MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
Jordans Fiance Joyelle...

here is a message she sent me today on myspace thought you guys would like to read it....

Hey Nichole, I am Jordan's fiance...I was going to fly down to texas and see him this Thurs. thank you for your prayers tell everyone that. We need them so much right now. Jordan loved that ninja and we went riden several times. Man he loved the freedom on that thing. He was gonna take me on it to the beach Sat. He used to say the perfect death would be on a bike. . I was mad at him when he first bought it, but..It was Jordan, you can't keep a guy like him off his bike. Joyelle
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My soon-to-be fiance's father~ jptshadow General Discussion (Moto Related) 44 12-06-2011 03:25 PM
helping fiance' of returning rider get comfy lucydad Safety Corner Main 3 07-01-2011 09:13 AM
my fiance just called... NorthHoustonGSXR General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 06-28-2008 08:23 AM
Fiance wants me to sell new gsxr! 06gsxr1000pg General Discussion (Moto Related) 64 02-11-2008 05:42 PM
Lookin for girls to ride with my Fiance Psych0ninja Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 27 07-27-2007 02:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2007, 12:00 AM   #2
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Aww... I'm glad she is being so sweet about it.. She is a strong woman. My prayers have been going out to all of them.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalBystal
Aww... I'm glad she is being so sweet about it.. She is a strong woman. My prayers have been going out to all of them.
that she is. If you guys wanna message her and try to make things easier on her she is Jordan's #1 on his myspace.
Old 04-26-2007, 07:35 AM   #4
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
AWWWWWW THIS MAKES ME SO SAD
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:40 AM   #5
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
i just cked my myspace. i didnt know 50cc sent a letter to her, i also did. i feel like she is very upset. i will not be sending anymore letters...

Hey, I am Jordan's fiance. What would you like to know about Jordan? He was my future. He is my heart. I know it was an accident and that somehow this is how it's suppose to be. I am so sorry for your lose as well. I know what grief is. Do you want his family's address? cause here it is. Seb and Karen Kenagy
Po Box 264
Canby, OR 97013
Do you know if he went quick. No one told me. I..don't know how I am gonna live without him. is our strength. Jord was never as close to as he was these last months. I was going to fly down to Texas and see him Thursday. His dad had to give me the engagement rings yesterday. Jord proposed over the phone..I've known him for five great years. Tell me what info you need and I'll give it.
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:22 AM   #6
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR 1/2
i just cked my myspace. i didnt know 50cc sent a letter to her, i also did. i feel like she is very upset. i will not be sending anymore letters...

Hey, I am Jordan's fiance. What would you like to know about Jordan? He was my future. He is my heart. I know it was an accident and that somehow this is how it's suppose to be. I am so sorry for your lose as well. I know what grief is. Do you want his family's address? cause here it is. Seb and Karen Kenagy
Po Box 264
Canby, OR 97013
Do you know if he went quick. No one told me. I..don't know how I am gonna live without him. is our strength. Jord was never as close to as he was these last months. I was going to fly down to Texas and see him Thursday. His dad had to give me the engagement rings yesterday. Jord proposed over the phone..I've known him for five great years. Tell me what info you need and I'll give it.

I don't know what I'd do if I lost jason like that. I'd just be in pieces. I can't imagine life without him..even though he gets on my nerves sometimes. I tell him, whenever he rides, to please be careful and watch out for the other guys.
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Bike(s):

Joyelle just contacted me again, I guess she was reading the forum. She would really like to have a few questions answered from those who were there. Here is what she wrote to me...

So I was reading the treads. Oh ! I don't know how to ask, but people saw him die! Who and can you tell me exactly what happened. I want to know how my Jordan was taken.

And in return I just now replied with this...

Joyelle,
Yes there were people right there with him. I will inform the people I know that were there to contact you. I do not know much, and dont feel comfortable telling you what happened since I was not there.
Joyelle I am sorry for your loss and you are in many prayers. Keep your head up!!!

Nichole
Old 04-27-2007, 06:15 PM   #8
MeetJoeAsian

was Jordan the rider that collided with Koskesh?

http://facebook.com/meetjoeasian
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:19 PM   #9
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

yes
FLYIN'DUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #10
Princess
MH's ex fake mod

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti

Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
was Jordan the rider that collided with Koskesh?
Close. You got it backwards.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:26 PM   #11
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

The stories of the loved ones left behind are more tragic than the accident itself. At least they are in a better place. Every one else is left with the pain.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

can someone post the link for his myspace? or pm it to me?
Old 04-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #13
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

so he had a fiance but he was riding with a girl on the bacK?

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement