTH THROU Oi!
 
TxFireblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 126


Bike(s):
04 CBR 1000RR KTM 380









Send a message via Yahoo to TxFireblade
We were suppose to be cooking out today at work. rain...5hrs 48min left in the day then back to fort worth.
__________________
You can preach till you're blue in the face but if you are lying in the gutter no one's gonna listen. If you pick yourself up by the bootstraps and live your life to the best of your ability you may set an example that others will follow...The power of your example is far greater then what you say!
TxFireblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:24 AM   #1203
A303
Senior Member
 
A303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stafford, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,197

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr









Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
Congrats on the new job Will. I'm looking to go to a new builder right now. Tired of these ****ers that I work for...

Haha thanks dude. Kevin asked about you yesterday, said you guys were gettin together for poker tonight
__________________
686069c4c860b9a550e843a7a3c102b279336
R.I.P.
Roger "Koskesh"
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:38 AM   #1204
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
yea poker night tonight. I will be there.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:11 PM   #1205
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






I just woke up YAWWWWWWNNNNNN .... still laying in bed.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #1206
sillywabbit
Senior Member
 
sillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 777

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Firebolt




Member Garage





must be nice. Or should I ask Clayton if it was nice?
__________________
sillywabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #1207
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Where you been B? never hear rom you guys anymore.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:29 PM   #1208
Dub_B83
Senior Member
 
Dub_B83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cypress, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,222


Bike(s):
2005 ZX6R Magma Orange









Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
Where you been B? never hear rom you guys anymore.
I know, what is up with the sudden silence of Brena and Clayton? Do you guys not like us any more or did the mods slap you with a daily post limit?
__________________
[CENTER]Cut right into me
because I am made of scars
Yes, I am made of scars

This one had it coming - This one found a vein
This one was an accident, but never gave me pain
This one was my fathers and This one you can't see
This one had me scared to death,
[U]But I guess I should be glad I'm not dead[/U]

Yes I am made of scars
That's what I'm made of!![/CENTER]
Dub_B83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:34 PM   #1209
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
I know, what is up with the sudden silence of Brena and Clayton? Do you guys not like us any more or did the mods slap you with a daily post limit?

You probably scared them off with your riding :laughing6 :laughing6


Jk bro
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:35 PM   #1210
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbit
must be nice. Or should I ask Clayton if it was nice?

He is still sleeping right now

And no you dont need to ask him if its nice.... Yall dont need to know how nice it is :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #1211
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
Where you been B? never hear rom you guys anymore.
We have been hiding out kinda...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #1212
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
He is still sleeping right now

And no you dont need to ask him if its nice.... Yall dont need to know how nice it is :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

Don't worry..... I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #1213
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!
 
YankeeR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 & 1960
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,001


Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.









Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
We have been hiding out kinda...


Yea Apparantely!!
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/yankee68

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #1214
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub_B83
I know, what is up with the sudden silence of Brena and Clayton? Do you guys not like us any more or did the mods slap you with a daily post limit?


Neither We still luf yew all. I think we might be going out to the pool party thing for a little bit in case any of yall wanna make sure we are still alive.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #1215
A303
Senior Member
 
A303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stafford, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,197

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr









Send a message via AIM to A303
work....boring
__________________
686069c4c860b9a550e843a7a3c102b279336
R.I.P.
Roger "Koskesh"
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #1216
sillywabbit
Senior Member
 
sillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 777

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Firebolt




Member Garage





Seen that projector they got for a tv? Bet they got a nice video of themselves.....=]
__________________
sillywabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #1217
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeR6
Don't worry..... I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!
:topsecret
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:39 PM   #1218
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywabbit
Seen that projector they got for a tv? Bet they got a nice video of themselves.....=]


Bwahhahahahhahaha yall know nothing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #1219
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






See and I come in here to talk to yall and then everyone disapears.... Or yall just dont type fast enough one or the other
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #1220
sillywabbit
Senior Member
 
sillywabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 777

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Firebolt




Member Garage





sorry, I was imagining the video =]
__________________
sillywabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy