MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Amidst all the doom and gloom…

Somewhere between 5 ~ 8 million motorcyclists didn’t die today.

(not trying to belittle recent tragedies - just putting things into perspective with everyone posting every death they can find on the web)
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
History Channel's Prophets of Doom jodyhudson Off Topic 16 08-24-2011 02:07 PM
Old Skool Doom Laughs BaylorNinja500 Off Topic 13 09-06-2010 10:44 PM
Play Doom In Your Web Browser Pyrofallout Off Topic 5 12-23-2008 03:39 PM
the fist bump of doom...... Whorenet Off Topic 11 06-06-2008 09:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #2
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





word.

I'm still hear

IBT50CC!
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #3
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Mnemonic
word.

I'm still hear

IBT50CC!

:laughing6 :laughing6
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:41 AM   #4
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






Work is killing me...not riding!
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #5
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by 07Blanco
Work is killing me...not riding!
Werd
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 AM   #6
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
Somewhere between 5 ~ 8 million motorcyclists didn’t die today.

(not trying to belittle recent tragedies - just putting things into perspective with everyone posting every death they can find on the web)
good point.... kind of like... "there's a 30% chance of rain...." well that means there's a 70% chance it won't! A little optimistic for me but it's the truth!!!
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:11 AM   #7
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
good point.... kind of like... "there's a 30% chance of rain...." well that means there's a 70% chance it won't! A little optimistic for me but it's the truth!!!
exactly...

Only with the current mood around here, its more like saying, "there's a .05% chance of rain - I better grab the umbrella".
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #8
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
exactly...

Only with the current mood around here, its more like saying, "there's a .05% chance of rain - I better grab the umbrella".
so true...so true
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #9
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton Mnemonic
word.

IBT50CC!

:laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:34 PM   #10
jrock
straight shooter
 
jrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: back n H-Twn
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,684

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One








Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
you suk
__________________
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy