MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2007, 04:59 PM   #1
Fight The Chaos

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

let the trash talking begin

Thought it be ok to share this with you guys since it has comical value and a few other elements to it. Let me know what you think?

Her first reply to my post in a thread about a man who died in 290 going 160mph:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
What the heck do you mean i was actin all HARD? I just dont like it when the cops had to rub it in that someone just passed away. I think its disrespectful that the cop was being a little drastic about it. Its not nice to bring up or talk about the deceased. I was showing symphothy not acting HARD. If you didnt like what i said at pp1 say it to my face not here. no need to hide about it.
My response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight The Chaos

Are you sure i'm talking about you? Were you wearing some tank tops jeans and some sidi boots?

LOL I ain't hiding from the internet at all, nor do I want to make a big deal out of it by 'saying it to your face'..., if you want to know what i look like you can go to the houston forum and look me up. Its listed on my profile...my picture should be there so if you want to make a big deal out of it, go ahead...You're actin all hard NOW, read your post. Keep your head cool girl.

Its a shame we have to fight about it instead of agreeing that the dude got ****ed up that night and just hope we're all lucky we get to chill at pp1, and the fact that you want to start a fight shows how mature you really are, relax. Would've been nice if we could be friends instead.

All I am saying is that I saw some girl acting like the cop was cursing the dead motorcyclist, he was not. Its a shame you have to take it that way.

Respect dont mean if someone's dead. All we can do is reflect on what he did and take it to heart...and not drive wreckless. We are all lucky the cop said 'TAKE IT EASY ON THE STREETS, WE DONT WANT ANY MORE DEATHS TONIGHT' instead of him making a mockery by telling us we're all a bunch of idiots or something to that extent. He never said anything like that...and if he did...., i would've joined you an , **** that. But he did'nt. later

Her response back to me a few days later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily
if ur not makin a big deal about it dont fkn put "asian girl actin hard" your the that started it. dont tell me to relax or lets be friends...how ya you like it if i said that lil 250 cant hold up for shiet and you just comin out there to be like the rest of us. hahaha get a real bike dude its 2007. and if your so HARDCORE fkn say it to my face instead of being a ***** on here.

it is a shame that YOU started all this. When instead you could of kept your FKN opinion to your FKN self. This was about my FRIEND that passed that night. IF you had something to say address it to mee that night. And i dont FKN care what the you look like so dont give me that shiet. FKN puny ugly asss..
Let the drama begin
Fight The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Let the resurrection begin BaoPee General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 10-08-2012 08:42 AM
CO, the lawsuits begin RACER X Off Topic 19 07-26-2012 11:46 AM
you know who i am talking to Scatter Off Topic 55 11-20-2008 04:00 PM
anyone talking erod311 Events, Meets and Rides 35 04-25-2008 02:09 AM
let the games begin Azylum Off Topic 40 12-07-2007 01:48 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

remember...wild animals that bleed and don't die!
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:04 PM   #3
Fight The Chaos

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

I had no idea the higher the cc the cooler you are. Thats nice logic to follow. The reason i have a 250 is so i wont kill myself in a 600, i'm just being cautious. As for me being a puny small punk ...i was born that way, cant help it.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:08 PM   #4
Vandals
Scooter

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"

Me and my dad rode with lilly once or twice, and I never got hated on because my 250 couldnt hold its own..Maybe it was because i was in front? :dontknow: :dontknow:
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 05:13 PM   #5
Fight The Chaos

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

This is also part of the reason why I stopped going to most car meets. I dont have a 2007 350Z or a Z6, just a 2002 RSX. People trash talk without merit or purpose, i make a comment about their immaturity and they lash out like i commited the worst crime imaginable. Its like high school all over again and i dont need this kind of response from others, I only "talk " when its justified, otherwise, i'm pretty laid back.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
fight the chaos....maybe your comment shouldn't have been directed towards anybody in general, like the "asian girl acting hard" comment. that is basically calling somebody out, because i don't think there are many asian girl riders that was at PP1 that night.

i'm not picking sides or whatever, but i think your words could've been chosen a little better.....

i rode with lily a few times....cool person in my book.

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:40 PM   #7
Fight The Chaos

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain
fight the chaos....maybe your comment shouldn't have been directed towards anybody in general, like the "asian girl acting hard" comment. that is basically calling somebody out, because i don't think there are many asian girl riders that was at PP1 that night.

i'm not picking sides or whatever, but i think your words could've been chosen a little better.....

i rode with lily a few times....cool person in my book.
My words and actions do not condone any hidden meaning. With that said, my comment was harsh because I simply observed her actions to a cop who was merely trying to tell us to take it easy...he was not cursing...nor was he damning the fallen biker...(RIP)...her actions were uncalled for...thus, it was a justified comment. You can ask SecretAgent...we both witnessed it. Its a comment and nothing more. That means I was not "calling her out" or any of that bs. I only observed her actions, that is all. I'm sure you and lily are awesome people to meet...I prefer to make friends, not enemies. Unfortunately, that wont occur any longer. All parties involved, excuse me for my comment..but i will not change, I was raised militarily...and for those who have served their time in service know the values and morals of the military.

Advertisement