MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007, 08:24 PM   #21
clhudson176

Feedback Rating: (0)

Roger was one of the funniest people I have ever met. I had the opportunity to work with him for a couple years while at cingular wireless. We established a pretty strong friendship with each other. He is the one that convinced me to get my bike. Nothing can prepare you to lose someone you care about. I am still in disbelief about his passing. I was supposed to go on that ride with him on sunday 4-22. He called me around noon to ask if I was still going but instead I sold him out to hang out with my family. I am so glad I was able to have that conversation with him. Eventhough he gave me a hard time about selling him out he made me laugh the entire time. It makes me happy to know that i can remember what our last conversation was about and that it was a good one. He is one of the few people that has truly impacted my life. I will always remember him. My last memory of him was when he was at my house taking pictures of my new baby girl to show his girlfriend. Before we went on a ride that night my wife said to becareful and he told her not to worry because he would take care of me.
A couple of weeks ago i was on the phone with him and my boss was in the car with me. Roger used to work for him as well and he wanted me to tell my boss that he was one of the most positive people he has ever met and he had a lot of respect for him. Roger may not know it but that really touched my boss and he has really had an impact on his life. he always thinks about what Roger told him whenever things aren't always going his way. I have alot more things to say but I won't because i know this is getting long.

Roger, You will be missed by many. you are loved by everyone you have met and even some you have not. I will never forget you and will always love you(he would probably slap the out of me i told him i loved him). I can't wait to be reunited with you one day so you can make me laugh again. Much Love Roozy!!!!!
clhudson176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Song in memory of Roger (Koskesh) civicious Off Topic 0 02-09-2012 08:06 AM
ROGER KOSKESH MYSPACE! Inspiredm3 Off Topic 12 06-04-2007 07:41 PM
Roger (Koskesh) memorial ride video *important* Azylum General Discussion (Moto Related) 40 04-26-2007 08:31 PM
Roger (Koskesh) Funeral information Inspiredm3 General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 04-23-2007 08:33 PM
Heads up about Roger's SN (Koskesh) Yokee General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 04-23-2007 04:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2007, 08:43 PM   #22
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Roger and I had talked plenty on the boards all the time, but the first night I actually met him afterwards almost seemed natural. Felt like we were brotha's way before hand. He was able to bring that sense of comfort, one where you are not ashamed or shy to be yourself. Yes Roger did talk a lot of but he knew his limits and yes he pushed them but oh man were they so funny. He and I at one point lived in Townewest (Old Neighborhood) together and would talk about the old school people that we used to know and how ghetto it could be around here sometimes. We shared common memories that we never knew we had. As i started riding more and more with Roger we just bonded and I could definitely see him as a long life friend. By for some reason, it was his time to go..... Now he is in a better place watching over us and riding the eternal twisties in Heaven. I wish I could still crack on him for his baggy of TUMS or taking an instant dump after he ate Pho. haha

Roger you will be loved and missed by many!!
Old 04-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #23
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
I didn't know Roger very well, but the few times i've met up with him for rides have always been fun and lots of laughs. he did talk a lot of ....but not in a bad way of course. it made everybody around him laugh....even though we don't know some of the people he was talking about :laughing6

non-stop laughs, and a very cool guy.....you will definately be missed bro.

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:16 PM   #24
JWH

Roger... I know you're looking down on all of us who are hurting and missing you now. Even though we know you are in a better place for selfish reasons we wish you were still around. Your smile will never be forgotten, your laugh will forever be ingrained in my heart. It is very hard to find a friend quite like you in this day and age. Everyone spends more time looking out for their best interests but you were always there for whoever needed you whenever they needed you.

I could always count on you to make me smile, make me laugh and close that one additional sale when the month was wrapping up. Even though you are gone from this Earth your memory will live on forever in my heart and from the posts of this website the hearts of many others.

Everytime my son and daughter see a sport bike they scream at the top of their lungs... "Daddy look there's a motorcycle" they will keep screaming it until I acknowledge the motorcycle. Today while driving with my son he began to point and yell about a motorcycle and it was all I could do not to break down in front of him. I still remember the picture we took of him sitting on your otorcycle the day you got it with your old helmet with the gun on it. He always asked when you were going to take him for that ride and now that day will never come.

Rest in Peace my friend until we meet again! Love you Bro!
JWH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:21 PM   #25
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
I didn't know him, except for this thread.. We had our disagreements and jokes... Great guy... RIP Roger.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:27 PM   #26
Fight The Chaos

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
04 cbr 600
'06 zx6r
'03 250r
'05 R1

Its a shame to see another good fellow motorist go, at the very least...he went doing what he loved best. My condolences to his family and loved ones.
Fight The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:57 PM   #27
jrock
straight shooter

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
RIP brotha.
Spent many nites chatting to you on the insomniacs thread. There were times it was just you and me and Ryan(zero) and Effin Rob.
You helped make my time over in Iraq pass quickly when all I wanted was to be home with my family. In a sense we were buddies cause anything we said made us laugh. I'll never get to meet you here on Earth. But we will meet again when All will walk in the Lords light.
RIP Kokesh
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:29 PM   #28
RICKITT
"Poser alley"

Bike(s):
I cant ride no bike..

Send a message via Yahoo to RICKITT
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicious
Roger was one of my best riding friends that I've had since I moved to Houston over a year ago...he was one of the most friendly, outspoken people that I've ever met. I hadn't gotten a chance to ride with him or anyone else for the last few weeks, and it hurts to think that if I'd had a bike still, I would've been there last night and would've gotten to see him one last time...you'll be missed, man...my prayers go out to you and your family.

+1 bro..I use to ride with Roger all the time,He was a great guy to hang out with..And im glad i can say i was a good friend of his! I feel for his family and brother.His brother rides his old r6 i dont know if he is on M.H. but i know they were real close..R.I.P bro ill miss those rides out in the rain..
Old 04-24-2007, 05:47 PM   #29
1hander
1hand is enouph

Bike(s):
04 R1

Send a message via Yahoo to 1hander
rest in peace ---- save a spot for me bro

www.satxriders.com
1hander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 05:58 PM   #30
buddha429
Reformed Track Addict

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
at the junkyard

RIP roger. for the few times i've met him, he was a stand up guy. a pure comedian, he shall be missed by all.
buddha429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:24 PM   #31
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
My condolences to the family and friends!

May you rest in peace.

Riaz

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #32
GsxrStar
drama patrol

Bike(s):
05 gsxr 750

Send a message via AIM to GsxrStar
here a few pic i have of him. such a cool guy
peeps011
peeps010
Old 04-24-2007, 07:00 PM   #33
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Him and that Jordan jacket, lol. My camera died the first picture I took of us in Brookshire Sunday. I was so angry.
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
You will be missed.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #34
Inspiredm3
C5Diamondco.com

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsxrStar
here a few pic i have of him. such a cool guy
peeps011
peeps010
lol looks just like a panda :laughing6
Roozbeh "Roger" Kamaie aka Koskesh
07/77 - 04/07
You will be missed. Your dance lives on
Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
haha...you better believe it Ill jam carnival music til i die
ayayayayayaya:laughing6
you weren't joking :laughing6
Inspiredm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:05 AM   #35
NisAznMonk
USAF n00b

Bike(s):
Honda CB400 Super Four

Send a message via AIM to NisAznMonk
Holy . I knew Roger. We would play basketball on sundays at our friend Terry's house. Our mutual friend Roll introduced me to him several years back. I had no idea he was a motorcycle rider. I need to contact my friends back home and see how they are doing.
NisAznMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:44 AM   #36
clhudson176

Roger doing what he does best
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Roger 1.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	5090  
clhudson176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #37
SecretAgent
The one and only

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
08 Harley FXDB Street Bob

Send a message via AIM to SecretAgent
never met him in person either, but he was a pretty avid poster so i felt like i had. he had a lot of great friends on here and i know they will all miss him greatly. my sympathies go out to all of his friends and family. may his death be an example to us all to slow it down.
"There are some things nobody needs in this world, and a bright-red, hunch-back, warp-speed 900cc cafe racer is one of them - but I want one anyway, and on some days I actually believe I need one. That is why they are dangerous. "
-Hunter S. Thompson
SecretAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:08 AM   #38
SexualChocolate
JapLac on 22s

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
998CCs of KING KONG...

Send a message via AIM to SexualChocolate
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgent
never met him in person either, but he was a pretty avid poster so i felt like i had. he had a lot of great friends on here and i know they will all miss him greatly. my sympathies go out to all of his friends and family. may his death be an example to us all to slow it down.
+1. I would agree with Donnell, but he speaks the truth about slowing it down and riding within your limitations.

I am empathetic towards those who are morning his demise.

Riaz

mybanner4a260100b5617
SexualChocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #39
m27

Bike(s):
748-853, 916 (parting), 600rr (F/S)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clhudson176
Roger doing what he does best
thats true, that and argue over nothing. he was a close friend of mine.
it all still seems like a dream or a bad joke. miss ya
marco-
m27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement