Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Safety Corner > Safety Corner Main
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2005, 11:28 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (1)

01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Re: passenger

wife sorta did the same to me. she started on the passenger seat, but kept sliding forward till my nuts were on the tank.
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How much is your passenger worth? The Trav General Discussion (Moto Related) 45 07-05-2010 11:20 AM
Passenger Seat kswiss2301 Cruisers Lounge 2 08-11-2009 03:56 PM
TV for your passenger ?? JRxGRUBZx General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 10-14-2008 12:18 AM
passenger laws socplay50 General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 07-16-2007 02:39 AM
Old 07-06-2005, 12:08 PM   #22
Cstoum Uesr Tltie
Feedback Rating: (0)

05 Zx-12r

Originally Posted by Stone_618
but then there's the other end of extreme,* i picked up this one chic and she was soo scared(all in her head) that she locked on me tight.* Now i didn't mind that part too much(she was a model) but she was locked on so tight, that i couldn't breathe, my nuts were inside the gas tank, and she was sitting on MY seat, not the passenger.* *Then she would scream right in my ear when ever we went over 5mph.* it was pathetic.*
I hope you made her scream in other ways........ and filmed it
MH Insomniac #001
KalmarJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:39 PM   #23
Post Crusader
Feedback Rating: (2)

20th Ann. GSX-R 600

Send a message via AIM to Robopath

I know how passengers feel on dirtbikes and that alone has scared me away from putting anyone on my GSXR (not that my gf even wants too). So many girls at my fraternity house ask for rides so i keep it real easy to say no. . . I have never even put on my passenger seat. I think its nuts to have a passenger on these things. Not only are they just 100% not designed for it (im sure the passeneger handling falls somewhere around the aircap on the tire nipple when it comes to engineering) but I like my bike being mine. The experience would suffer with a dumb yelping in my ear. I have a special place for dumb yelping, and it has four posts, not two wheels right: !
Stern. . . Stern but fair.
4 8 15 16 23 42
Robopath is offline   Reply With Quote