MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #181
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron
so if none of you know her personally, then you guys shouldn't say this and that about either of them. Just cause you can't hang doesn't mean you can say about people you don't know about. So there. Move on along then. If going fast isn't your thing, then slow yourself down.

omfg dude, just stfu already. take your fkn e- elsewhere. i don't ride fast because I DON'T CHOOSE TO RIDE FAST. if i want to go fast, i go to the track. i have a wife and kids to come home to every night. proving i have a bigger than everyone else in my riding group isn't going to help my family when i don't come home one night.

fkn grow up dude before you end up like bryan.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BRYAN'S 50 BUILD!!!! BRYAN General Discussion (Moto Related) 32 08-11-2011 07:02 PM
Bryan area TangoChris Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 2 05-17-2011 07:16 PM
John Walsh's sons killer finally identified Scatter Off Topic 8 12-18-2008 01:07 AM
attn: bryan 954 paniro187 Off Topic 10 01-26-2007 05:02 PM
Happy B day Bryan whosthis Off Topic 14 10-15-2006 11:53 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2007, 08:51 PM   #182
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent
omfg dude, just stfu already. take your fkn e- elsewhere. i don't ride fast because I DON'T CHOOSE TO RIDE FAST. if i want to go fast, i go to the track. i have a wife and kids to come home to every night. proving i have a bigger than everyone else in my riding group isn't going to help my family when i don't come home one night.

fkn grow up dude before you end up like bryan.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #183
Tron

oh ok. I'm sorry to offend anyone. I didn't know I was fast at all. You know well you ride just as fast as anyone else on here. So don't be a hypocrit and says you don't ride fast at all. Oh, didn't know you know about my .
Old 04-26-2007, 09:08 PM   #184
tedbiele

Bike(s):
2003 Anniv Busa

Send a message via ICQ to tedbiele Send a message via AIM to tedbiele Send a message via Yahoo to tedbiele
People keep asking me why I haven't been riding on the street as much anymore.
Its things like this that are keeping me in the house. The last few times I rode with a group there have been guys there trying to impress people.
Who are you impressing?? Other guys on 600's and 1000's are just as fast as you if not faster. Dont we all know that these things are wicked fast no matter what brand??

Live to ride??? Ride to live!!!

RIP Bryan. Sucks to lose another fellow biker.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:10 PM   #185
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):

Quote:
oh ok. I'm sorry to offend anyone. I didn't know I was fast at all. You know well you ride just as fast as anyone else on here. So don't be a hypocrit and says you don't ride fast at all. Oh, didn't know you know about my .

lmao...once again, i have no reason to lie and say i ride slower than i do. ask anyone that rides with me. i don't ride like i have something to prove. i'm sorry you can't understand that, but that's not my problem.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 04-26-2007, 09:11 PM   #186
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
I ride fast, I'll admit, but I also no the differance between stupidity and smartnes. Not saying tha riding fast is smart, but your judgment!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:15 PM   #187
Tron

I'm just tired of people always pointing fingers at other people when they know well they are doing just about the same thing when they hit the freeway. Someone dies or gets seriously injured and next thing you know, people alls talking . like well this guy or this girl is doing this so and so, like they don't do stupid themselves. A bunch of ****ing hypocrits. You guys says well this person is a squid and such, didn't you learn how to crawl before you can learn how to walk?
Old 04-26-2007, 09:18 PM   #188
Tron

****ing everyone speeds. Everyone is guilty as sin. It's in black and white. It's all in the rider if he wants to be stupid and such. Riding without gear, weaving in and out of traffic like they own the road. It's not just fast, but reckless. So stop pointing fingers! WTF???
Old 04-26-2007, 09:24 PM   #189
SecretAgent
The one and only

Bike(s):

ok moron, once again, PLEASE show me anywhere that i was pointing fingers at anyone else???? and just because you and all your buddies ride like brainless idiots, doesn't mean everyone else does as well.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 04-26-2007, 09:26 PM   #190
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
****ing everyone speeds. Everyone is guilty as sin. It's in black and white. It's all in the rider if he wants to be stupid and such. Riding without gear, weaving in and out of traffic like they own the road. It's not just fast, but reckless. So stop pointing fingers! WTF???
someone is guilty, nobody is point fingers....so drop it and getover yourself!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:39 PM   #191
Tron

Ok I'm done and tired already.
May Bryan RIP.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:54 PM   #192
SVmike
nuthin'

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
just a mtn bike now...

Send a message via AIM to SVmike
i hate these kinda threads :BangHead:
rip

slow the f**k down!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:56 PM   #193
SacKingsFan
Hi

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

Not that I want to get involved in this conversation..

However am I the only one here that has read the title of this thread?

R.I.P Byran Walsh

We all know by now that Bryan wasn't riding safe which lead to his death. I agree things should be talked about and maybe even some finger pointing but not on this thread.

Fact is each time a fellow rider goes down we should all try to learn from there mistakes. I have been riding for a few years now and we all know people that go to fast and risk there life every time they ride. Only thing each of us can control is ourselfs and choose wisely who you do and do not ride with.

We all go fast sometimes lets admit that. But where and when is the key. I dont mind anyone doing anything as long as there isnt a chance they will hurt other people by doing it. However most of the time when someone is going fast or poping a wheelie they are putting others at risk. Weather it be other riders or other people on the road, if there is any chance at all you could potentialy hurt someone else you should never do it.

When I ride I dont just think about my wife and two kids at home. I also think about other familys that want there loved ones to come home to..
Perhaps some people on here need to start using the same thought process every time before they get on the bike. I bet you anyone who died this week would tell you the same if they could.

R.I.P Bryan

Smack That
Old 04-26-2007, 09:59 PM   #194
Tron

I second that note.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:00 PM   #195
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

+3
Old 04-26-2007, 10:06 PM   #196
Tron

so we all still friends here????
Old 04-26-2007, 10:07 PM   #197
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
so we all still friends here????
i hate everyone equally :icon_bigg
Old 04-26-2007, 10:12 PM   #198
Tron

well guys . see ya at PP1 then. That's right! I said PP1, anyone got a problem with that? LOL!!! j/jkn.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #199
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
well guys . see ya at PP1 then. That's right! I said PP1, anyone got a problem with that? LOL!!! j/jkn.
spoken from a true poser....:icon_bigg
Old 04-26-2007, 10:15 PM   #200
Tron

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!! See all ya'll on the flip side.
Closed Thread

Advertisement