MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
bottlebaby

Feedback Rating: (0)

la margue motorsports park peewee track

had 2 of the kids out there this weekend the peewee or junior mx track is now open. its bigger than the other peewee tracks they have been at but being the first weekend it was open we were the only ones using the track on sunday. It was a good an bad thing. Good that they didnt get run over as they have only had there bikes since christmas. bad that they like to ride with other kids. Over all they had a great time and the prices are fair. If you have little ones and ever want to meet up on any of the peewee tracks let me know.

bottlebaby is offline   Reply With Quote