Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #21
Vegas Kid
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

07 R6-sold
12 TTR 50

Originally Posted by kes12 View Post
Thanks for all the love!!! I have a question. What you guys recomend for my first bike.. I'm pretty tall, and very athletic. I have been getting mixed reviews on going with a 250 or 300, but I think I could handle a 600. Any tips would be great.

Go sit on a few and see what feels best.

If you're tall then you may be ok on the 600. As for 'athletic"; that really shouldn't matter. As long as you can control your wrist then a 600 is just fine.

Note that a 600 has a load of power
Vegas Kid is offline   Reply With Quote