MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2014, 02:30 PM   #161
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke View Post
Dang the edit windows are really short on this site

Found more walter videos
more

Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RIP Rider Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 03-09-2015 12:33 AM
Rider RIP njay1984 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-10-2009 05:35 PM
Another Rider RIP? BusaFlo General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 08-12-2008 10:04 PM
Rider down...RIP txferrari General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 07-21-2008 10:47 AM
Rider Down - RIP Meaner-n-u General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-24-2008 11:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #162
T-Luv

LOL @ Moto Houston tbh
Old 02-21-2014, 02:36 PM   #163
Hoots
Humboldt Hooter Tadaaaa

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
03 gsxr 750

Send a message via AIM to Hoots Send a message via Skype™ to Hoots
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.
Grammar is horrible, spelling is atrocious, all in all I give it a C- I think if you work harder to better yourself you might someday be a functioning member of society
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #164
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

YOU PEOPLE

there is no Honor in this thread.
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:48 PM   #165
Hoots
Humboldt Hooter Tadaaaa

Bike(s):
03 gsxr 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrad View Post
some would say there is no honor among thieves
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:49 PM   #166
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)

Quote:
Really... Have some respect guys. A man just died a tragic death.
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 03:06 PM   #167
SupaHawk

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 CBR1000RR SP
'08 zx6(sold)
01 750gixxer(sold)
08 CBR1000RR
06 Honda CBR1000RR

I took a and it smells like your thread

SLEEPER
Old 02-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #168
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
What?? I did show my respect. Talking about all the trash talk = lack of honor.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #169
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister

Bike(s):

Quote:
What?? I did show my respect. Talking about all the trash talk = lack of honor.
I know I was agreeing with what you said about no honor and adding to that by saying no one is showing any respect.
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 03:32 PM   #170
Bigshankhank

Bike(s):
1972 Aermacchi Sprint SX350
1972 Honda CL175 K5
1978 Kawasaki KE100
1978 Kawasaki KE250
1970 Suzuki TC90

Quote:
I know I was agreeing with what you said about no honor and adding to that by saying no one is showing any respect.
Saying that "noone is showing respect" would include Jimrad. Just sayin'...
Old 02-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #171
kstrs
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Bike(s):
Some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke View Post
Dang the edit windows are really short on this site

Found more walter videos
Say rip & move on... start a new thread for hero worship
Old 02-21-2014, 03:41 PM   #172
Coolhandsluke

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600
01 XR50 mini tard
01 XR650R SM
01 KDX 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstrs View Post
Say rip & move on... start a new thread for hero worship
I look up to few men as heroes and that guy sure isn't one.

Thread was derailed with and arguing from the start, little late to single someone out and start preaching now guy.

Was just pointing out how its funny when people talk on the internet without having any clue who is on the other side of that screen.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #173
cdill35

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 Phoenix 921 Pro XP w/ Merc 250 ProXS
11 Yam Zuma 125
Specialized Stumpy

He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I think Walter Moreno would kick all yall's .
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #174
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)

Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.
While I respect your feelings for a friend, please try to write using proper English. You look like a fool the way you write.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #175
Hoots
Humboldt Hooter Tadaaaa

Bike(s):
03 gsxr 750

Quote:
Tragic yes, but honestly i was riding that night and 95% of the people riding out were acting like complete jackass's. More than likely he was going above the speed limit and doing something entirely unsafe and got himself killed. That's BEFORE you even take into account he was on an alledged stolen bike. Just because someone died is no reason to give them any respect whatsoever. Would I show upto this guys funeral saying this ? No that would be disrespectful, but in an OPEN FORUM which is meant for discussion you are going to get people that will give you harsh truths.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:39 PM   #176
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdill35 View Post
He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but I think Walter Moreno would kick all yall's .
But.. Is he good at pillow fights.??
Old 02-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #177
TMAX
Forever MODERATE

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
TMAX (Retired in California)
Xciting 500
XT 225
Duke 2
C14 & FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail View Post
I no longer say "RIP" to any riders that have gone down. Ever. We all know and accept the risks. besides I don't value someone that rides a motorcycle more than anyone else out there.

I will always give my condolences to family whether the person is a good guy or a douche.

I feel especially bad for his kid.
worst threads i tell ya
Old 02-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #178
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
Tragic yes, but honestly i was riding that night and 95% of the people riding out were acting like complete jackass's. More than likely he was going above the speed limit and doing something entirely unsafe and got himself killed. That's BEFORE you even take into account he was on an alledged stolen bike. Just because someone died is no reason to give them any respect whatsoever. Would I show upto this guys funeral saying this ? No that would be disrespectful, but in an OPEN FORUM which is meant for discussion you are going to get people that will give you harsh truths.
Oh, so you're Jesus Christ on a GSXR750 and have never done anything irresponsible?
You've never gone above the speed limit or had a close call before? Please... We've all taken unnecessary risks. Getting on a motorcycle period is a risk you don't have to take. Just because you've been lucky doesn't mean you are any better than he is.

"More than likely"
"alleged"
"what if"
"not 100% sure"
All just other words for "I dunno WTF I'm actually talking about...but I'm gonna go ahead and talk trash about someone who just passed away anyhow"
I'm seeing a lot of these words in just about everyone's post who is talking trash.

This whole thread is an example of internet bad .

None of you talkers would go to anyone's funeral, grab the microphone from the guy doing the obituary and start running your mouth about all of the negative things that person has done and how they deserved it. You also wouldn't say these things to a friend of that person, regardless of if they could kick your or not...So why are you doing it on here?

I would hope no one spews this kind of garbage about any of you after reading about your death story.

All these guys talking all this smack about how he somehow deserved to die...yet they don't know anything about him. Multiple people have chimed in and vouched that he was a good guy, yet some of you keep clinging on to how he deserved this.

The death was a tragedy and whether he did or didn't steal it/know it was stolen, he did not deserve to go out like that and his family sure as didn't deserve it.

RIP Julio
Old 02-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #179
Hoots
Humboldt Hooter Tadaaaa

Bike(s):
03 gsxr 750

Quote:
Oh, so you're Jesus Christ on a GSXR750 and have never done anything irresponsible?
You've never gone above the speed limit or had a close call before? Please... We've all taken unnecessary risks. Getting on a motorcycle period is a risk you don't have to take. Just because you've been lucky doesn't mean you are any better than he is.

"More than likely"
"alleged"
"what if"
"not 100% sure"
All just other words for "I dunno WTF I'm actually talking about...but I'm gonna go ahead and talk trash about someone who just passed away anyhow"
I'm seeing a lot of these words in just about everyone's post who is talking trash.

This whole thread is an example of internet bad .

None of you talkers would go to anyone's funeral, grab the microphone from the guy doing the obituary and start running your mouth about all of the negative things that person has done and how they deserved it. You also wouldn't say these things to a friend of that person, regardless of if they could kick your or not...So why are you doing it on here?

I would hope no one spews this kind of garbage about any of you after reading about your death story.

All these guys talking all this smack about how he somehow deserved to die...yet they don't know anything about him. Multiple people have chimed in and vouched that he was a good guy, yet some of you keep clinging on to how he deserved this.

The death was a tragedy and whether he did or didn't steal it/know it was stolen, he did not deserve to go out like that and his family sure as didn't deserve it.

RIP Julio
Your CHARACTER and good name is the only good thing you have, honestly when my time comes I would hope no one has the stuff to say like they have in here, but then again I wouldn't fault them for it if I was doing something incredibly stupid like using a public road as a race track.

As for doing stupid on the road yup I have, I try not to as often as possible and not to do it on highway or crowded public roads, but sometimes my need for fun gets the better of me.

The friends I have in the riding community would say the exact same thing of me as I would of them, and if I went out at a high rate of speed you can rest assured they would say I was a great guy but a colossal moron for doing that on the street and risking other peoples lives
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #180
ST675
01101000 01101001

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of bikes from 80cc to 1200cc
Current : ZX11
KX80

Quote:

RIP Julio
Your right, doing that would be disrespectful. But typically a funeral is a closed event that is for the people that were directly invloved or knew the person first hand.. Me...I didn't know him anymore then the people that have died in the Ukraine in the last few days. and I feel the exact same about both.

This is the internet, an open forum where people can say what they want in a "public" space. LOL it would be interesting to move the RIP threads to 4chan..

And here is my RIP shout out to all my homies in the Ukraine. I will spill a beer for you (http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A1G0OU20140220)

Advertisement