MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #61
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by zzr600racer
oh i know 149 and about the trafiic there....lol i guess cause thats what road i LIVE on!!!! Yeah so what else you got to say? Let me tell you highway riding is alot safer then 149. highway you have more room to avoid something with, your vision is better and you dont camo with the trees like so many riders do on 149. so actually bud 149 is more dangerous and have more POSSIBILITIES (sp?) then on lets say bltwy 8 or 59. and about the un-smart ones....yeah i know your out there.....look at how many deaths we have had recently, and all you can do is make a joke out of bein a un-smart one and a speed demon....your sooooo cool
Huh?

Dude... you need to slow your roll before you start typing.... :dontknow:

Highways? Who said anything about highways in Houston? I said city streets [reading - it's fundamental - again, I blame today's education system :BangHead:].

Anyhow... 149's a long road - you live along all of it? And as to your comparo of 149 to the Beltway or 59 traffic? All I have to say is: BWAHAHAHAHAHA - you must be a squid - you just passed the test...
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunday September 2nd Ride: Hwy 390 down to SHF; Spirited Pace Blanco Events, Meets and Rides 40 09-03-2012 09:02 PM
What's is your average speed down Interstate 45 DavidGsXr General Discussion (Moto Related) 37 05-24-2012 05:35 AM
Average Speed on Highway Commute specterunseen General Discussion (Moto Related) 48 05-23-2009 03:10 PM
Average Speed Cameras less_than_coop General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 09-06-2007 11:11 AM
Average Speed Camera less_than_coop General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 06-11-2007 10:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #62
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
Huh?

Dude... you need to slow your roll before you start typing.... :dontknow:

Highways? Who said anything about highways in Houston? I said city streets [reading - it's fundamental - again, I blame today's education system :BangHead:].

Anyhow... 149's a long road - you live along all of it? And as to your comparo of 149 to the Beltway or 59 traffic? All I have to say is: BWAHAHAHAHAHA - you must be a squid - you just passed the test...
ok first thing people are goin to think when you say houston CITY street is all the freeways and highways....not some lame a$$ road you live on or a back road between stores lol and no i must say that im not the squid....yall pointed out whos the real squid when yall started this post, am i right? Thank you :laughing6 and no i dont live on all of it but i haveroad it from one end to the other end countless times on a bike,car, truck and tractor.....so the only safe spot to do 149 goin over 80 is as soon as you past the light at 105 goin south toward 249....and thats spot only lasts a couple of minutes. So you can try to get yourself out of this all you want but you have already inducted yourself into the dumba$$ column
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #63
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by zzr600racer
I'M FAST AS A CHEETAH ON COCAINE
Yes - in a comparo between me and you, you're the squid. I've been on two wheels for longer than you've been alive, kid - but don't worry about that everyone here knows you know more than me, you've demonstrated that well... :notworthy
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:03 PM   #64
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
Yes - in a comparo between me and you, you're the squid. I've been on two wheels for longer than you've been alive, kid - but don't worry about that everyone here knows you know more than me, you've demonstrated that well... :notworthy
ok first of that sayin about the cheetah is off a movie. i guess you dont get out much in your OLD age and im not your KID...id kill myself if i was and third old man since your so much older then i am and wise....i dont care how old or how long you been riding you can take me out just as fast as a 16 yr old with a new bike. im not sayin that you cant do 149 at 90 (since your old,wise,cool and the best rider in the world) im just sayin with everybody that is droppin like flies your goin to still push the envelope.
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:08 PM   #65
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





http://www.motohouston.com/forums/se...earchid=516638
here try this link maybe it'll help you think again and be a little more careful when your hittin a back road or highway pretty hard since you been riding longer then alot of us KIDS been alive
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #66
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by zzr600racer
ok first of that sayin about the cheetah is off a movie. i guess you dont get out much in your OLD age and im not your KID...id kill myself if i was and third old man since your so much older then i am and wise....i dont care how old or how long you been riding you can take me out just as fast as a 16 yr old with a new bike. im not sayin that you cant do 149 at 90 (since your old,wise,cool and the best rider in the world) im just sayin with everybody that is droppin like flies your goin to still push the envelope.
If the speeds we've been discussing are 'pushing the envelope' for you, you are absolutely correct in preferring not to see or exceed them (and you should not). But one man's inexperience isn't another man's ability.

Old man? Lol - I'm only 34 (well in a few days), but I've still been on two wheels for at least 5 years longer than you've been alive... sad you don't see the connection between experience and knowledge... sadly neither did some of the same people you point out have been crashing lately...

I didn't start this thread and I haven't trying to impress anyone - but I refuse to be lumped into a bucket with people exceeding their own personal limits or ability. For some reason you felt like you needed to pipe in and share in 'lumping'... All you've really done is shown your lack of ability to comprehend a few sentences and make valid comparisons?

FWIW - this thread didn't start, "Hey I went so fast through the forest I couldn't control my bike and I wrecked". If it had... I would understand come of the comments been made.
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #67
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
If the speeds we've been discussing are 'pushing the envelope' for you, you are absolutely correct in preferring not to see or exceed them (and you should not). But one man's inexperience isn't another man's ability.

Old man? Lol - I'm only 34 (well in a few days), but I've still been on two wheels for at least 5 years longer than you've been alive... sad you don't see the connection between experience and knowledge... sadly neither did some of the same people you point out have been crashing lately...

I didn't start this thread and I haven't trying to impress anyone - but I refuse to be lumped into a bucket with people exceeding their own personal limits or ability. For some reason you felt like you needed to pipe in and share in 'lumping'... All you've really done is shown your lack of ability to comprehend a few sentences and make valid comparisons?

FWIW - this thread didn't start, "Hey I went so fast through the forest I couldn't control my bike and I wrecked". If it had... I would understand come of the comments been made.


Don't think for an instant that just because you have all these years riding that you are not vulnerable to accidents. The man that died today off 225 was apparently a former MSF instructor. Cager don't care how much experience you have. How about we move on and call this thread unproductive and lock it down.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:24 PM   #68
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
If the speeds we've been discussing are 'pushing the envelope' for you, you are absolutely correct in preferring not to see or exceed them (and you should not). But one man's inexperience isn't another man's ability.

Old man? Lol - I'm only 34 (well in a few days), but I've still been on two wheels for at least 5 years longer than you've been alive... sad you don't see the connection between experience and knowledge... sadly neither did some of the same people you point out have been crashing lately...

I didn't start this thread and I haven't trying to impress anyone - but I refuse to be lumped into a bucket with people exceeding their own personal limits or ability. For some reason you felt like you needed to pipe in and share in 'lumping'... All you've really done is shown your lack of ability to comprehend a few sentences and make valid comparisons?

FWIW - this thread didn't start, "Hey I went so fast through the forest I couldn't control my bike and I wrecked". If it had... I would understand come of the comments been made.
ok first off you must think your old or something by callin me KID and sayin that you been riding longer then i've been alive. and second no 80 is not pushing the envelope for my abiulity on 149. but its pushing the envelope on safety for you and others. its pushing the envelope on your vision and reaction......i didnt start by bustin your i just simply said that yes everybody can go fast on 149 but at this time the smart ones dont.......hows that comin after you and comparing you to me and all that you said above? uh? exactly!!!! How long have you been riding down 149? well im guessin not as long as i been alive either uh? well then you havent had to see over 100 motorcycle crashes comin from school or goin to school or just goin or comin from anywhere.if you slow down a bit you might see all the crosses and memoribles on the side of 149. I've even witnessed a handfuls of accident with my own eyes and they were just goin 60 but due to some other person they died!!!!! Just like they guy that died on the busa today from fayatville.....he was a good rider with alot of skill just like you (sarcasm) and look now, hes dead cause of one little mistake...goin fast but not out of his ability but still goin fast
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #69
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575
Don't think for an instant that just because you have all these years riding that you are not vulnerable to accidents. The man that died today off 225 was apparently a former MSF instructor. Cager don't care how much experience you have. How about we move on and call this thread unproductive and lock it down.
Apples and oranges? I have no delusions that there are not risks any time a person swings a leg over the seat of a bike... but I also won't be told how to ride by a person obviously is much less experienced.
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #70
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Yeah, I'd say this has gone on long enough...........
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:28 PM   #71
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic
Apples and oranges? I have no delusions that there are not risks any time a person swings a leg over the seat of a bike... but I also won't be told how to ride by a person obviously is much less experienced.
im not tellin you how to ride....maybe i tell your girl how to ride now and then but no not you :laughing6 i just said that its not safe right now to see how high you can get your average speed down a curvey road...and yeah you can stick them apples and oranges up....no ill stop before i get banned for hurtin your feelings
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:29 PM   #72
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





ok im tired of this guy.......solracer or somebody please lock this down before it gets someone banned..........................LOCKED
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:30 PM   #73
kozmic
Are all cagers blind?
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near JV
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 109


Bike(s):
06 Yamaha FZ1









Quote:
Originally Posted by zzr600racer
ok first off you must think your old or something by callin me KID and sayin that you been riding longer then i've been alive. and second no 80 is not pushing the envelope for my abiulity on 149. but its pushing the envelope on safety for you and others. its pushing the envelope on your vision and reaction......i didnt start by bustin your i just simply said that yes everybody can go fast on 149 but at this time the smart ones dont.......hows that comin after you and comparing you to me and all that you said above? uh? exactly!!!! How long have you been riding down 149? well im guessin not as long as i been alive either uh? well then you havent had to see over 100 motorcycle crashes comin from school or goin to school or just goin or comin from anywhere.if you slow down a bit you might see all the crosses and memoribles on the side of 149. I've even witnessed a handfuls of accident with my own eyes and they were just goin 60 but due to some other person they died!!!!! Just like they guy that died on the busa today from fayatville.....he was a good rider with alot of skill just like you (sarcasm) and look now, hes dead cause of one little mistake...goin fast but not out of his ability but still goin fast
Wow - you make a lot of camparisons between me and dead guys... but, um... that's my point dumbarss....
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #74
Blanco
BORC O.G.
 
Blanco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,075

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)






I have never seen so many soapboxes in my life.
Everyone needs to get off of their high horses and quit trying to "teach" others what to do with their lives.
This whole thread was a simple question about an average speed.
I have seen a few reaonable and warranted responses like 70-75 mph in the past but not any more and "we used to do triple digits but not anymore". Those are fine responses but everyone needs to get over this gloom and doom bullshit about the motorcyle world coming to an end and if everone would just slow down everyone will be safe and happy.

The world does not work like that. Yes there have been tragic events recently related to this board and the motorcyling community in Houston.
Guess what? They will probably happen again for some reason beyond our ability to comprehend or expalin other than the individulas were participating in an inherintly dangerous activity (motorcycle riding) and many of them were doing something that contributed to the eventual outcome.

I went on a ride recently to TWS (Texas World Speedway) with members of this group and I have never seen so much stupid squid riding in my life that involved lane splitting, excessive speeds on public roads (oh yeah there were cagers out there) and very unorthodoxed foot lane change signals that most riding groups would interpret as pointing to a road hazard...not a lane change. Also, 80% of the people in the group did not even understand the basic group riding concept of maintaining a staggered formation to minimize risk in case another rider went down. What would of happened if someone wrecked in that scenario, a whole bunch of people would have been FU$$ED UP or Killed but I never saw the soapboxes come out to discuss group riding etiquette as a result of that ride.
The irony of this story is that we were riding to the Holy Grail TRACK.
What did I do? I simply stayed somewhere in the middle in a safe zone and changed lanes about 50 times to maintain my safety and the safety of the people in front of me because the people riding in front of me dio not understand some basic group riding safety concepts.
Did ya hear me about it? Nope.
Were were all of the preachers and slow down evangelists discussing how speeding on 290 and Highway 6 could fubar themselves, other riders, and other cars on the road? "The angel of death is seeking out all sportbike riders in Houston etc.

Now back to the forest thing. I completely accept responsibility and potential consequences of my actions. It is called being an adult and I ride well within my personal limits. If the road conditions (ie traffic, bicycle riders, road construction) were an issue, then speeds would be different to adjust for those conditions.
No, I can not predict what is around the next corner any better than anyone on this board. That is why riding a motorcycle is risky business. Riding in the city can get you just as dead as riding in the woods and I do not need 30 people telling me what I should be doing.
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #75
stlal
Superman
 
stlal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,310


Bike(s):
99 F4 Track/2004 Yami Warrior









Send a message via MSN to stlal
This thread is ...the thread was a simple question and evrybody wants to play dad. We all know the potential consequences on a bike...

/thread
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/amoney2
stlal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #76
BrutusTx
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 07Blanco
I have never seen so many soapboxes in my life.
Everyone needs to get off of their high horses and quit trying to "teach" others what to do with their lives.
This whole thread was a simple question about an average speed.
I have seen a few reaonable and warranted responses like 70-75 mph in the past but not any more and "we used to do triple digits but not anymore". Those are fine responses but everyone needs to get over this gloom and doom bullshit about the motorcyle world coming to an end and if everone would just slow down everyone will be safe and happy.

The world does not work like that. Yes there have been tragic events recently related to this board and the motorcyling community in Houston.
Guess what? They will probably happen again for some reason beyond our ability to comprehend or expalin other than the individulas were participating in an inherintly dangerous activity (motorcycle riding) and many of them were doing something that contributed to the eventual outcome.

I went on a ride recently to TWS (Texas World Speedway) with members of this group and I have never seen so much stupid squid riding in my life that involved lane splitting, excessive speeds on public roads (oh yeah there were cagers out there) and very unorthodoxed foot lane change signals that most riding groups would interpret as pointing to a road hazard...not a lane change. Also, 80% of the people in the group did not even understand the basic group riding concept of maintaining a staggered formation to minimize risk in case another rider went down. What would of happened if someone wrecked in that scenario, a whole bunch of people would have been FU$$ED UP or Killed but I never saw the soapboxes come out to discuss group riding etiquette as a result of that ride.
The irony of this story is that we were riding to the Holy Grail TRACK.
What did I do? I simply stayed somewhere in the middle in a safe zone and changed lanes about 50 times to maintain my safety and the safety of the people in front of me because the people riding in front of me dio not understand some basic group riding safety concepts.
Did ya hear me about it? Nope.
Were were all of the preachers and slow down evangelists discussing how speeding on 290 and Highway 6 could fubar themselves, other riders, and other cars on the road? "The angel of death is seeking out all sportbike riders in Houston etc.

Now back to the forest thing. I completely accept responsibility and potential consequences of my actions. It is called being an adult and I ride well within my personal limits. If the road conditions (ie traffic, bicycle riders, road construction) were an issue, then speeds would be different to adjust for those conditions.
No, I can not predict what is around the next corner any better than anyone on this board. That is why riding a motorcycle is risky business. Riding in the city can get you just as dead as riding in the woods and I do not need 30 people telling me what I should be doing.
I will say in answer to your first question/comment.......sometimes 85-95 without using the brakes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #77
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 07Blanco
I have never seen so many soapboxes in my life.
Everyone needs to get off of their high horses and quit trying to "teach" others what to do with their lives.
This whole thread was a simple question about an average speed.
I have seen a few reaonable and warranted responses like 70-75 mph in the past but not any more and "we used to do triple digits but not anymore". Those are fine responses but everyone needs to get over this gloom and doom bullshit about the motorcyle world coming to an end and if everone would just slow down everyone will be safe and happy.

The world does not work like that. Yes there have been tragic events recently related to this board and the motorcyling community in Houston.
Guess what? They will probably happen again for some reason beyond our ability to comprehend or expalin other than the individulas were participating in an inherintly dangerous activity (motorcycle riding) and many of them were doing something that contributed to the eventual outcome.

I went on a ride recently to TWS (Texas World Speedway) with members of this group and I have never seen so much stupid squid riding in my life that involved lane splitting, excessive speeds on public roads (oh yeah there were cagers out there) and very unorthodoxed foot lane change signals that most riding groups would interpret as pointing to a road hazard...not a lane change. Also, 80% of the people in the group did not even understand the basic group riding concept of maintaining a staggered formation to minimize risk in case another rider went down. What would of happened if someone wrecked in that scenario, a whole bunch of people would have been FU$$ED UP or Killed but I never saw the soapboxes come out to discuss group riding etiquette as a result of that ride.
The irony of this story is that we were riding to the Holy Grail TRACK.
What did I do? I simply stayed somewhere in the middle in a safe zone and changed lanes about 50 times to maintain my safety and the safety of the people in front of me because the people riding in front of me dio not understand some basic group riding safety concepts.
Did ya hear me about it? Nope.
Were were all of the preachers and slow down evangelists discussing how speeding on 290 and Highway 6 could fubar themselves, other riders, and other cars on the road? "The angel of death is seeking out all sportbike riders in Houston etc.

Now back to the forest thing. I completely accept responsibility and potential consequences of my actions. It is called being an adult and I ride well within my personal limits. If the road conditions (ie traffic, bicycle riders, road construction) were an issue, then speeds would be different to adjust for those conditions.
No, I can not predict what is around the next corner any better than anyone on this board. That is why riding a motorcycle is risky business. Riding in the city can get you just as dead as riding in the woods and I do not need 30 people telling me what I should be doing.
understandable but im just sayin this not to be mean or anything....but yall always talkin about you takin risks and knowing it able to accept your conequences. but yall havent had said anything about other people that yall might hurt or kill in the process...and if they want to take YOUR risks and YOUR consequence for YOUR actions and YOUR ability. im done here
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:40 PM   #78
Nightster Ridester
Holmes Hot Rods & Cycles
 
Nightster Ridester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,664

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1975 Harley Ironhead




Member Garage





and to answer your question avg speed now - 60 (likie enjoyin the ride and scenery) but i have got to triple digits when i heard my buddy wrecked and broke his arm a little ways down the road.....tryin to hurry to him to see how bad he was hurt
__________________

-Harley Davidson is The Original Gangster
Nightster Ridester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy