MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #81
TILLA THE KILLA
Senior Member
 
TILLA THE KILLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 369

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)








Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
toeknee give me a call...need to know if everything is alright with you homey
__________________
"I don't want to wipe out everyone, just my enemies Tom, that's all." Michael Corleone:BangHead: :
Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked: "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"
The Marine shrugged and replied: "Recoil."

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
TILLA THE KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THE HUMBLE CREW (THC) JULY RIDES!!!!! Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 88 08-22-2007 04:49 PM
THE HUMBLE CREW (THC) JUNE RIDES.... Nightster Ridester Events, Meets and Rides 119 07-15-2007 02:50 PM
HUMBLE crew.. April rides RGHNCKTXN Events, Meets and Rides 166 04-26-2007 09:52 AM
HUMBLE CREW SUNDAY RIDE 4/15 KORN13 Events, Meets and Rides 134 04-18-2007 10:45 AM
149 ride 4-15 Humble crew Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 04-16-2007 10:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #82
50fool
AD
 
50fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Humble, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 113


Bike(s):
2003 636, 2004 crf50









I live in Humble and I would like to start joining yall on the Wednesday ride. I drive a 1998 suzuki gs500 for now but it shouldn't be too hard to keep up with you bigger guys and gals. Im in the process of trying to find a 600cc bike preferably fuel injected. I love the gs500 but I dont want to throw lots of money into the suspension etc. Its a great bike to learn on but I want to take it to the next level....with style

80% chance...count me in for the next ride. Starbucks is 5 minutes from my house. Hopefully I will meet some of you from Humble and make some new riding friends. I drive a fiddy too so if anyone in Humble wants to ride those, pm me.
50fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:11 AM   #83
Bricksta
Member
 
Bricksta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Humble,Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 46


Bike(s):
Suzuki 600/ 06 crf250/ 06 crf 450









last ride was fun.
im not going to be able to make it out this wensday.
but i might meet up with yall at 249 and 1960.
depends on what time i get out of class
Bricksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:46 AM   #84
Zrob25
Senior Member
 
Zrob25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 501












Yeah I'm not gonna make this one either.
__________________
"I'm your Huckleberry!"
Zrob25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:20 PM   #85
Chivalry
Member
 
Chivalry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 89

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'09 R6S Raven
'08 HD Fatboy
'04 R6 Limited Edition







Send a message via AIM to Chivalry Send a message via Yahoo to Chivalry
Anyone go out Thursdays? I close the bar on wednesdays working trying to pay for mods for my bike!
Chivalry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:52 PM   #86
blackhalo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huffman
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 298












so none of ya'll riding tonight?
blackhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #87
CBR22
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: why???
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 87

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
one of those fast ones









yea iz anyone goin tonite, and was toeknee really serious
__________________
Mention My Name And Bring The Whole City Out
CBR22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #88
CBR22
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: why???
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 87

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
one of those fast ones









ill stop by Starbucks and see whatzup
__________________
Mention My Name And Bring The Whole City Out
CBR22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #89
RGHNCKTXN
Black and Red R1
 
RGHNCKTXN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 295


Bike(s):
03 R1









Send a message via AIM to RGHNCKTXN
hey guys,.. yall be safe.. if you read up on general discussion... yall will see my post.. my cousin.. (distant) was killed on his bike yesterday.. that makes 1 to many this month.. seems like there are more memorial rides then meets goin on.. if and when yall ride.. be safe and watch the ****ING IDOT cagers..


see yall in a few weeks.
RGHNCKTXN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:28 PM   #90
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHNCKTXN
hey guys,.. yall be safe.. if you read up on general discussion... yall will see my post.. my cousin.. (distant) was killed on his bike yesterday.. that makes 1 to many this month.. seems like there are more memorial rides then meets goin on.. if and when yall ride.. be safe and watch the ****ING IDOT cagers..


see yall in a few weeks.
is he the guy that hit the 4x4 post? if it was i think the guy that was with him rode with me last weekend.

some people don't realize when you push the limit, the motherfu<ker likes to push back from time to time....
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #91
Gryphin
09 r1!
 
Gryphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,214

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)



Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
Well well well.... my wednesday was pretty crappy... Rode with a buddy and was leading the way... he was still new to riding been riding off and on for about 2 months had maybe 500 miles under his belt. Well.. to make a long story short i was taking him down of my favorite roads to ride, not going anywhere near what i normally do speed wise. And i was even calling out how hard the turn was ahead of time... by holding out my knee for a number of seconds depending on which side the turn was going and how hard... longer the hold, the harder the turn and the more he needed to slow down....

as we were going through a semi-hard left hand turn i was curising along at the speed limit which just happened to be 60mph, and put my left knee out for about 3 seconds letting him know to slow down, as i go through the turn, I look back in my mirror to see him lean over and then just fall flat on the ground and slide...

my instant reaction was to quickly stop and turn around, making sure to ride past him and check the turn before turning around in the middle of the road. as i pulled off and stoped my bike he was back up off the ground with a little bit of mut and what not on him and his jacket, bike smashed... needless to say, it was quite an experince something that you will never forget... looking behind you seeing your buddy slide across the ground and into the ditch..


