MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007, 09:25 AM   #41
indoMLA
If it's free, it's for me

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'02 Yamaha R6 - SOLD

RIP... prayers to the family and friends...
Ride safe guys..
...... but when i have problems being able to screw other things i normally tie them up and lube the out of it. dont be afraid do get rough with it. if you cant handle it with the tool you have maybe the task is to hard for you. in which case if could be time for some tag team action and maybe even a foursome...
indoMLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fatal Crash on 149 today? lococnc Money 0 08-05-2014 05:41 PM
Fatal Crash Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 43 04-19-2012 10:24 AM
Fatal Crash Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 11-06-2010 05:49 PM
fatal M/C crash video bentgixxer General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 01-24-2008 04:05 PM
Fatal crash compilation Buck Nasty General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 09-26-2006 05:33 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #42
GHOSTRIDER

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR1000>>> sold sold>>> no bike
08 CBR1000RR

RIP
GHOSTRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #43
cyclesnoopy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2009 ninja 650r

Send a message via Yahoo to cyclesnoopy
So sad.

there seems to be a common theme in alot of motorcycle fatalities, and alot of them are preventable.

Speed. from what i saw on the news, this looked like a residential area, and he was doing an estimated 80mph? Whats the rush? I will be the first to admit then when i was younger i would act the fool, but these days, i ride at the posted limits or SLIGHTLY above, i ride just for the fun of the ride.

Alcohol. i am not saying this case involves alcohol, but alot of them do. getting loaded and getting on a bike is suicide.

No helmet. Thats a personal choice, but not one i am going to make, i would never ride w/out a lid, never mind the possible crash, ive caught enough bugs and rocks of the face of the helmet to know that i dont want to be without one.
cyclesnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement