MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Super Motards
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #21
UniFiddy
You member
 
UniFiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,114

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2005 CRF 450x Motard
2006 CRF 250r Dirt
Monster CRF50/88 4 speed (Street Legal) Texas' Fastest fiddy!
Brodyman XR50 (Street Legal)



I met a quite few nice guys at the Austin rides that were from DFW.

The DFW guys put on rides pretty often and people show up to ride!

Y'all know I'm DTR! I just request more day rides...the Thursday night thing is fun, I just prefer to be able to see, video, and break the monotony. No offense to those who put on the Thursday night rides. It has been the most successful at organizing motard rides!!!!

We have quite a few riders now in Houston and it's growing. Just nobody knows it because very very very very few show up for rides.

Does this you off yet and want to get motivated to ride?

Last edited by UniFiddy; 03-06-2014 at 01:53 PM.
UniFiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DFW Supermoto map SuperDave392 Super Motards 32 04-12-2016 09:17 PM
EPIC!! Dude rides wave on a Moto! Rykoson General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 08-10-2015 08:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2014, 02:50 PM   #22
mxrider14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lake Jackson
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'06 KTM 525 sumo/dirt
'13 Aprilia Tuono APRC








I agree, we should post a ride 2 or 3 weeks in advance during the day time :-) urban stuff is always fun. Stairs, drop offs, ramps, bridges, etc

And everyone should show up and don't make excuses
mxrider14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 02:59 PM   #23
r6racer
track
 
r6racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,582

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R6 Race/track
2012 Yamaha WGP R6
2004 Kawasaki KLx250 2-stroke
2008 Yamaha R6 Street *Sold*
2005 Yamaha R6 Track *Sold*

Member Garage





Tell me when and where im down. Can we do a ride soon?
r6racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #24
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by r6racer View Post
Tell me when and where im down. Can we do a ride soon?
U just settle down there young jeti....



Im game for a day ride but bad thing is people like to use our jogging/shortcut motard paths during the day! Especially during nice weather on a weekend! Fukin

That and we need to ground to dry up a bit. Me no likey mud!
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:48 PM   #25
TomballD
Senior Member
 
TomballD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,626

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80






Once I get this bike dialed in I'm down, I'll be scouring spots on my DR in the meantime. Lets ride
TomballD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:57 PM   #26
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





The route thru downtown is legit! If u guys never been u need to make it down this way.
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #27
tamucc2004
Senior Member
 
tamucc2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 615

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
06 636, 06 DRZ400SM, 03 YZ 450 Motard, 07 Kawi Mean Streak, 08 Honda 50









Woot Woot! I finally got my place in houston again! And get my rebuilt suspension for the wr450 back prob next week. Then just need to head south and get the bike and Im ready to ride in a few weeks!!!

Miss you guys and ready for a big hooligan ride!
__________________
aggracinglogo

CMRA Novice #484
tamucc2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:26 AM   #28
r6racer
track
 
r6racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,582

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R6 Race/track
2012 Yamaha WGP R6
2004 Kawasaki KLx250 2-stroke
2008 Yamaha R6 Street *Sold*
2005 Yamaha R6 Track *Sold*

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
U just settle down there young jeti....



Im game for a day ride but bad thing is people like to use our jogging/shortcut motard paths during the day! Especially during nice weather on a weekend! Fukin

That and we need to ground to dry up a bit. Me no likey mud!
no joke i was riding tonight freezing my nuts off but kept going cause i wanted to keep riding its like 45 degrees out there

i went though one of those jogging trails bymyself at night 12-1amish up by highway 6 and a little north of i10.. man that bish was dark cause the tree's made it literally into a tunnel and the 640 is tall i had to duck for some branches, i had no clueee where i was going. kinda scary actually cause i felt like i was deep into the woods area

also these things suppose to vibrate like crazy? i read that was normal
r6racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #29
Truckin_Thumper
Senior Member
 
Truckin_Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,054

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
El Tigre 1050
WR426 Blue Hooligan Motard ---once back together








Quote:
Originally Posted by r6racer View Post
no joke i was riding tonight freezing my nuts off but kept going cause i wanted to keep riding its like 45 degrees out there

i went though one of those jogging trails bymyself at night 12-1amish up by highway 6 and a little north of i10.. man that bish was dark cause the tree's made it literally into a tunnel and the 640 is tall i had to duck for some branches, i had no clueee where i was going. kinda scary actually cause i felt like i was deep into the woods area

also these things suppose to vibrate like crazy? i read that was normal
yes, on a 640 yer eyes will vibrate at about 33 mph.... not to mention they sound like there is a off monkey with a ball peen hammer in the cases.

I run knobbies on my WR, but I will make some of the rides when the weather warms up. Riding road on a WR below 70 deg., and I am freezing my nutz off
Truckin_Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:10 AM   #30
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


Making miss Dallas...
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:08 AM   #31
Mr F.
Throbbing Member
 
Mr F.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,096


Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am








Quote:
Originally Posted by UniFiddy View Post
I met a quite few nice guys at the Austin rides that were from DFW.

The DFW guys put on rides pretty often and people show up to ride!

Y'all know I'm DTR! I just request more day rides...the Thursday night thing is fun, I just prefer to be able to see, video, and break the monotony. No offense to those who put on the Thursday night rides. It has been the most successful at organizing motard rides!!!!

We have quite a few riders now in Houston and it's growing. Just nobody knows it because very very very very few show up for rides.

Does this you off yet and want to get motivated to ride?
Thursday rides are booooooooring
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #32
kdog22
Wheelie it son..
 
kdog22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,533

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage





Day rides are where it's at.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
fkn kdogg just started staring at me like i'm bout to jump off this bike and murder some dave c. i was thinkin ok lets see what i did to this man to make him hate me and how fast can i run
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:27 AM   #33
Mr F.
Throbbing Member
 
Mr F.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,096


Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am








Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
Day rides are where it's at.
And not in the same spots as the last three years. Last time I went we spent 30 minutes in a parking lot... I did not ride an hour to ride around in a bank parking lot in the ghetto.
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #34
kdog22
Wheelie it son..
 
kdog22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: spring
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,533

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr F. View Post
And not in the same spots as the last three years. Last time I went we spent 30 minutes in a parking lot... I did not ride an hour to ride around in a bank parking lot in the ghetto.
Remember this ride? THAT was a fun ride.. Yeah, i'm whoring that one cool pic of me from that ride.. lol


Jump1 zps0ccb6fdd
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
fkn kdogg just started staring at me like i'm bout to jump off this bike and murder some dave c. i was thinkin ok lets see what i did to this man to make him hate me and how fast can i run
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #35
UniFiddy
You member
 
UniFiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 1,114

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2005 CRF 450x Motard
2006 CRF 250r Dirt
Monster CRF50/88 4 speed (Street Legal) Texas' Fastest fiddy!
Brodyman XR50 (Street Legal)



yep...and then this!!!

Corbin 3 zpsabbc0388
UniFiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:49 AM   #36
4.6flash
WR250X
 
4.6flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 189












Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog22 View Post
Remember this ride? THAT was a fun ride.. Yeah, i'm whoring that one cool pic of me from that ride.. lol
When are yall going to post another ride?
4.6flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #37
Mr F.
Throbbing Member
 
Mr F.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,096


Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am








Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #38
r6racer
track
 
r6racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,582

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R6 Race/track
2012 Yamaha WGP R6
2004 Kawasaki KLx250 2-stroke
2008 Yamaha R6 Street *Sold*
2005 Yamaha R6 Track *Sold*

Member Garage





I wanna ride tonight leggo
r6racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 02:01 PM   #39
TomballD
Senior Member
 
TomballD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 8,626

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DR350
XR50
TDub-200
XR100-Tarded
1981 XR80






That looks like it hurt
TomballD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:02 PM   #40
Mando
My backpacks got jets
 
Mando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 356

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 600
'06 DRZ400SM (Sold, miss it)
2007 SV650S (Sold)




Quote:
Originally Posted by UniFiddy View Post
yep...and then this!!!

Corbin 3 zpsabbc0388
, if that's what yall like to see I can probably show ya a thing or two
__________________
Houston Supermotos Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HoustonSuMos

Rider formerly known as The DRiZzle
Mando is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy