Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2013, 08:46 AM   #101
ST675
01101000 01101001

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
lots of bikes from 80cc to 1200cc
Current : ZX11
KX80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
..... you're going to your pants when you find out most clubs were founded by veterans including both the hells angels and outlaws which are both original 1%s ....
Most everyone already knows this. Which fits because that structure is what they feel most comfrtable in.

On a side note, I would like to congragulate everyone on planet earth. As everyone is now a member of the "Official Un-Official Motorcycle, Non-Motorcycle Club" or the "OU-OMN-MC" some members are more active then others, we have trillions in finance and the most infuential people on earth. This group is 100% sanctioned by the Anunnaki. Welcome!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle Mc gsxrcody General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 03-05-2011 09:14 AM
Another motorcycle fatality in MC SylverGirl General Discussion (Moto Related) 92 01-02-2011 04:20 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2013, 09:24 AM   #102
j_e_hurst
Josh

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Why is a territory needed though? I think that is what confuses me.

Territory is always associated with gang activity.

But why would there be conflict if you are saying clubs are not gangs or violent?

The activities you describe makes it sound like gangs/thugs. When you talk about territories and permission and colors and where you can wear or are "allowed" to.

Good luck to you, but I've had just as much or maybe even more fun just meeting folks from this site in different rides, meets and trackdays. I doubt there is something more that an MC could offer me or a huge percentage of the people here.

...and I think that's why you get this kind of resistance on these posts.
This. We're on this site because we were all looking for like minded people to ride with, hang out with, discuss things, etc. We get most of those things here. I've met a lot of great people here, some that I consider good friends now. So, many of us aren't looking elsewhere for that. Me personally, I don't want all the red tape that comes with being in a MC. Wearing or being unable to wear colors/patches in certain places, permission to ride certain places, dues, meetings, making it something I HAVE to do, prospecting. I'm not knocking people that do though. If you enjoy it, do it. Its your life not mine. Its like people who talk to guys with stretched bikes, chrome, lights, and all that stuff. Its their bikes, lives, and money, let them do what they want with it. None of it affects me personally so have fun and do your thing
Old 12-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #103
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail View Post
Dude! You are already a 0.0009%er. Why go the opposite direction?
Old 12-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #104
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street

Member Garage

Craig you know your in the Halffast gang and this is our territory..! Wait or is it the DORCs turf!... All these "names". Making my head hurt! So is MH a gang if we all stop a freeway for burnouts and circle wheelies?
STREET SCHOLARS PRODUCTIONS-Hookit
Rykoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #105
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykoson View Post
Craig you know your in the Halffast gang and this is our territory..! Wait or is it the DORCs turf!... All these "names". Making my head hurt! So is MH a gang if we all stop a freeway for burnouts and circle wheelies?
Maybe.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #106
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

The truth is that everyone on MH are part of a brother/sisterhood. I have, and always will help other riders weather they have a vest or not. I have seen the SDR stop eating lunch at Yankees to go help the BORC. When I am not riding I have a ramp in my truck bed incase anyone has trouble.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:17 AM   #107
Blanco
BORC O.G.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 ZX10R & 09 ZX-14
'09 R1 (homeboy shopping network donation)
'07 ZX14 (sold)
'01 FZ1 (sold)
ZRX1100 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
The truth is that everyone on MH are part of a brother/sisterhood. I have, and always will help other riders weather they have a vest or not. I have seen the SDR stop eating lunch at Yankees to go help the BORC. When I am not riding I have a ramp in my truck bed incase anyone has trouble.
Let's ride today!
Old 12-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #108
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
Let's ride today!
What time? I'm getting my truck serviced now. Should be done in an hour. My 600 is ready.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #109
holycost

Bike(s):
2006 Harley Davidson VRSCD Nightrod
2002 Kawasaki ZR7

Would like to point out people are quick to condemn a mc club but there is how who tell you what you can do with your house, pta deciding rules for your children, if any of you belong to country clubs they tell you what to wear, the DMV tells you what you have to have on your car to be legal or how to drive, tour churches have a hierarchy, your employer has a chain of command, postal service tells you what you can and can't mail, so it seems to me you saying you want to be free isn't really a good excuse because even though you want to ride like you feel like or how you want you're still subject to DMV that you have no problem following.

You're controlled by more than you think and have no problem till the word mc is associated. No one is forcing you to join, and having different clubs being regulated by a council is good to keep everyone in check. And yes if there is a member from the banditos on there, maybe its to make sure everyone follows the rules to keep from interfering with them and that's a good thing because I would not want to cross paths with them.

So if all of you want to associate all mc clubs as 1% fine if it helps you sleep at night. Armyape how many people have you shot or how many stores have you vandalized or property trashed because you are in a mc? Lets just ask since all clubs are 1% clubs.
holycost is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 12-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #110
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Ah yes more govt is good
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #111
ST675
01101000 01101001

Bike(s):
lots of bikes from 80cc to 1200cc
Current : ZX11
KX80

My MC club is free. You can ride where you want. One main reule is tha tyou have to have a heart beat to join.

Now Off to design my patch. Maybe 4 bars in a circle... I am sure I can buy it on ebay..
Old 12-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #112
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Bike(s):

Member Garage

I heard (from a credible source) that certain chapters of Banditos are joining forces with the Hells Angels due to the Mongols taking territory...so who's rules are enforced here? Seems like taxation without representation.

Makes you wonder how many MC clubs are extorted and how much deeper these rules go than just colors and crossing paths.

Only way out is by religious means and then there is the CMA to help those out of their "Outlaw Life". I guess we all have holes to fill and try to fill them with something.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #113
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykoson View Post
I heard (from a credible source) that certain chapters of Banditos are joining forces with the Hells Angels due to the Mongols taking territory...so who's rules are enforced here? Seems like taxation without representation.

Makes you wonder how many MC clubs are extorted and how much deeper these rules go than just colors and crossing paths.

Only way out is by religious means and then there is the CMA to help those out of their "Outlaw Life". I guess we all have holes to fill and try to fill them with something.
Women have the better holes to fill, and boy do I want to be the one to fill all of them.

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #114
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!

Bike(s):

Member Garage

I knew as I was writing that you would be the first to try and fill your troll void!
Old 12-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #115
Bigshankhank

Bike(s):
1972 Aermacchi Sprint SX350
1972 Honda CL175 K5
1978 Kawasaki KE100
1978 Kawasaki KE250
1970 Suzuki TC90

Quote:
Originally Posted by holycost View Post
You're controlled by more than you think and have no problem till the word mc is associated.
Who in this thread said they were not aware of, nor troubled by that? In fact, I think that is the very essences of why most of us do not see the value of an official condoned "club". We all have enough authorities which we answer to, so when we want to engage in an activity that allows us a greater sense of freedom (even considering our DMV & TxDOT overlords) why should we subjugate ourselves to yet another arbitrary set of rules? Your analogy of a homeowner's association is flawed. If I choose, I can buy a house in a neighborhood without an HOA and paint the shutters and build a fence and park cars on blocks in the front yard and noone can stop me. If I start an MC with patches and tassles and black & white colors and long flowing hairstyles the first bandito that sees me can rip that off and demand that I pay him respect. that.
For reference, I belong to a loosely organized motorcycle club which originated from a web forum similar to MH. It is, however, nationwide (in fact international) and we get together in PA & CO and WA a couple times a year when we can to hang out and ride. Those who live close to one another ride together whenever they can, and we all have standing couch and rescue vehicles for fellow members. However, in order to avoid offending the sensitivities of local MCs, we have never produced a patch larger than 3" in diameter, and never to be worn on the back. Why would we need that kind of hassle from individuals who have no authority over us that what force allows them?
If you are cool with giving up a small part of your freedom to belong to an MC, thats cool with me. If you think that forcing a set of rules on others just because they didn't ask permission from some committee to form in the first place is OK, thats foolish.
Bigshankhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:09 PM   #116
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Would like to point out people are quick to condemn a mc club but there is how who tell you what you can do with your house, pta deciding rules for your children, if any of you belong to country clubs they tell you what to wear, the DMV tells you what you have to have on your car to be legal or how to drive, tour churches have a hierarchy, your employer has a chain of command, postal service tells you what you can and can't mail, so it seems to me you saying you want to be free isn't really a good excuse because even though you want to ride like you feel like or how you want you're still subject to DMV that you have no problem following.

You're controlled by more than you think and have no problem till the word mc is associated. No one is forcing you to join, and having different clubs being regulated by a council is good to keep everyone in check. And yes if there is a member from the banditos on there, maybe its to make sure everyone follows the rules to keep from interfering with them and that's a good thing because I would not want to cross paths with them.

So if all of you want to associate all mc clubs as 1% fine if it helps you sleep at night. Armyape how many people have you shot or how many stores have you vandalized or property trashed because you are in a mc? Lets just ask since all clubs are 1% clubs.
you do apples and oranges much?
Old 12-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #117
Soldaten

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2010 BMW F800 ST
YZ250 (sold)
BMW E30 Race Car
LeMons Race Car (burned)

Quote:

43934304 zps469ff2fc
Liked this post:
Old 12-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #118
CBRguyIZcool
UkrainianSicilian100%Nerd

Bike(s):
H-D Sportster 48

Send a message via AIM to CBRguyIZcool
Thanks to OP for making this thread. I can see were some are againts MCs. I can also see why some are for, different strokes for different folks.

