Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

SV650s, NSR50

Originally Posted by 07CBR
I go to Flashbacks, formerly Crossroads, all the time to eat and have a "few" drinks.
I've had alot of great times at both places.
Bill the owner of "flashbacks" has been known .....or can be talked into letting my band play there.
Maybe I'll see ya there.

Originally Posted by R6Rescue
There are supposedly some great roads outside of town, but never got the chance to explore.....
Some nice roads to ride..... some can be a quick 10-20 ride others can take hours. all the better ones are FM's to some town further back in the woods than we are.
JavaJacks is offline   Reply With Quote