MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
dboi
r1
 
dboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northside Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 620

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
09 buell xb12r. ( sold )
09 r1 ( sold )








axle tool

So is there anybody that has the axle adapter for a xb12r buell I could borrow possibly for a day or have the info were I could buy one
__________________
[/SIGPIC]
dboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rear Axle MIGHTYDUCKY22 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 06-11-2013 10:06 PM
Tool Box / Tool Chest indoMLA Off Topic 11 03-22-2010 08:03 PM
anyone have a front axle socket i can use paniro187 How To's and Q & A's 6 08-28-2007 06:48 PM
axle jph1486 How To's and Q & A's 21 03-27-2007 11:13 AM
straightening an axle? chasee69 Off Topic 7 09-18-2006 08:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #2
Cheerio
TacticalCheerio that is
 
Cheerio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tomballish
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 195

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2011 Ninja 1000 (Zed)
2006 Ninja 650r (Doobie)
1994 VFR 750 (MaiKa)-SOLD
1986 Honda Spree (from )

Member Garage


The big allen tool?

41g wQ RDzL SX300
__________________
A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR IS A MAN WHO HAS NEVER HAD HIS METAL TRULY TESTED
(____,-<-/-SDRC-\->-,____)> Cypress Area Riders <(____,-<-/-BONC-\->-,____)
Cheerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 01-14-2014, 01:09 PM   #3
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .
 
jimrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bucee's
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7











Harbour freight has them I think.
__________________
SDRC.prez Safety Dedicated Rider
Cypress Area Riders
jimrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:14 PM   #4
Cheerio
TacticalCheerio that is
 
Cheerio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tomballish
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 195

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
2011 Ninja 1000 (Zed)
2006 Ninja 650r (Doobie)
1994 VFR 750 (MaiKa)-SOLD
1986 Honda Spree (from )

Member Garage


I got mine at cycle gear for like $12 or $15 I think. seemed a little steep for what it is tho. the dealer wanted like $45 so im not complaining.
__________________
A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR IS A MAN WHO HAS NEVER HAD HIS METAL TRULY TESTED
(____,-<-/-SDRC-\->-,____)> Cypress Area Riders <(____,-<-/-BONC-\->-,____)
Cheerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








What fits a Yamaha is to take a spark plug socket, put an extension in it the wrong way (from where the spark plug usually goes) and then use that to slacken off your nut.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:40 PM   #6
dboi
r1
 
dboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northside Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 620

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
09 buell xb12r. ( sold )
09 r1 ( sold )








Well ill definitely go check out cycle gear first thing tomorrow morning Ill just ride to make sure thats gonna fit
__________________
[/SIGPIC]
dboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy