MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #141
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
Merry Christmas Brotha! Thank you for helping me load my bike at TWS (Texas World Speedway).
Of course bro not a problem ever. You already know all you got to do is call or message me and im down to help with anything you could possibly need.

If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle Mc gsxrcody General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 03-05-2011 09:14 AM
Another motorcycle fatality in MC SylverGirl General Discussion (Moto Related) 92 01-02-2011 04:20 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #142
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
Of course bro not a problem ever. You already know all you got to do is call or message me and im down to help with anything you could possibly need.
Same here bro. I'll PM you my #.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #143
Doug
Hangover

Bike(s):
FLTRX

Interesting thread
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #144
Nastynesto85
Richard Serdown

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
Dual sport 14 ninja zx6r
06 cbr 600rr (sold)
05 cbr 600rr (sold)
04 Ducati ss800 (sold)
02 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
Same here bro. I'll PM you my #.
Saved in my phone

If it's got or tires , it's going to cost you
Nastynesto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #145
Jredford
Rotsevnieht

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
FZ1
R1200RT
CRF450X Tard
R6 Friggin Rocket Ship
CRMA Lic #622

Before becoming a 1%er, perhaps some of our posters could learn how to use paragraphs and punctuation to separate distinct thoughts.

Anything less hurts my eyes and gives me a headache.

Carry on...

"Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting." Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney in 'Le Mans'
Jredford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #146
j_e_hurst
Josh

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

How would I become a 1%er? What are the steps to take, requirements, and how long would it take? Also what kind of stuff would I be required to do while in the club? And about how many 1% clubs are there?
Old 12-26-2013, 12:13 AM   #147
ArmyApe
In reality, Goliath wins

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2012 Kawasaki ZX10R
2011 Kawasaki ZX6R (sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Skype™ to ArmyApe
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
How would I become a 1%er? What are the steps to take, requirements, and how long would it take? Also what kind of stuff would I be required to do while in the club? And about how many 1% clubs are there?
No idea. I know of the Bandidos, 's Angels, Pagans and Outlaws mostly through reputation only. Wiki might be of better use to you there.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #148
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
So you have people in all fifty states that can and will help a brother in need at anytime highly doubt that. Hence the motoHOUSTON. But since you can do the same as a club do you mind if I come by the clubhouse on Friday maybe you can show me around I haven't been home in a while. While you're at it you mind giving me a hand moving my household goods? Highly doubt anyone would volunteer to help much less actually be happy to help. That's fbe difference between a form and a club. A club brings people cut from the same cloth together and if you're cut from the same cloth as me any of the following I just stated would be no problem. And yes using that as an example.
Oh really? Ask Helios how many of us went to help him move some stuff.

talk to dinosaur and Byrdman and ask them how many people they have done way yay out of their way to pick up.

Check out the threads where trooper and a bunch of us went to visit Karthic when he was in the hospital.

We are a lot tighter than you give us credit for. And it's all free and no rules.

The club house? That's easy, that's at Solracer ' s house. You can also visit the secondary one at Outlaw Daves
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST675 View Post
Stick around for a bit, you may see a trend form..

All 50 states? uhm maybe. Lots of people here know lots of people out side of houston that would be more then willing to help. Like others have said, those that ride are generally more than willing to help others that ride. Its just a common mindset with ALL riders.

No set club house. But as a community we do have rides that seem to always head to the same food joint.

You need help moving? Or did you just need to pick up / move your bike. If its a bike issue, Maybe check out the "ON call" thred just above this to see who is in your current area and can help you get home. Or post up a thread with exactly what you are needing help with.

Here, a quick search. People willing to help move, PLUS an offer to help fix his truck when he wants. http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...t=Helpp+moving

and truck requests happen all the time.

Merry christmas!
Pretty much

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #149
ArmyApe
In reality, Goliath wins

Bike(s):
2012 Kawasaki ZX10R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Oh really? Ask Helios how many of us went to help him move some stuff.

talk to dinosaur and Byrdman and ask them how many people they have done way yay out of their way to pick up.

Check out the threads where trooper and a bunch of us went to visit Karthic when he was in the hospital.

We are a lot tighter than you give us credit for. And it's all free and no rules.

The club house? That's easy, that's at Solracer ' s house. You can also visit the secondary one at Outlaw Daves
As I stated earlier, MH has good people as well as some... "not so good." I owe a lot to certain MH members and can't discount their willingness to help. But, it's still just a web forum and a convenient place to meet.

An MC is a microcosm of the same thing with a screening process. Those rules everyone keeps bringing up ensure that we hold our members to a higher standard. How is requiring insurance, an M endorsement and a registered bike a bad thing? Having a rule that says "no illegal stunting on public roads" can't hurt, either. We also adhere to a staggered formation when riding and don't allow our members to do random fly-bys in group rides. Some may consider that "less fun" and if that's the case, Devious isn't for you. Our backroads rides are a little less strict but, our rank structure ensures that, should anyone fall out, we're all alerted and don't just leave them lying next to a post in a field somewhere in the event of a wreck.

FYI, Outlaw Dave's is a favourite MC hangout during the other 353 days of the year that MH isn't holding a Central Meet. The turnouts aren't as big, but they are more frequent
Old 12-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #150
Adam
Adam

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Oh really? Ask Helios how many of us went to help him move some stuff. k to dinosaur and Byrdman and ask them how many people they have done way yay out of their way to pick up.

Pretty much
Well looks like I judged a book by its cover I apologize and look forward to personally meeting y'all. And for those of you that talked about clubs yet have never met a 1%er admitting when you've up is called respec and people respect that.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:12 PM   #151
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Well looks like I judged a book by its cover I apologize and look forward to personally meeting y'all. And for those of you that talked about clubs yet have never met a 1%er admitting when you've up is called respec and people respect that.
Meh, don't worry about who is right or wrong. Round here everyone is right lol.

I'm always out at meets, I got knew posted up for Saturday. Come buy and wish me happy birthday

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:00 PM   #152
queenmoka
BORC O.G!!!!!!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Aprilliiaaaaaaa RSV4R
S1000RR...BORC owned!
The Ninja.....

Member Garage

I am not sure the BORC will fit in this MC......
We are not good for asking permissions....and yes we pass on the inside or outside.....
Old 12-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #153
OldGringo

Interesting thread.
OldGringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #154
BRYAN
Big and Cranky...

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
A Trackbike
Another Trackbike
A Motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGringo View Post
Interesting thread.
agreed..thanks for helping me burn up some work time..
Old 12-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #155
lisiecki1
survivor of 7/4/08 ride..

Feedback Rating: (5)

Member Garage

Quote:
Not so much when you're pretentious about it.
lisiecki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #156
Yillbs

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 Ninja 650R ( SOLD )
2012 FZ6R
2016 R6

Member Garage

I think im confused, so is this club a 1%er club? or did people just start talking about 1%'ers ?
Old 12-29-2013, 09:11 AM   #157
ArmyApe
In reality, Goliath wins

Bike(s):
2012 Kawasaki ZX10R

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yillbs View Post
I think im confused, so is this club a 1%er club? or did people just start talking about 1%'ers ?
We are not now, never have been and never will be a 1% club.
Old 12-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #158
Yillbs

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 Ninja 650R ( SOLD )
2012 FZ6R
2016 R6

Member Garage

Thanks I was a bit confused with all the 1% talk
Old 06-30-2014, 01:20 AM   #159
tinman

when you get a patch design and a name and go to coc and giving the ok you can only be a rc ( 1 piece patch design) does that new club that has to start off as rc ever get to be a MC and able to have a 2 piece or 3 piece patch or do they always have to just be a riding group and if so then how are new mc clubs born?
tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:23 AM   #160
Aspiring Organ Donor

Bike(s):
2013 Honda CBR600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman View Post
when you get a patch design and a name and go to coc and giving the ok you can only be a rc ( 1 piece patch design) does that new club that has to start off as rc ever get to be a MC and able to have a 2 piece or 3 piece patch or do they always have to just be a riding group and if so then how are new mc clubs born?
Huh? Will someone interpret? Feel free to use the ultra uptight, old white guy stereotype vernacular.
77345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement