Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

1980 Peugeot LVS-U3
2005 Suzuki SV650-S
1978 Vespa Ciao
1980 Motobecane Traveler
1962 Motobecane

Borrow or rent a small trailer or carrier hitch

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone out there wouldn't mind me borrowing or renting for cheap a small trailer like a 3ft by 5ft or so, or even a bike carrier hitch. I don't need a huge trailer, just something you could fit a lawn mower in really. I have hitch already, but no trailer lol, and won't have room in my SUV. I am going "camping" with my wife, daughter, sisters, and nephews, and wanted to take two mopeds to cruise on with my nephews. One would be the one in my profile and the other about the same size.

I would need to borrow or rent it during the weekend of March 14th-16th. I've looked online and found places to rent from but it would cut in the budget for food, gas, and the cost of the little cabin we are staying in. The ones I found online are about $20 a day and up, pluse a deposit. I know, just use a tent, well I have a six month old daughter, and we will be up in North Texas, and want a cabin in case the weather becomes bi-polar again.

If anyone has one, I will pick up and drop off at your place, and will return it that Monday. Let me know if any of you folks wouldn't mind helping me out. Appreciate any help!

P.S. I'd love to take a big bike, but wouldn't want to return after riding to angry group of women that I was gone so long lol.

Last edited by bcompton; 02-10-2014 at 01:00 PM.
bcompton is offline   Reply With Quote