MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2006, 08:07 PM   #21
Dr. Gonzo
BHCA...let's ride!!!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Beasley
Where are you guys headed? I have my race hauler that will hold three big bikes inside and sleeps three in airconditioned comfort with a plug in , or also have a generator. It's out at the ranch, and I shouldn't need it that weekend.
Your a good man Buck Beasly, ... a good man. :notworthy
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BrickHouse Oct 30th lanzer913 Events, Meets and Rides 12 10-30-2009 06:37 PM
August 30th, here we come... CaJuNsOuLjA Off Topic 23 07-17-2007 03:32 PM
OCTOBER 30th Swift E Taking it to the Track 27 10-24-2006 03:11 PM
Sunday, 30th dbuck Events, Meets and Rides 35 07-30-2006 07:44 AM
saturday 30th hfa3g11 Events, Meets and Rides 16 06-06-2005 09:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #22
Mad Max

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
Quote:
Where are you guys headed? I have my race hauler that will hold three big bikes inside and sleeps three in airconditioned comfort with a plug in , or also have a generator. It's out at the ranch, and I shouldn't need it that weekend.
WOW...that sounds great!!! i'll volunteer my bike to take up one of the 3 spots. :icon_bigg

seriously though... that would be awesome...but does anyone have truck that can pull it?

you're the man Buck!
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:35 PM   #23
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR

you guys need something with a big, honkin' V8 or a diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:37 PM   #24
Mad Max

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Mad Max
how big is it...anyone know?
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:11 PM   #25
hfa3g11
OG

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2005 Honda CBR600RR Tribal Edition *retired*

Send a message via AIM to hfa3g11
awesome
hfa3g11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:14 PM   #26
chasee69
ballin' outta control!

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
CRF 50

rent from uhaul. cheap and you dont have to find a place to store the trailer until the next time you have to use it

ducatisignature
chasee69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 AM   #27
marlboroman71818
tramp

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
05 busa

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to marlboroman71818
there is a place in highlands that sells trailers. they have some new 16ft lowboys for like 900-1000. its at some church off of main
marlboroman71818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:42 AM   #28
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster

Feedback Rating: (2)

'05 Suzuki SV 650,

'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
It's an enclosed 7.5 x 12 I think. I have it set up for two strapless stands ya'll can use.(no compression on your suspention for long hauls). I then usually roll the third bike in backwards and use the pad eyes in the floor for the third bike. After it's empty, I put a queen airmatress and a twin airmatress down in it for sleeping quarters. I haul it with my Ram 1500 and it's only a 4.7 V8. Has three helmet bin with shelving and a rack for hanging your leathers etc. Also has built in floor chocks if you rather use those, but the strapless stands are the shiznit. And did I mention it has A/C? Let me know if ya'll want it, it even has cool race stickers on the outside so all the hot chicks you pass on the way there will think you're cool. At the ranch in Angleton, good tires, interior lights, and good registration etc. The Sanchez brothers were using it, but they are out for a while, so help yourselves if you want. Your insurance should cover it if you crash with it.
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:37 PM   #29
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
It's an enclosed 7.5 x 12 I think. I have it set up for two strapless stands ya'll can use.(no compression on your suspention for long hauls). I then usually roll the third bike in backwards and use the pad eyes in the floor for the third bike. After it's empty, I put a queen airmatress and a twin airmatress down in it for sleeping quarters. I haul it with my Ram 1500 and it's only a 4.7 V8. Has three helmet bin with shelving and a rack for hanging your leathers etc. Also has built in floor chocks if you rather use those, but the strapless stands are the shiznit. And did I mention it has A/C? Let me know if ya'll want it, it even has cool race stickers on the outside so all the hot chicks you pass on the way there will think you're cool. At the ranch in Angleton, good tires, interior lights, and good registration etc. The Sanchez brothers were using it, but they are out for a while, so help yourselves if you want. Your insurance should cover it if you crash with it.
WOW. Forget renting at U-Haul!
I'll be sure to message you for my trackdays! :icon_bigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:04 PM   #30
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:

:notworthy :notworthy
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:54 AM   #31
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Buck, thats completely awesome of you to offer that trailer.

YOU DA MAN.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 07:57 AM   #32
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Arturo3rd, J14, Hfga311, and Efmang were talking about this last night and they will definitely be hitting you up soon. Good looking out Buck.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:29 AM   #33
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

Quote:
Your insurance should cover it if you crash with it.
Only if you have trailer coverage on your policy....FYI and most people don't...Right Pete? Every time I have shopped for insurance, I have had to add it on my truck. It isn't something that they give you by default.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:20 AM   #34
EFmang
secret AGENT

Send a message via AIM to EFmang
yeah buck we are really thinking about useing it. thats really nice of you to offer... if we do i had planned on coming to the ranch on the 27th any way to watch j14 and arturo and could pick it up then........ so my chevy 1500hd with 6.0l should be ight then buck???
Old 05-11-2006, 11:44 AM   #35
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

mad max should be emailing you soon buck.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #36
Buck Beasley
Older,Wiser,Faster

Feedback Rating: (2)

'05 Suzuki SV 650,

'04 Vespa 150

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Beasley
Talked to Max this afternoon, and I'll see some of you out there to pick it up on the 27th. Someone remind me I have the new registration sticker in my check book will ya? I'll show ya'll how the stapless stands work and you're good to go. Have fun, ride fast, and generally be good or be good at it.......
Buck Beasley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement