MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related) > Stolen Bike Reports
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2014, 03:30 AM   #1
Lav616

Feedback Rating: (0)

Anyone know of anyone who recently had a 600rr stolen?

a few years ago i had my own bike stolen so ive been doing what I can to help people out either recover or prevent their bikes getting stolen.

Anyway , I was checking out some new apartments and I saw something that just didn't sit right with me , saw a black 600r with white fairing that look very new , it has no license plate and no mirrors and the black side of it is pretty dirty while the white fairings look new, the engine vin was also scratched and it looks like they also tried to scratch off the frame vin and the key lock system looked VERY scratched/damaged .

It is in the spring area , so if anyone knows someone that recently had their 600rr stolen , it's worth a shot to check.
Lav616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone recently have carpet installed? flip326 Off Topic 12 05-20-2013 11:49 AM
Another one. honda cbr 600rr....stolen from hw 6 and timbercreek. airborneR1 Stolen Bike Reports 45 10-16-2012 05:15 PM
anybody refi there house, recently? RACER X Off Topic 18 08-05-2011 11:33 AM
Has anyone had a vasectomy done recently? Renzo Health and Fitness 25 12-14-2010 02:45 PM
No stolen bike posts recently? Vividkid General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 08-27-2010 08:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
messiah

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
02 954rr

what were you doing that close to the bike inspector gadget. shoulda called the cops and let them handle it
messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

I had my cbr600rr stolen in spring.. it was black. But it was about 5 years ago. What apartments were you looking at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
kdog22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:27 PM   #4
SideVinder650

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
Suzuki SV650 2nd gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lav616 View Post
a few years ago i had my own bike stolen so ive been doing what I can to help people out either recover or prevent their bikes getting stolen.

Anyway , I was checking out some new apartments and I saw something that just didn't sit right with me , saw a black 600r with white fairing that look very new , it has no license plate and no mirrors and the black side of it is pretty dirty while the white fairings look new, the engine vin was also scratched and it looks like they also tried to scratch off the frame vin and the key lock system looked VERY scratched/damaged .

It is in the spring area , so if anyone knows someone that recently had their 600rr stolen , it's worth a shot to check.
good on you for taking the time to get the details, high-five from the community,

dont let the detractors stop you from replying. a keen eye can always spot these kind of details.

not everyone is a hardy-tardy.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #5
Rod
Near Miss Racing Team #96

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
R3 2015
TS185 74
EX250R 2010 "A" race bike
EX250R 2008 "B" race bike
150cc Rocketta Scooter "the "

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideVinder650 View Post
good on you for taking the time to get the details, high-five from the community,

dont let the detractors stop you from replying. a keen eye can always spot these kind of details.

not everyone is a hardy-tardy.
Well said!
CMRA#672
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement