MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 PM   #1
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








COTA parking and camping close to the circuit

This is a friend of mine and he's close to COTA (How close? Check the map!!)

He's offering parking and camping for all major events at COTA. Parking is $20 per day and $50 for 3 days for a car and $10 per day or $25 for all 3 days for a motorcycle. Camping is $25 per night per person.

He's even been known to have live music at the events.

http://christaylorracing.com/cota-se.../cota-parking/

http://christaylorracing.com/cota-se.../cota-camping/

Tell him Stuart sent you.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Circuit of The Americas COTA store w/ additional 35% off MotoGP, F1,Le Mans,etc gear aznhero913 General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 03-15-2015 11:05 PM
Parking at COTA z0sum General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 01-14-2015 12:19 AM
Camping at MotoGP COTA Sportbiketed General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 03-19-2014 05:20 PM
COTA MotoGP Camping TheMagicMan General Discussion (Moto Related) 8 04-15-2013 11:47 AM
COTA volunteer camping (recent email) pumpkinHED General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 03-12-2013 05:32 PM
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy