MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #41
GABRIEL

Feedback Rating: (14)

Experience: 1-3 months

this and my daisy are realy whAT I HAVE. I used to have a red rider but i broke that when my girl shot me with it. I was going to send you a pm. Just call me. r u riding to day send me a pm adn we will figure something out. i might head out to the se side if you are riding.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rage Shooters and Drugs They Were On J.J. McQuade The Circus 24 01-17-2013 04:03 PM
Any Bow Shooters/Archery recbr83 Off Topic 0 10-06-2007 11:52 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #42
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97900rr01f4i
this and my daisy are realy whAT I HAVE. I used to have a red rider but i broke that when my girl shot me with it. I was going to send you a pm. Just call me. r u riding to day send me a pm adn we will figure something out. i might head out to the se side if you are riding.
pm skkkkint (sent)

tomorrow.. i think is the ride day.. no riding tonight.. (not for me atleast)
Old 04-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #43
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx
Nice....:confused1
If you only knew the danger in doing something like that. The potential to kill yourself and many others lies in that statement.

Stick to the targets at hand please. Lots of toxic stuff is carried on trains.

Yeah, pretty dumb, I know. but we did shoot 'em with 12 ga bird shot at 40 yards, and pretty much talking about box cars full of sand and such.

Anyone remember the guy who shot the Trans-Alaska oil pipeline?

ANCHORAGE, Oct. 5 -- Oil spewed like a geyser from the trans-Alaska oil pipeline more than 24 hours after a man shot a hole in the line. Crews struggled to stop the leak and clean up an estimated 280,000 gallons of oil which under high pressure sprayed through a small hole onto about two acres of trees, brush and tundra. The workers were considering using a crane to install a hydraulic clamp over the line to cover the hole, but flammable vapors in the area made the operation dangerous. The man suspected of shooting the pipeline with a .338-caliber rifle, Daniel Carson Lewis, 37, was arraigned on charges of criminal mischief, driving while intoxicated, weapons misconduct and felony assault. State Police had no motive for the shooting but said Lewis had been drinking. "It does not appear to be an act of terrorism," trooper spokesman Tim DeSpain said. Lewis, who was being held on $1.5 million bail, was arrested Thursday, four hours after the leak was discovered. Gov. Tony Knowles said state officials will take another look at security along the 800-mile pipeline. "Clearly the fact that one person with a rifle can do this much damage is a point of concern in terms of vulnerability," Knowles said. A surveillance helicopter had spotted the spill about 75 miles north of Fairbanks.

Editor Note (Sklar) The man that shot the hole. There is about 5 miles of oil uphill from the hole and the pressure was about 250 psi at a cost of $40,000 per minute for about four days. The clean-up is in progress on about 2 acres of pristine Alaskan wilderness. Nothing got into any waterways and the ground was almost frozen

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #44
IndyRC
Mutant

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 4-8 months

Bike(s):
None

I have always been fond of the Para Ord 45s. I've had several of them and seem purddy accurate. In all I have 9 or 10 guns. I really need to take the class so I can get my carry permit.
IndyRC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement