MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #1
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
A moment of your time please!

If anyone of you know JC Camacho or his father James, you already know that they are really great people. They've been with the CMRA since 2008 with JC starting off in the mini's. (Thanks to Tim Johnson for bringing the motocross boys to roadracing by giving them sponsored rides on his mini endurance team) Even growing up JC's been accustomed to racing with what he has. Which sometimes mean no practice, or racing on take offs if it wasn't in the budget. I personally believe he can be one of the best our club has to offer if he has the chance to prove it. So I started this gofundme account to try and help him get his one shot! If you find it in your heart to help a fellow CMRA member and his father take his son to the next level at AMA racing, please send a donation. Anything would help! Even just sharing this link to someone that may be able to help would be great.

The first 2014 AMA race at daytona, JC and his father James scrounged up every dollar they could get a hold of to make it there. In AMA, they don't get a bunch of practice like club racing. With that being said, JC was taken out on his 1st lap of 1st practice, scrambled to get the bike put back together to get back out there. So he had 1 more practice session to learn the track (AND work on bike setup)... then it was time for qualifying. JC ended up qualifying 17th. First race comes around and he finds his way to place 12th place. Now with more laps under his belt and making a few setup changes, he goes into race 2 in which he finished 7th place against some of the fastest young riders in this country.

I believe in him. I think he can go places. I truly believe he is deserving of it as well. If you would like to donate, please click the link below.

http://www.gofundme.com/7plm3s

Thanks everyone for your time!!!

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
who beleives their time to die will come at its due moment? boner12 Off Topic 22 12-21-2009 04:29 AM
at the moment shsu1k Health and Fitness 0 09-23-2009 12:47 AM
Take 1 Moment To see this... __NATE__ Off Topic 7 11-26-2008 07:14 AM
PLEASE take a moment and do this... dhdrider General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 09-24-2007 08:58 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2014, 10:31 PM   #2
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpaint View Post
If anyone of you know JC Camacho or his father James, you already know that they are really great people. They've been with the CMRA since 2008 with JC starting off in the mini's. (Thanks to Tim Johnson for bringing the motocross boys to roadracing by giving them sponsored rides on his mini endurance team) Even growing up JC's been accustomed to racing with what he has. Which sometimes mean no practice, or racing on take offs if it wasn't in the budget. I personally believe he can be one of the best our club has to offer if he has the chance to prove it. So I started this gofundme account to try and help him get his one shot! If you find it in your heart to help a fellow CMRA member and his father take his son to the next level at AMA racing, please send a donation. Anything would help! Even just sharing this link to someone that may be able to help would be great.

The first 2014 AMA race at daytona, JC and his father James scrounged up every dollar they could get a hold of to make it there. In AMA, they don't get a bunch of practice like club racing. With that being said, JC was taken out on his 1st lap of 1st practice, scrambled to get the bike put back together to get back out there. So he had 1 more practice session to learn the track (AND work on bike setup)... then it was time for qualifying. JC ended up qualifying 17th. First race comes around and he finds his way to place 12th place. Now with more laps under his belt and making a few setup changes, he goes into race 2 in which he finished 7th place against some of the fastest young riders in this country.

I believe in him. I think he can go places. I truly believe he is deserving of it as well. If you would like to donate, please click the link below.

http://www.gofundme.com/7plm3s

Thanks everyone for your time!!!
Can you start one for me?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Feedback Rating: (1)

This guy is the real deal! 34s at msrh on a 600. JESUS!
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:21 PM   #4
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerxxx View Post
This guy is the real deal! 34s at msrh on a 600. JESUS!
Heck yeah! JC and his father are good people.
Old 03-25-2014, 02:50 PM   #5
1FC
380 Racing & Paint

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
GSXR
GSXR
GSXR
GSXR

Thats freaking awesome, JC is a great kid also !

We will give a little something to help this guy live his dream and have a shot, 34's is unbelievable on a 600.
1FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:10 PM   #6
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Happy to help!
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:45 PM   #7
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

TTT
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:40 AM   #8
ninenine
cmra expert

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2015yzf-r6 A-bike
2012yzf-r6 B-bike

Jc and the whole Camacho family are some of the best people I've met in the club. I've know this sweet family from back in my motocross days and these are good people.

Even if it's just a little, do it. Let's help this kid get a shot at a dream!
CMRA#99
WERA#99
Sponsors:HoPD,P1 Racing,SCRC,Pirelli,Arai,BD Racing,Vesrah,Vortex,VP Race Fuels,Optimal Racing,Motul
ninenine is offline   Reply With Quote