MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2014, 06:01 PM   #181
Flip Flop
Ordained Minister

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2006 SV650S(sold)(happy now?)
Toes Ducati Multistrada(what now buck?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
Your CHARACTER and good name is the only good thing you have, honestly when my time comes I would hope no one has the stuff to say like they have in here, but then again I wouldn't fault them for it if I was doing something incredibly stupid like using a public road as a race track.

As for doing stupid on the road yup I have, I try not to as often as possible and not to do it on highway or crowded public roads, but sometimes my need for fun gets the better of me.

The friends I have in the riding community would say the exact same thing of me as I would of them, and if I went out at a high rate of speed you can rest assured they would say I was a great guy but a colossal moron for doing that on the street and risking other peoples lives
But the point is you don't know for sure that he was doing something incredibly stupid, it's just an assumption, like just about every other detail to this story that has led you and others to draw a conclusion.

Maybe like you, his need for fun got the better of him and 99% of the time he is a responsible rider, as people on here have claimed. Or maybe he rides out everywhere he goes on stolen motorcycles. It's all just speculation, but when someone just died I like to give them the benefit of doubt if I don't have all the facts.

Oh and when I said obituary in that last post, I meant to say eulogy
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RIP Rider Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 03-09-2015 12:33 AM
Rider RIP njay1984 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 05-10-2009 05:35 PM
Another Rider RIP? BusaFlo General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 08-12-2008 10:04 PM
Rider down...RIP txferrari General Discussion (Moto Related) 38 07-21-2008 10:47 AM
Rider Down - RIP Meaner-n-u General Discussion (Moto Related) 97 02-24-2008 11:23 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #182
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Feedback Rating: (8)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
Yep....I dont care how u end up riding a stolen bike....ur still guilty. Looking at his facebook he has an R1 in his possession. I just hope he spent as much money on life insurance las he did on all his tattoos so his family wont get stiffed with funeral expenses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
Reality is a . I would say the same even if it was u homie!

Meanwhile as I look thru his facebook and see pics of his son who is probably devastated right now because of his Dads actions. That is whats cold hearted to me :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_moreno View Post
For those who don't know and speak out their my name is Walter Moreno I'll gladly correct you on your facts...You piece a fake ryders who talk like y'all know and want to put your 2 cents in without knowing this man should b banned from the biker community since when do we ryders talk down on a fallen Ryder? All who Ryde bikes know media are quick to put stupid tittles on us when we not around to say what really happened.This could have happened to any of us.
Facts ..
1.Julio is a cool easy calm going guy...
2.Julio never stunted or acted stupid on his bike new his limits always and stuck to them.
3.Julio wasn't speeding like a maniac. Anyone who rydes with him can tell you he is not one of those.
4.The bike wasn't stolen.It was his bike him n the who sold it to him that was hurting for money know the real story along with his close ryding friends.He helped a friend out taking over payments and paid this dude then dude turned around and reported bike stolen.
5.Julio was a good help you out kinda guy not a thief.
6.Julio is a very experienced Ryder and did not loose control, had to be something else.
7.reporters and news media hear motorcycle accident see a crotch rocket and assume speeding wildly is the case.
8.people hit and run like cowards n never have respect for bikers.
9.Julio was well known in the biker community n really truly loved bikes.
So byrdman and all you other dumb who speak retardedly n have no respect for him or his family feel free to meet me up anytime I'll talk some since in to you...

My respects Julio, my ryding will be affected n it ain't gona be the same without you bro ...RIP....u will b missed and always remembered.

slow your roll Hero....Your reading comprehension is worse than your spelling

I never disrespected your boy in any way. So actually read before you start calling ppl out. I don't care how anyone ends up with stolen goods and gets caught because your guilty no matter what once you step in front of a jury.

The dead can never do no wrong

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
Closed Thread

Advertisement