My question to the guys in MC's, an excuse my ignorance on the subject. I'll use myself as an example. I'm usually very busy with work and family, but when I can I ride and find the feeling of a brotherhood type atmosphere of buddies very appealing. Unfortunately for me being very busy, time to put into getting into or hanging around any type of social gathering is difficult. Is not being able to attend meets and not able to devote a lot of time to a club frowned upon? How much effort goes into joining an MC ? I understand its a commitment, but to what degree?
CBRguyIZcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:
Old 12-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #119
holycost

Bike(s):
2006 Harley Davidson VRSCD Nightrod
2002 Kawasaki ZR7

True but do you buy a home outside a hoa community and then and rag on hoas? I don't think so and if you do you shouldn't.you are not part of one and should not be about it because since you're not in one it doesn't affect you. I get you guys have your own personal feelings or opinions but you're still flaming the thread with personal opinions and not presenting your points in a question like manner to give the op a chance to answer which was the whole point in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshankhank View Post
Who in this thread said they were not aware of, nor troubled by that? In fact, I think that is the very essences of why most of us do not see the value of an official condoned "club". We all have enough authorities which we answer to, so when we want to engage in an activity that allows us a greater sense of freedom (even considering our DMV & TxDOT overlords) why should we subjugate ourselves to yet another arbitrary set of rules? Your analogy of a homeowner's association is flawed. If I choose, I can buy a house in a neighborhood without an HOA and paint the shutters and build a fence and park cars on blocks in the front yard and noone can stop me. If I start an MC with patches and tassles and black & white colors and long flowing hairstyles the first bandito that sees me can rip that off and demand that I pay him respect. that.
For reference, I belong to a loosely organized motorcycle club which originated from a web forum similar to MH. It is, however, nationwide (in fact international) and we get together in PA & CO and WA a couple times a year when we can to hang out and ride. Those who live close to one another ride together whenever they can, and we all have standing couch and rescue vehicles for fellow members. However, in order to avoid offending the sensitivities of local MCs, we have never produced a patch larger than 3" in diameter, and never to be worn on the back. Why would we need that kind of hassle from individuals who have no authority over us that what force allows them?
If you are cool with giving up a small part of your freedom to belong to an MC, thats cool with me. If you think that forcing a set of rules on others just because they didn't ask permission from some committee to form in the first place is OK, thats foolish.
holycost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #120
Adam
Adam

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1

good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRguyIZcool View Post
Thanks to OP for making this thread. I can see were some are againts MCs. I can also see why some are for, different strokes for different folks.

My question to the guys in MC's, an excuse my ignorance on the subject. I'll use myself as an example. I'm usually very busy with work and family, but when I can I ride and find the feeling of a brotherhood type atmosphere of buddies very appealing. Unfortunately for me being very busy, time to put into getting into or hanging around any type of social gathering is difficult. Is not being able to attend meets and not able to devote a lot of time to a club frowned upon? How much effort goes into joining an MC ? I understand its a commitment, but to what degree?
Excellent question. The answer to this question isn't cut and dry the amount of time required really depends on the club you wish to join. Me personally I have no kids and my family lives in another state so my club is my #1 priority I've skipped college classes and taken time off work to attend events meetings, birthdays, kids birthdays, baptisms, funerals, hospital visits, community service and events and of course meeting with other clubs. But just like everything in life you get what you put in. Now that being said it may seem like a lot of work but its actually fun because these are your brothers your family. My club has chapters in nearly every state so when I wanted to visit Miami I hopped on my bike and rode down there met my brothers stayed at the clubhouse and they took me out there's no way to explain the connection other than closer than family. I have a twin brother that lives in San Diego he crashed his bike in the canyon riding alone like an idiot of course his buddys were on duty so he was going to have to wait for them to show up with his truck. Wrong I called my brothers in ocean side they literally left work got in their truck and went to pick someone up that they've never even met why? As a favor to me because that's what family does. That is commitment the harder a club is to get into the more worth it it is. Some clubs have a checklist you need to complete to become full patch some have time limits in which is a test some are just social clubs that you need to meet the minimum requirements to be full patch. But do you really want to be a part of a club just because you ride a litre bike would they pick you up at 4am when you've had too much to drink? Or do you want to be in a club that youve been through some with with brothers that have been there for you and proved loyalty I never question loyalty between members and that's very rare these days.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked this post:

Advertisement