MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2007, 03:04 PM   #181
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller
T If you miss all of those warning signs then you should be run off the road. It'll help getting the dumbasses out of the gene pool
Well if you want to really clean the gene pool, you should run half of the idiots in cages off the road. They try to kill me everytime I ride it seems like I just don't the cops to join lets kill bikers today legally.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"dirtbike" riders running from the cops ScooterTrash General Discussion (Moto Related) 54 06-13-2010 11:22 PM
Cops: I-Phone app that warns you about traffic cameras and speed traps is "cowardly". Racer997 General Discussion (Moto Related) 35 07-18-2009 02:21 AM
The "cops words" stright out of there mouths about sport bikes Lee General Discussion (Moto Related) 44 12-25-2006 01:18 PM
fyi: for the "runners" amongst us. RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 09-08-2006 01:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2007, 03:05 PM   #182
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

all in all Bill, I just think you're over-thinking it a lil' bit....you don't have anything more to worry about now than you did a month ago. Unless you like to sue cops for hurting you in a chase!!! :laughing6
Old 05-03-2007, 03:32 PM   #183
zero_cool

Member Garage

news flash-
my friends fourwheeler was stolen right off his front porch last night. question, where was the officer to "serve and protect"??? he was busy at the front of the neighborhood clocking speeders on the interstate, and thats a fcking fact. now knowing that the cops aren't going to be there to keep you property from being stolen, just wtf is one to do to keep this from happening? you can't shoot them unless your life is in danger and your d@mn sure not going to talk him into having a cup of coffee with you while the police man to wake from his nap, (and don't doubt, its true. my aunt has admitted to it and she says shes not the only one). since the police are just this high and mighty official that should be treated with nothing but respect, why can't they do something to deserve it?

Old 05-03-2007, 03:33 PM   #184
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill
Well if you want to really clean the gene pool, you should run half of the idiots in cages off the road. They try to kill me everytime I ride it seems like I just don't the cops to join lets kill bikers today legally.
X2

Old 05-03-2007, 03:38 PM   #185
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
where was the officer to "serve and protect"???
Sounds more like you are looking for personal protection like a bodyguard.

:laughing6
Old 05-03-2007, 03:49 PM   #186
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia
Sounds more like you are looking for personal protection like a bodyguard.

:laughing6
hey sister, i didn't put the saying on the sides of thousands of cruisers. how bout you tell me, just what tthe are they "serving and protecting". d@mn sure not me, unless they're "serving" me a warrant for not paying a traffic ticket.

Old 05-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #187
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

There is certainly no middle ground here, you're either on one side of the fence or the other... and that seems to bleed over into other aspects of people's lives, ie:

"THC" says "legalize it" and "FTP" :confused1

"TexMex1" agrees with the supreme court on this issue and mentions that his dad is a fallen officer

Your posts here say more about you than you think... just something to keep in mind.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:52 PM   #188
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
unless they're "serving" me a warrant for not paying a traffic ticket.
Yeah, sounded like you had issues with the law and that explains it. :icon_bigg
Old 05-03-2007, 03:55 PM   #189
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
news flash-
my friends fourwheeler was stolen right off his front porch last night. question, where was the officer to "serve and protect"???
what, do you expect the cops to just be sitting in the driveway waiting on something to go down????:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 I mean dude.... this has gone way past ridiculous.....I don't even know what to tell you. I guess you are just a very troubled person with a deep, estranged grudge against society. You really should consider lightening up for your own sake, it can't be that healthy to be so irrational.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #190
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia
Yeah, sounded like you had issues with the law and that explains it. :icon_bigg
yeah, sounds like you haven't been ****** in a while? how do you explain that???:icon_bigg

you need to go to the doctor and get a checkup, i think you have too much hate in your blood

Old 05-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #191
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

THC... read the Penal Code regarding deadly force, you are allowed to protect others, yourself and your property. Seriously, read it...
Old 05-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #192
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"yeah, sounds like you haven't been ****** in a while? how do you explain that???
you need to go to the doctor and get a checkup, i think you have too much hate in your blood"

That sounds like a pretty hypocritical statement.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #193
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TODDRITZ
THC... read the Penal Code regarding deadly force, you are allowed to protect others, yourself and your property. Seriously, read it...
i have asked several officers and they have told me its illegal unless your life is in immediate danger. said the burgelar of his family could come back and sue you.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:01 PM   #194
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
"yeah, sounds like you haven't been ****** in a while? how do you explain that???
you need to go to the doctor and get a checkup, i think you have too much hate in your blood"

That sounds like a pretty hypocritical statement.
i gots mine about an hour ago

Old 05-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #195
Longnguyen

well anyone can come back and sue you no matter what you do, even if you kick his while he stole from you.......tod is right you have the right to use deadly force to protect "unrecoverable/replaceable" property, its just the sue part that sucks.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #196
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
what, do you expect the cops to just be sitting in the driveway waiting on something to go down????:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6 I mean dude.... this has gone way past ridiculous.....I don't even know what to tell you. I guess you are just a very troubled person with a deep, estranged grudge against society. You really should consider lightening up for your own sake, it can't be that healthy to be so irrational.
im not saying the cops should keep survelance on anyones house but an accasional partol couldn't hurt. atleast make it look like they're lookin for the bad guys.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #197
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"i have asked several officers and they have told me its illegal unless your life is in immediate danger. said the burgelar of his family could come back and sue you."

Go read and educate yourself... and ask an attorney or judge not a LEO.
btw do you understand the irony in going off about the ignorance etc of LEO's, then use them as a source of information?
Old 05-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #198
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longnguyen
well anyone can come back and sue you no matter what you do, even if you kick his while he stole from you.......tod is right you have the right to use deadly force to protect "unrecoverable/replaceable" property, its just the sue part that sucks.
its bs really. i think it would come down to who has the better lawyer and in either circumstance, your screwed unless your the theif.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:06 PM   #199
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
"i have asked several officers and they have told me its illegal unless your life is in immediate danger. said the burgelar of his family could come back and sue you."

Go read and educate yourself... and ask an attorney or judge not a LEO.
btw do you understand the irony in going off about the ignorance etc of LEO's, then use them as a source of information?
being that it is in the job description to know a thing or two about law, well, i guess your right. how ironic.

Old 05-03-2007, 04:07 PM   #200
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Quote:
yeah, sounds like you haven't been ****** in a while? how do you explain that???:icon_bigg

you need to go to the doctor and get a checkup, i think you have too much hate in your blood
Yup, you are irrational ... I think jus10 already covered that too. If you have to get personal, I guess you already ran out real arguments. Man, that was quick.
Closed Thread

Advertisement