MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2014, 06:04 AM   #141
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,306

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbap()ssy View Post
Are you talking about raven R1 or NOS R1 or some like that ?

If so he last great street ride involved running from the cops on some back roads on a stolen bike with a newer rider who wasn't as "skilled" and he ended up in the side of a 5th wheel camper and died. Stand up guy
That was slowblack05
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RIP Rider Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 03-09-2015 12:33 AM
Rider RIP njay1984 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-10-2009 05:35 PM
Another Rider RIP? BusaFlo General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 08-12-2008 10:04 PM
Rider down...RIP txferrari General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 07-21-2008 10:47 AM
Rider Down - RIP Meaner-n-u General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-24-2008 11:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2014, 06:05 AM   #142
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,306

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Squoddybody View Post
No. SlowBlack05? I think his name was Jeremy?
bingo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now  
Old 02-21-2014, 06:12 AM   #143
CraigRR
CMRA # 147
 
CraigRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Crosby
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 8,868

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP






Quote:
Originally Posted by immajackuup View Post
MY BAYBEEEE DINDT DO NUFFFFIIN
November 2010 and no bike listed on your page... I see how you contribute to the community...
__________________
BRAWP
CraigRR is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 12:02 PM   #144
walter_moreno
Member
 
walter_moreno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: northeast houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 43

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 yamaha r1
92 yamaha yzf 600
07 yamaha r6
06 suzuki gsxr 600
03 yamaha raptor 660






The moyorcycle community has lost a true motorcycle enthusiast.(TRUE)

For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.
walter_moreno is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 12:20 PM   #145
JetG
Senior Member
 
JetG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,154












Ebonics ??? That was a hard read, and RIP to rider. The sad part a son and family lost a family member. As for the stolen bike story above sounds fishy at best. I find it funny all the people being defensive but if it was there bike that was stolen they would be pist as . Good guy or not, seems to fix it and make it right someone needs to get the guy who reported stolen to confess he was wrong or someone prove that he paid for it.
__________________
good one
JetG is online now  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 12:21 PM   #146
Jae
Kilted Basterd
 
Jae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Richmond
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 5,076

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders...
All else aside, you lost me at "ryders"...
__________________
Keeping the "F-U" in "fun"
Jae is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 12:23 PM   #147
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,306

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





If the previous "owner" did report it stolen, I bet he got paid from his insurance co
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #148
Coolhandsluke
Senior Member
 
Coolhandsluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northside-Northline
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 854

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600
01 XR50 mini tard
01 XR650R SM
01 KDX 200






Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.
I like how you say nobody knows the facts regarding the wreck and loss of life then proceed to list several opinions and hearsay as facts and insist everyone just agree with you.


I don't think you know what this word means.

RIP to the rider
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
If it flies, floats or you're better off renting.
Coolhandsluke is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:08 PM   #149
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,473












man I uess I couls understand if saying "ryder" was short for rider but its only one letter so you are going out of your way to spell it wrong....

not that it matters wether you stunt or not but uhh you said neber stunted amd the facebooks pics show him doing wheelies........not that it matters just saying.....
paniro187 is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:12 PM   #150
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .
 
jimrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bucee's
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7











Nothing said in this post can bring him back or return the said "stolen" bike to its owner. Nothing said in this post will ever prevent this from happening again with someone else.

I feel for his family. May they find strength to cope with the loss of a father, a husband... And may his true friends always remember him for the true friend he was.
__________________
SDRC.prez Safety Dedicated Rider
Cypress Area Riders
jimrad is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #151
JMAC
Senior Member
 
JMAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,887


Bike(s):
Ninja









Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.
Are you a tough guy? Where is the meet up spot?
JMAC is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 01:26 PM   #152
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,306

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC View Post
Are you a tough guy? Where is the meet up spot?
IBTL
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is online now  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 01:26 PM   #153
Longdraw
Senior Member
 
Longdraw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Cypress, Tx
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,972

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2007 KTM EXC 525
2007 VFR800, Interceptor
2003 Husky TE610/e-sold
2000 Husky TE410/e-sold
1998 Husky TE410-sold






Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrad View Post
Nothing said in this post can bring him back or return the said "stolen" bike to its owner. Nothing said in this post will ever prevent this from happening again with someone else.

I feel for his family. May they find strength to cope with the loss of a father, a husband... And may his true friends always remember him for the true friend he was.
I agree
__________________
Terlingua Dualsport Specialist

SDRC
Longdraw is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:27 PM   #154
Coolhandsluke
Senior Member
 
Coolhandsluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northside-Northline
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 854

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600
01 XR50 mini tard
01 XR650R SM
01 KDX 200






Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC View Post
Are you a tough guy? Where is the meet up spot?
He's a pretty big boy

__________________
\_(ツ)_/
If it flies, floats or you're better off renting.
Coolhandsluke is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:27 PM   #155
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .
 
jimrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bucee's
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7











Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC View Post
Are you a tough guy? Where is the meet up spot?
I'm in... We can all meet up and have a pillow fight.. No guns.. Knifes... Any of that gay ... Real men having pillow fights... I'll bring my camera...
__________________
SDRC.prez Safety Dedicated Rider
Cypress Area Riders
jimrad is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:28 PM   #156
Coolhandsluke
Senior Member
 
Coolhandsluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northside-Northline
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 854

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600
01 XR50 mini tard
01 XR650R SM
01 KDX 200






Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCommuter View Post
So I'm curious as to what kind of facts people need to "prove" the bike is stolen. Multiple news agencies are reporting a stolen bike. Its rather unlikely that they would all go out on a limb and report such without being told that from a reliable source (i.e. HPD?).

Just trying to determine what people want as "proof"? A picture of the bike, then a close up of the vin and an official police report scan? If that's the case then you might as well not believe anything you ever read in the news, see on TV news or hear on news radio. I at least have yet to see any "proof" to any report.

Dude may have been a great guy. I didn't' know him but it seems like a lot of people are in flat out denial.
No idea, if the cops say the bikes stolen its stolen 99.9% of the time
and I sure don't buy the "he didn't know".
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
If it flies, floats or you're better off renting.
Coolhandsluke is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #157
Bigshankhank
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,231

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1972 Aermacchi Sprint SX350
1972 Honda CL175 K5
1978 Kawasaki KE100
1978 Kawasaki KE250
1970 Suzuki TC90






Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
All else aside, you lost me at "ryders"...
Yeah, the fact that it was repeated several times make me think its an MC thing. Where's Armyape?
Which reminds me, I need new tyres.

Honestly, I didn't know the guy, so I cannot say whether or not it is a shame or a blessing that he's gone. If he was covering the payments for a "friend" yet the friend still reported it stolen, then he was a fool of a took to not park the bike in front of the bank and let it go. Whatev's, we are none of us innocent of doing stupid things. Here's to hoping that he left some means for his wife and child to deal with his loss.
Bigshankhank is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 01:34 PM   #158
ST675
01101000 01101001
 
ST675's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,378

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
lots of bikes from 80cc to 1200cc
Current : ZX11
KX80







Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.
So what did the INS company tell him when he purchased his policy?

RIP to the R1.. maybe your parts will help others. PLEASE PEOPLE register your bike as a doner. It could save a bike one day......
__________________
That may be your first bike....but its not your last....
ST675 is offline  
Liked this post:
Old 02-21-2014, 01:38 PM   #159
Coolhandsluke
Senior Member
 
Coolhandsluke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Northside-Northline
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 854

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 Gsxr 600
01 XR50 mini tard
01 XR650R SM
01 KDX 200






Dang the edit windows are really short on this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC View Post
Are you a tough guy? Where is the meet up spot?


Found more walter videos



__________________
\_(ツ)_/
If it flies, floats or you're better off renting.
Coolhandsluke is offline  
Old 02-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #160
walter_moreno
Member
 
walter_moreno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: northeast houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 43

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 yamaha r1
92 yamaha yzf 600
07 yamaha r6
06 suzuki gsxr 600
03 yamaha raptor 660






Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC View Post
Are you a tough guy? Where is the meet up spot?
I don't know you can figure that one out on your own I could b a lil girly girl for all you know.
The meet up spot could b wherever u like.. Nice to know how crappy ppl can b when someone passes away I'll b sure to remember that when we meet.what's your name by the way I stated mine?
walter_moreno is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy