MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #21
wiz
Brain Surgeon
 
wiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 130


Bike(s):
03 954 & 99 F4









WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the same B-Dub from The Woodlands (or at least the north Houston area)? If so he was a cool dude. He was the only one willing to ride with the better half and I to Beaumont early one Saturday about a year ago. We had a good ride and he called for several more times to rides, but we couldn't make it. And I was just thinking about calling him when I get back into town to ride with my buddies and I. I read and heard about the accident, but didn't put 2 and 2 together. Man that really sucks big time.

RIP B-Dub and thanks for the ride............

wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DUB Show Sunday @ Reliant Texmex1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 07-11-2013 09:12 AM
e-dub miguel!! Stunters Lounge 6 07-10-2010 06:12 PM
DUB Show 2007 ormand Events, Meets and Rides 7 08-29-2007 06:34 PM
anyone goin to DUB carshow??? mr.haterz Events, Meets and Rides 13 08-24-2006 12:27 PM
the v dub commercials are funny as paniro187 Off Topic 4 04-18-2006 10:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-28-2007, 07:48 PM   #22
upononer6
Senior Member
 
upononer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: league city
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,328


Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50








Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
I know 2 close friends of his, word I got... 4 of them were running from the cops, 2 wiped out but only he was killed. Hit the back corner of semi trailer. bounced into a pole I believe then got run over and dragged 100 yrds. Pretty stuiped price to pay when pulling over is much easier
yeah i bet it is easier to pull over but its also easier not to hate on someones mistakes... especially if they lost their life... sorry but that just seems kind of insensitive for you to post something like that on a thread made to show condolance... just my 2 cents...
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:13 PM   #23
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by upononer6
yeah i bet it is easier to pull over but its also easier not to hate on someones mistakes... especially if they lost their life... sorry but that just seems kind of insensitive for you to post something like that on a thread made to show condolance... just my 2 cents...
So if you got drunk and got behind the wheel and plowed your car into a family killing all of them we shouldn't call you a dumb ? That was a mistake right? But we shouldn't hate on it because you may have done 2 or 3 good things earlier that day? If he was doing what was reported, then he got what was coming to him! If you're too stupid to stop for the police, and endanger the lives of every one around you, then you need to be taken out of the gene pool!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:26 PM   #24
upononer6
Senior Member
 
upononer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: league city
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,328


Bike(s):
2004 yamaha r6
2000 Honda XR50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
So if you got drunk and got behind the wheel and plowed your car into a family killing all of them we shouldn't call you a dumb ? That was a mistake right? But we shouldn't hate on it because you may have done 2 or 3 good things earlier that day? If he was doing what was reported, then he got what was coming to him! If you're too stupid to stop for the police, and endanger the lives of every one around you, then you need to be taken out of the gene pool!
well if you would have read the whole post you would see that he wasnt running from the police... and you would have also read he didnt kill any body else... i didnt say what he was doing was right and i didnt say that i agree with running from the police... what i did say is that threads like this arent made for douche bags to come in here and say he got what he had coming to him... or to judge him in any way... sorry but i think its kinda ****ed up to say when people on here were really close to him... im sure if one of your friends died like that you wouldnt be on here sayin like that??? so before you get all sidetracked and start sayin to other people read and think about what your gonna say first... im not trying to start with any one in any way im just saying its retarded to say stuff like that... every one here can say they dont think he was being smart maybe he wasnt but would you go to his funeral and say rip bro too bad your a dumb ???
upononer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #25
Faylaricia
The Comtesse
 
Faylaricia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,965

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800









Oh, this Brian was B-Dub? That really sucks. I don't know if I ever met him in person but I do remember him posting up. I loved his sig with the guy sitting on the ground and leaning against the bike.

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/member.php?u=2387

Sad.

RIP.
__________________
Patricia
banner2 sm
Faylaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #26
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by upononer6
well if you would have read the whole post you would see that he wasnt running from the police... and you would have also read he didnt kill any body else... i didnt say what he was doing was right and i didnt say that i agree with running from the police... what i did say is that threads like this arent made for douche bags to come in here and say he got what he had coming to him... or to judge him in any way... sorry but i think its kinda ****ed up to say when people on here were really close to him... im sure if one of your friends died like that you wouldnt be on here sayin like that??? so before you get all sidetracked and start sayin to other people read and think about what your gonna say first... im not trying to start with any one in any way im just saying its retarded to say stuff like that... every one here can say they dont think he was being smart maybe he wasnt but would you go to his funeral and say rip bro too bad your a dumb ???
I obviously had him confused with the guy who ran! As for that guy, he did get what he had coming to him! So yeah, I would tell him what an idiot he was for doing that!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #27
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,503

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






i think it's one in the same, just the details aren't for sure

was he runnning or just riding stupid?
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 08:55 AM   #28
chocolate
dragon
 
chocolate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 25


Bike(s):
99 CBR 600









RIP B-Dub
chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:12 PM   #29
jrock
straight shooter
 
jrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: back n H-Twn
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,684

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One








Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
WOW!!

RIP!!!

He seemed pretty cool .. Just made the mistake that he paid for with the ultimate price.
__________________
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy