MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #41
Mr F.
Throbbing Member
 
Mr F.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,096


Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am








Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
Reality is a . I would say the same even if it was u homie!
Friends like you
Mr F. is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RIP Rider Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 03-09-2015 12:33 AM
Rider RIP njay1984 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-10-2009 05:35 PM
Another Rider RIP? BusaFlo General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 08-12-2008 10:04 PM
Rider down...RIP txferrari General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 07-21-2008 10:47 AM
Rider Down - RIP Meaner-n-u General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-24-2008 11:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #42
BYRDMAN
WX MAN
 
BYRDMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 9,311

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker


Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr F. View Post
Friends like you
__________________
If you can read this, thank a teacher, because its in English, thank a soldier"

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:29 PM   #43
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,504

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Just because he was in possession of a stolen bike doesn't automatically mean that he knew it was stolen.

RIP

Last edited by Flip Flop; 02-20-2014 at 12:31 PM.
Flip Flop is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #44
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,295

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
Just because he was in possession of a stolen bike doesn't automatically mean that he knew it was stolen.
Unless the ignition switch was pulled or the steering lock was broken. That could be a clue
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #45
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,504

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Unless the ignition switch was pulled or the steering lock was broken. That could be a clue
Key would here is "unless"

I'm not saying that he didn't know because it's very likely that he did know, or at least had some clue that it may be stolen, which he chose to ignore. I'm just saying it is also possible that he didn't know. You would need more details before drawing a conclusion one way or the other.
Flip Flop is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:37 PM   #46
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,295

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
Key would here is "unless"

I'm not saying that he didn't know because it's very likely that he did know, or at least had some clue that it may be stolen, which he chose to ignore. I'm just saying it is also possible that he didn't know. You would need more details before drawing a conclusion one way or the other.
MH is not a court, so we don't need
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:38 PM   #47
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,504

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
MH is not a court, so we don't need
You're right He's a scumbag piece of who got exactly what he had coming to him. What a scuzbucket!
Flip Flop is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #48
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,295

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
You're right He's a scumbag piece of who got exactly what he had coming to him. What a scuzbucket!
Those are your words
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:40 PM   #49
SupaHawk
Senior Member
 
SupaHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dirty souf houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,028

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 CBR1000RR SP
'08 zx6(sold)
01 750gixxer(sold)
08 CBR1000RR
06 Honda CBR1000RR



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
You're right He's a scumbag piece of who got exactly what he had coming to him. What a scuzbucket!
you you FUCKTARD...

All y'all FUCKTARDs know everything huh
__________________

SLEEPER
SupaHawk is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:43 PM   #50
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,504

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Quote:
Originally Posted by supawk View Post
you you FUCKTARD...

All y'all FUCKTARDs know everything huh
Hey MH is not a court of law. So we can automatically assume he is the scum of the earth, since he happened to be in possession of a stolen motorcycle, right?
Flip Flop is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #51
SupaHawk
Senior Member
 
SupaHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dirty souf houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,028

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 CBR1000RR SP
'08 zx6(sold)
01 750gixxer(sold)
08 CBR1000RR
06 Honda CBR1000RR



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
Hey MH is not a court of law. So we can automatically assume he is the scum of the earth since he happened to be in possession of a stolen motorcycle, right?
You can assume whatever you want..... but don't disrespect my friend in front of me
__________________

SLEEPER
SupaHawk is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:46 PM   #52
ZX-Dominance
Senior Member
 
ZX-Dominance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: BCS
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,364

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 FZ1 (wifey)
2007 ZX-6R (track)
2008 Speed Triple White Knight (sold)
2008 CBR1000RR "Red Rocket"
2005 SV1000S (sold)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
Hey MH is not a court of law. So we can automatically assume he is the scum of the earth, since he happened to be in possession of a stolen motorcycle, right?
I'm all for innocent until proven guilty.... but with minimal diligence one can assure that a bike is (99%) stolen or not.

Obviously there could be fake titles/VINs stamped... but how did the cops know it was stolen so quickly.

Ignorance is not an excuse. But we still dont have all the facts
ZX-Dominance is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #53
SupaHawk
Senior Member
 
SupaHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dirty souf houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,028

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 CBR1000RR SP
'08 zx6(sold)
01 750gixxer(sold)
08 CBR1000RR
06 Honda CBR1000RR



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
Hey MH is not a court of law. So we can automatically assume he is the scum of the earth, since he happened to be in possession of a stolen motorcycle, right?
Everyone makes mistakes, even good people... I'm saddened by this news cuz I know he was a good person. My prayers go out to his family. Rest in paradise Julio!
__________________

SLEEPER
SupaHawk is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:48 PM   #54
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,504

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Quote:
Originally Posted by supawk View Post
You can assume whatever you want..... but don't disrespect my friend in front of me
I wasn't disrespecting your friend, I was sticking up for him.

If you scroll up a little bit you can see that I was telling people that he may not have had any idea it was stolen. My post about him being a scumbag was sarcasm based on the fact that other people were saying it was all karma, since it was a stolen bike. How can you say it was karma and he had this coming to him, when you have no idea what any other details are other than he was on a stolen bike?

Last edited by Flip Flop; 02-20-2014 at 12:50 PM.
Flip Flop is online now  
Liked this post:
Old 02-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #55
mike79
Senior Member
 
mike79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 126

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 r1









Need to watch what you say before you get all the facts words can always come back and haunt you
mike79 is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:52 PM   #56
SupaHawk
Senior Member
 
SupaHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dirty souf houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,028

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2014 CBR1000RR SP
'08 zx6(sold)
01 750gixxer(sold)
08 CBR1000RR
06 Honda CBR1000RR



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
I wasn't disrespecting your friend, I was sticking up for him.

If you scroll up a little bit you can see that I was telling people that he may not have had any idea it was stolen. My post about him being a scumbag was sarcasm based on the fact that other people were saying it was all karma, since it was a stolen bike. How can you say it was karma and he had this coming to him, when you have no idea what any other details are other than he was on a stolen bike?
I ain't mad at ya..
__________________

SLEEPER
SupaHawk is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #57
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister
 
Flip Flop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,504

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)








Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX-Dominance View Post
But we still dont have all the facts
That is all I was trying to say. For all we know someone let him borrow "their" bike

There are plenty of scenarios where he could have been riding a stolen bike and not have been aware of it.

Last edited by Flip Flop; 02-20-2014 at 12:55 PM.
Flip Flop is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:55 PM   #58
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
Unless the ignition switch was pulled or the steering lock was broken. That could be a clue
Either you know more than us or you are throwing out some big assumptions.
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #59
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









Come on Tony. You know better than that on MH.
__________________
250cc's of pure Nutz
Ninjette Stunt Life Stunt Ride
cuong-nutz is online now  
Old 02-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #60
848Brando
Senior Member
 
848Brando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 196

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2015 FJ-09
05 R6 (sold)
06 R1 (sold)
Duc 848 (Sold)






the bike i wonder why the cars that hit him didnt stop...
848Brando is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy