Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2014, 02:34 PM   #221
ninenine
cmra expert

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015yzf-r6 A-bike
2012yzf-r6 B-bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerxxx View Post
Thanks for your input. People who are friends with Ivan make me laugh. And yes before you say anything else, I know your fast. People who whine about being bumped to expert make me laugh.
Personally what I thought was funny was the "I'm going to fight being bumped to expert" but boast/brag in a way about beating experts as a novice. Whoopie called it something.... Pussynitus or something

But what really made me laugh was the thread on WFO from Thomas asking the members to DONATE money for him, that he was the "wfo" guy, got bumped after 2-3 races and never complained (bullshit, plenty seen him not want to).

Also what I thought was even more hilarious was that someone had said he turned down a sponsorship from HPC and all this because he had to wear their shirt/hat. Well that's fine, but HPC wasn't blasting all over the forum and FB asking it's members for a handout.

FYI* usually when someone sponsors you, you wear their stuff.

Anyways, I'm out. Said all I wanted to say
CMRA#99
WERA#99
Sponsors:HoPD,P1 Racing,SCRC,Pirelli,Arai,BD Racing,Vesrah,Vortex,VP Race Fuels,Optimal Racing,Motul
ninenine is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Advertisement
Old 02-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #222
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Feedback Rating: (1)

Just another FYI I don't really care about slower people, your right about if there on the line being able to pass them shouldn't be an issue. In the past I have even defended them. I just like to make fun of Ivan truthfully so I took a jab at it.
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #223
VicTOEmizer

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

HPC sow or something?
Old 02-26-2014, 02:40 PM   #224
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Quote:
Just another FYI I don't really care about slower people. In the past I have even defended them. I just like to make fun of Ivan truthfully so I took a jab at it.

You made fun of me you big bully!

Wouldnt say that in my face!

Jk
Old 02-26-2014, 02:41 PM   #225
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .

Trackdays: 7

Liked this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 02:43 PM   #226
Stone87
CMRA Expert

Bike(s):
2013 Kawasaki ZX10R Race Bike #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6racer View Post
56 is his best lap in a RACE. Tell me you run the same times you run at a race at a trackday? You wouldn't be able to tell me that now would you. Consistent 55's and better is whats recommended. Or 2:00 and consistently below that if you want to talk bare minimum.

Remember who your beef is with bro... Now was this the first round last year? If so... Dude the first round had an awesome turn out which led to a cluster . I sure as couldn't run my fastest with that many people! Now if your asking me if I could run some of my race times at a track day then the answer is yes. Do I try to? Heck no
Stone87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #227
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_5.0 View Post
You made fun of me you big bully!

Wouldnt say that in my face!

Jk
It probably has a Taco in it or something.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:51 PM   #228
Stone87
CMRA Expert

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392 View Post
Personally what I thought was funny was the "I'm going to fight being bumped to expert" but boast/brag in a way about beating experts as a novice. Whoopie called it something.... Pussynitus or something

But what really made me laugh was the thread on WFO from Thomas asking the members to DONATE money for him, that he was the "wfo" guy, got bumped after 2-3 races and never complained (bullshit, plenty seen him not want to).

Also what I thought was even more hilarious was that someone had said he turned down a sponsorship from HPC and all this because he had to wear their shirt/hat. Well that's fine, but HPC wasn't blasting all over the forum and FB asking it's members for a handout.

FYI* usually when someone sponsors you, you wear their stuff.

Anyways, I'm out. Said all I wanted to say

Oh man I'm so glad you said this! Now I can stop acting like we're friends! Now wait a minute... Who's the for not running the last few rounds because "you didn't want to get bumped to expert...?" But hey good luck this year brother. You'll need all the help you can get to beat Tim... I really hope you back your stuff up when you see me
Old 02-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #229
ninenine
cmra expert

Bike(s):
2015yzf-r6 A-bike
2012yzf-r6 B-bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone87 View Post
Oh man I'm so glad you said this! Now I can stop acting like we're friends! Now wait a minute... Who's the for not running the last few rounds because "you didn't want to get bumped to expert...?" But hey good luck this year brother. You'll need all the help you can get to beat Tim... I really hope you back your stuff up when you see me
Couldn't swing the last couple rounds... Should've asked people to donate for me (sarcasm)

Thanks for the good luck man. Good luck to you as well

Back what up? Everything I posted was true lol noticed you didn't deny anything except trying to shift the subject to me I'm good, life is awesome.
CMRA#99
WERA#99
Sponsors:HoPD,P1 Racing,SCRC,Pirelli,Arai,BD Racing,Vesrah,Vortex,VP Race Fuels,Optimal Racing,Motul
ninenine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:20 PM   #230
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6racer View Post
So racerxxx did hit your pressure point?
Not really
Quote:
Thanks for your input. People who are friends with Ivan make me laugh. And yes before you say anything else, I know your fast. People who whine about being bumped to expert make me laugh.
Why do people that are friends with me make you laugh? Is it because they agree with some of the stuff I say?

Because there is a possibility I'm not so full of . when I post, as many on the forum know, the is just to be funny.

I have been the of jokes plenty of time, I dish out BS but I can also take it. Some of you guys get a little trackdays in ya and start racing and think you have all the figured out and act like you're humble when you are not.

Now when you talk about street people it seems you have this smug attitude about it as if you're better than them.. I'll give you a newflash, you're not.

you guys take yourselves way too serious, ya'll need to lighten up.

As for the guy that wrecked, live and learn, he should have not let his ego get the best of him trying to keep up with tony... I should have not tried to think I could keep up with Gary through the Corkscrew at the sisters... live and learned, he walked away with a lesson, as did I.

You guys are more butthurt than he is.

Ya'll muthafukas need jesus!
Quote:
Just another FYI I don't really care about slower people, your right about if there on the line being able to pass them shouldn't be an issue. In the past I have even defended them. I just like to make fun of Ivan truthfully so I took a jab at it.
It's fun to make fun... Just learn to take it when it's you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone87 View Post

HALFFAST GROUP

Last edited by NewRider; 02-26-2014 at 03:23 PM.
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:20 PM   #231
Stone87
CMRA Expert

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392 View Post
Couldn't swing the last couple rounds... Should've asked people to donate for me (sarcasm)

Thanks for the good luck man. Good luck to you as well

Back what up? Everything I posted was true lol noticed you didn't deny anything except trying to shift the subject to me I'm good, life is awesome.

Lol i feel like you were the only one that believed that I was going to protest... Nobodies got time for that! As for the donations? I basically took Brandt's spot from last year. We did the same for him and I'm honored and completely humbled to even be considered to take his spot.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:25 PM   #232
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Not really

Why do people that are friends with me make you laugh? Is it because they agree with some of the stuff I say?

Because there is a possibility I'm not so full of . when I post, as many on the forum know, the is just to be funny.

I have been the of jokes plenty of time, I dish out BS but I can also take it. Some of you guys get a little trackdays in ya and start racing and think you have all the figured out and act like you're humble when you are not.

Now when you talk about street people it seems you have this smug attitude about it as if you're better than them.. I'll give you a newflash, you're not.

you guys take yourselves way too serious, ya'll need to lighten up.

As for the guy that wrecked, live and learn, he should have not let his ego get the best of him trying to keep up with tony... I should have not tried to think I could keep up with Gary through the Corkscrew at the sisters... live and learned, he walked away with a lesson, as did I.

You guys are more butthurt than he is.

Ya'll muthafukas need jesus!

It's fun to make fun... Just learn to take it when it's you.

Im better then street guys? Seriously? If I had a street bike I would still be out there with them, so I have no idea what your talking about.

And I don't get offened. I simply have a comeback to your bs responses.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:29 PM   #233
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Im better then street guys? Seriously? If I had a street bike I would still be out there with them, so I have no idea what your talking about.

And I don't get offened. I simply have a comeback to your bs responses.
I'll try to find the post I'm referring to...

I don't have all the time right now...but i'll find it.

why isn't your race number 293?

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 02-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #234
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
I'll try to find the post I'm referring to...

I don't have all the time right now...but i'll find it.

why isn't your race number 293?
Im flattered that you would take the time to do that. And I probably have posted something stupid. 293 wouldn't be my birthday. Have fun riding your bicycle home in the rain today.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #235
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Im flattered that you would take the time to do that. And I probably have posted something stupid. 293 wouldn't be my birthday. Have fun riding your bicycle home in the rain today.
I walked and rode the rail today...

that comment let's me know that you're the type of rider that would just melt if you caught a little rain when riding..

"If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride" -Sir Isaac Newton

HALFFAST GROUP
Liked this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:49 PM   #236
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Quote:
I walked and rode the rail today...

that comment let's me know that you're the type of rider that would just melt if you caught a little rain when riding..

"If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride" -Sir Isaac Newton
I ride my motorcycle in the rain. No problem. I wouldn't ride a bicycle home in the rain in my work cloths.
Liked this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:52 PM   #237
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

3 Sisters Crash - What went WRong?

Whats wrong with someone not riding in the rain? Are you better than them because you do?

Quoting ivan

Last edited by Chris_5.0; 02-26-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Chris_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:54 PM   #238
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)

Okay the original question was "what went wrong"

Maybe this thread hasn't gone off track after all.

I figured out exactly what went wrong. You guy's who like to go fast love to have swinging contests.

We have established that the problem was: excessive swinging with a faster rider who was familiar with the road he was on...

Any thought's I was having about ever trying to race, at any point in the future have all vanished after seeing amount of comradely that goes on between you racers.
Flip Flop is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 03:57 PM   #239
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
Okay the original question was "what went wrong"

Maybe this thread hasn't gone off track after all.

I figured out exactly what went wrong. You guy's who like to go fast love to have swinging contests.

We have established that the problem was: excessive swinging with a faster rider who was familiar with the road he was on...

Any thought's I was having about ever trying to race, at any point in the future have all vanished after seeing amount of comradely that goes on between you racers.

O no!! You wont race :-(
Old 02-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #240
r6racer
track

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R6 Race/track
2012 Yamaha WGP R6
2004 Kawasaki KLx250 2-stroke
2008 Yamaha R6 Street *Sold*