Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 01:11 PM   #101
Pro Racer Mode Enabled
Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

08 Raven
05 Vstar 1100

Picked mine up today. Very pleased with product and service.
tiatool is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bluetooth- Sena vs Scala Rider D-Man General Discussion (Moto Related) 41 04-17-2014 10:27 AM
Where can I buy Sena bluetooth in HTown??? Swat267 General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 10-12-2012 03:39 PM
Old 05-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #102
aka A.C. Jizzle
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

2013 Ducati 848 Evo
04 R6-sold
01 Zx6r-sold

Originally Posted by Mantoe View Post
Yeah, I didn't respond to his post for obvious reasons. Lol

My problem is two fold. The first is, there isn't enough room in my helmet (agv grid) to fit them without mashing my head or ears. The other problem is that the speakers have no bass to them so music has a real shrill to it and is annoying. With earplugs in, max volume isn't enough.
try using a head sock. i used to use it to keep my headphones in place (before getting the Sena) but when i tried putting on my helmet after installing the speakers (without a head sock) it was a MFer. I tried with the head sock and my helmet (Shoei RF 1200) slid on perfectly. I did have to move the speakers around a bit til i found the right spot tho.

as far as the bass, the music app i use has EQ settings so i messed around with them til i got the right balance. Sure the bass isn't as strong it would be with headphones but its enough for me. And the speakers get pretty loud for me. I cant even max out the volume on them while riding (it gets slightly distorted & unnecessarily loud). On the highway, wind noise does have a small effect on the speakers so I'll increase the volume slightly with the
Go Rockets and Texans!!!
acjei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:09 AM   #103
Official MH tag inspector
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Wife got hers... now she is hounding me to get home and install it..

Thanks MH!
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote