Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2014, 07:54 AM   #101
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

‘01 cbr929rr fireblade

Has any of you tried the gopro's free software? I've been trying to work on it but tbh I don't have much time.

Would really love to help you with that.

This city it's afraid of me...I have seen ITS true face.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
N N00b Ride Saturday 8/2/2014 Through the Country and Forest Blamdiggity Events, Meets and Rides 280 08-05-2014 08:38 PM
N N00b Ride through the Country & Forrest (reverse style) Saturday 5/17/2014 Blamdiggity Events, Meets and Rides 79 05-20-2014 09:31 PM
N **Moderate pace ride to Fayetteville Saturday 4/12/2014** Blamdiggity Events, Meets and Rides 137 04-12-2014 08:35 PM
N 1st N00b Ride for Feb. A Looong ride through the Country and The Forest Sat 2/22/2014 Blamdiggity Events, Meets and Rides 170 02-25-2014 08:48 PM
N LAST N00b Ride for Jan. through the Forrest (reverse style) Saturday 1/11/2014 Blamdiggity Events, Meets and Rides 105 01-14-2014 11:31 AM
Old 01-06-2014, 09:16 AM   #102
League City
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Zuma big bore hittin 62mph
Square Nose SJ

Originally Posted by Shelnutt View Post
You should all put your video together and make on bad video. I was thinking about that when I was looking at blamdiggity's video from the last ride we went on.

basically either find one of you from the ride who wants to take the time to do it/has the best editing software and send all of the video's to them.

I'll be bringing my gopro next time.
I will work on something or I can send a thumb drive of it to someone that wants to tackle it.
Im headed to Daytona for a freeride next week and will be busy preping my suff and a few others for it this week.

One thing for sure I had a blast on that ride.
I'm still wondering if that one Ninja bike was a 250. If so Ill never say another negitave word about a Ninja 250 again. I truely miss my RZ350.

I was the last guy in the front group on the way to the restaurant. For a XR650 SUMO I thought I did pretty good hanging in there.
QuickMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #103
Moderate pace forever .
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7

Editing can get tedious.. Especially when you have to go through 3 to 4 sd cards with about an hours worth of footage on each...

My steps:
Load video into windows live movie maker.
Clip and delete all unwanted footage
Go through the left over footage and clip more
Then put in the transitions between clips
Add music
Finally... Special FX.. Title... End..

All this is super fast with a fast computer... Get a basic video editing/ gaming computer... SysKnight is your man.. He can build you a PC or recomend a good one...

The free window movie maker software that comes with windows 7 and 8 works pretty good... Just takes time to play around and find stuff...

I am now getting into Audiocity. Editing music to fit the video. Fun stuff..
SDRC.prez Safety Dedicated Rider
Cypress Area Riders
jimrad is offline   Reply With Quote