MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 01:20 AM   #241
flypunk
it doesn't matter

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 3

you really dont pay attention. I find it amusing to see 3 year olds argue themself into a corner. :laughing6

Funny how when someone can't argue something logically they end up contradicting themselves and then they divert the straight up questions to something else.

For all your BS scenarios, ill offer you a true one. A friend gets bit by a rattlesnake so they speed down a known speed zone, going 90 on a 50 Gets pulled over, they stop explain it all, and they are on their way after it all checked out 2 mins later.

no wreck, no pileup, nothing. Its called responsibility, and respect for life... what was your term ... pro-life.

but then again, that was only when not compared to the price for a tv right?
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"dirtbike" riders running from the cops ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 06-13-2010 11:22 PM
Cops: I-Phone app that warns you about traffic cameras and speed traps is "cowardly". Racer997 General Discussion (Moto Related) 35 07-18-2009 02:21 AM
The "cops words" stright out of there mouths about sport bikes Lee General Discussion (Moto Related) 44 12-25-2006 01:18 PM
fyi: for the "runners" amongst us. RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 09-08-2006 01:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2007, 01:33 AM   #242
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by flypunk
you really dont pay attention. I find it amusing to see 3 year olds argue themself into a corner. :laughing6

Funny how when someone can't argue something logically they end up contradicting themselves and then they divert the straight up questions to something else.

For all your BS scenarios, ill offer you a true one. A friend gets bit by a rattlesnake so they speed down a known speed zone, going 90 on a 50 Gets pulled over, they stop explain it all, and they are on their way after it all checked out 2 mins later.

no wreck, no pileup, nothing. Its called responsibility, and respect for life... what was your term ... pro-life.

but then again, that was only when not compared to the price for a tv right?
"punk" as defined by dictionary.com
-a young male partner of a homosexual.

i'm done...

Old 05-04-2007, 01:44 AM   #243
flypunk
it doesn't matter

:laughing6 bwhahahhaha :laughing6

still no answers, still no logic, still contradict yourself, and its still amusing to see what diversion you come up with next.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:54 AM   #244
flypunk
it doesn't matter

Dang its late all yours, I give. No point in trying to understand something that doesnt want to be explained.

Peace.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:59 AM   #245
zero_cool

Member Garage

sleep tight punk...don't let your boyfriends crabs bite

Old 05-04-2007, 06:57 AM   #246
Ulric
Dirty Old

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"you must be livin in the Matrix bc in but i'm my world people are rapped and murdered. actually you'll find its not all that uncommon if youd watch the news. "

Oh yes...the horror of the poor person that get's 'rapped', I'll admit I never liked Vanilla ice...but don't know anyone that died from his rap...Weird Al's either for that matter.
I don't know of any 9 car pileups causing 8 fatalaties that were initiated by a cop taking a runner out. I do know several big accidents caused by someone speeding and not paying attention to their driving.

"heres another BS scenario di<kcheese.
a guys talking to his girlfriend on the phone as shes driving to work. next thing he knows theres a loud crash and then screaming and crying and his girlfriend is no longer talking. .... but hey, if thats how you work, just be fair and let your ol lady know not to count on ya."

You hear a crash, screaming and crying & you think she was robbed?
Logic...crash yes, robbed? Driving & Cell phone...they DON'T mix.

Here's another, cops are assigned areas. They don't hop into their car and decide what they feel like doing that day.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:32 AM   #247
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznhero913
There are much more severe crimes officers can stop. They dont need to waste our money, sitting in their cruisers making us pay for trying to get to school/work/church on time. They could be patroling a neighborhood or something. The cops giving tickets on freeways have no spine and they are COWARDS. PERIOD.
Sounds like a personal problem, maybe you should leave a few minutes earlier...
Old 05-04-2007, 08:36 AM   #248
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Zero_Cool
Bike: '02 GSX-R 750*sold*, '02 GSX-R Telefonica*sold*, 02 CR250*sold*...officially fuggin bikeless!

With no bike why are you even worrying about a cop running you off the road on one!!!???!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 AM   #249
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

A few of you RUINED what was a great thread...... stop acting like children,

Advertisement