I just hope that everyone will take it easy if they ride with new people and try to show them the ropes. We made one pass down this road fine, it was just the return trip that got him. We still dont know extactly how he went down, all he knows is that he was leaning and the bike wouldnt lean anymore. (i think he freaked out and hit the brakes will leaned over and layed the bike down.)

But please, take it easy with the new guys and watch out for them!
__________________
Quote:
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #92
Gryphin
09 r1!
 
Gryphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,214

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)



Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C
^^^ Is this Andy that went down? I think that was his name.. the kid w/ the yellow vette? = / Glad he is ok. I hope we weren't going to hard when we rode Tuesday with him. He seemed like an alright guy. Was he able to ride the bike home?

And Kyle I think we've all been taking it much easier since we are seeing all these people going down and some not making it. It's really made me think and others think about our habits.

Dave

also guys I plan on riding tomorrow morning. Probably get up around 8 or so and hit the road. Maybe just down beltway to 90 up 1485 through huffman, crosby new caney and make my way to 149 and figure it out from there but I'm ready for a ride. It's my Bday and I want to get some miles in before noon cuz I got plans after that
BROTHER GIVE ME A CALL!
__________________
Quote:
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #93
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









[QUOTE=Dave C
also guys I plan on riding tomorrow morning. Probably get up around 8 or so and hit the road. Maybe just down beltway to 90 up 1485 through huffman, crosby new caney and make my way to 149 and figure it out from there but I'm ready for a ride. It's my Bday and I want to get some miles in before noon cuz I got plans after that [/QUOTE]
U suck you are passing right by my nieghborhood!
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:54 PM   #94
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphin
Well well well.... my wednesday was pretty crappy... Rode with a buddy and was leading the way... he was still new to riding been riding off and on for about 2 months had maybe 500 miles under his belt. Well.. to make a long story short i was taking him down of my favorite roads to ride, not going anywhere near what i normally do speed wise. And i was even calling out how hard the turn was ahead of time... by holding out my knee for a number of seconds depending on which side the turn was going and how hard... longer the hold, the harder the turn and the more he needed to slow down....

as we were going through a semi-hard left hand turn i was curising along at the speed limit which just happened to be 60mph, and put my left knee out for about 3 seconds letting him know to slow down, as i go through the turn, I look back in my mirror to see him lean over and then just fall flat on the ground and slide...

my instant reaction was to quickly stop and turn around, making sure to ride past him and check the turn before turning around in the middle of the road. as i pulled off and stoped my bike he was back up off the ground with a little bit of mut and what not on him and his jacket, bike smashed... needless to say, it was quite an experince something that you will never forget... looking behind you seeing your buddy slide across the ground and into the ditch..


I just hope that everyone will take it easy if they ride with new people and try to show them the ropes. We made one pass down this road fine, it was just the return trip that got him. We still dont know extactly how he went down, all he knows is that he was leaning and the bike wouldnt lean anymore. (i think he freaked out and hit the brakes will leaned over and layed the bike down.)

But please, take it easy with the new guys and watch out for them!
glad your friend was ok.
if his bikes all smashed up, i would love to buy it. i need a track bike. what was it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:53 AM   #95
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








aw, poor andy! I'll buy him coffee next time i see him! I'm glad he's ok...any roadrash?

Anyways, Im out of school and will be in houston for about a month in case anyone wants to ride.
__________________
Marlena
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #96
pester
Black olives matter
 
pester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montgomery cty
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 15,272

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard



Member Garage





anyone in nw wanna ride today/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #97
marimirez
PW Reformed...
 
marimirez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Far North
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,617


Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600









Quote:
Originally Posted by pester
anyone in nw wanna ride today/
No.
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 06:41 PM   #98
pester
Black olives matter
 
pester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montgomery cty
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 15,272

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard



Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by marimirez
No.
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #99
50fool
AD
 
50fool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Humble, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 113


Bike(s):
2003 636, 2004 crf50









I got a new bike finally!!!! Got me a 2003 kawasaki ninja 636 so if anyone in the Humble crew is going to ride soon post up or pm me. I love the bike its amazing. Im not a beginner but I don't want to do anything crazy but I heard you guys are pretty tame. THe 636 is a monster to me I cant imagine a liter bike!!! I seriously need a beat up f4i or ANYTHING good to stunt. the 636 is just too pretty. So anyways I have been seeing a bunch of guys riding while I got my bike wonder if they ride with you guys. I rode with about 5 people from kingwood I wonder if any of them ride with THC.

Ill be outa town but checking to see when yall meet up again.

cool, peace
50fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 04:28 PM   #100
Gryphin
09 r1!
 
Gryphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,214

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)



Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
yo! finals are over, school is out for the summer.. lets get this party started! if anyone if off during the week, i am free to buzz around town. just give me a shout! if your new... please let me know, so that i can drive slow.. i dont like to leave people in the dust..
__________________
Quote:
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy