Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

95 Sportster 1200

Camping off of Trinity.

Learned an expensive lesson this weekend. No riding on state river beds. Got a ticket even though the quad was already loaded in the back of the truck. It was my own fault for not knowing.

Someone informed me earlier in the morning that I wasn't supposed to be on the beach. I took his claim serious and rode back up to camp parking it for the day. Several hours later a game warden came up and issued a citation. I was surprised given he was informed via phone call as he later admitted and wasn't a witness. Warden said I could ride anywhere there was vegetation, just not on the sand.

I still had a great weekend camping and getting away. This was off of 105 on the Trinity in Moss Hill.

DAT GUY is offline   Reply With Quote