MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2007, 02:32 PM   #21
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i have a problem with "random" drug tests. if someone ****s up at work, then it's understandable for insurance purposes. but if someone's work is not visibly affected, there's no reason to violate their privacy like this. i don't know how i feel about the welfare thing, i'm pretty anti-drug test. If you Really wanted to stop criminals from wasting your money, or stop crime altogether, we could all just get cameras installed on us with chips tracking our every move. I mean, if you're not breaking any laws you have nothing to worry about right? What's privacy anyways?
How did your statement address the goverment testing assisted living people?

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just heard on the radio, free NEW ZX-10 test rides?? NewRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 08-06-2011 01:16 PM
Free Typing Test DvlRacer Off Topic 22 08-09-2010 05:49 AM
MileTracking sig-pic. Get yours here free! (Test Version) Waerloga Off Topic 97 10-07-2008 07:54 PM
FREE TRIUMPH TEST RIDES FastLine Events, Meets and Rides 22 11-21-2005 11:28 PM
Advertisement
Old 04-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #22
nihaikitty
Squidette

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10
tests.....water and bleach

32oz of water + 3-5 drops of bleach = passing a test!
test......vitamins!

about 500mg of niacin (the "flush" kind) works for someone who weighs about 110 lbs if taken 12 hours before a test. I've heard that it flushes the stuff out of your system for good but I dunno.....keep a few tablets in your desk at work for random testings then dont pee for them until you start getting red and itchy.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #23
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
How did your statement address the goverment testing assisted living people?
it doesnt...he's ranting:icon_bigg
Old 04-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #24
nihaikitty
Squidette

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650

I think it would be a great idea if the government tested people before they received their check....except that the time, money, organization needed for such a thing would almost counterreact the benefits
Old 04-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #25
jus10

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
test......vitamins!

about 500mg of niacin (the "flush" kind) works for someone who weighs about 110 lbs if taken 12 hours before a test. I've heard that it flushes the stuff out of your system for good but I dunno.....keep a few tablets in your desk at work for random testings then dont pee for them until you start getting red and itchy.
red and itchy is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!! (no offense here at all, but...) You must not have ever taken Niacin for "cleaning" purposes....'cause holy that burns!!! Your skin feels like its on fire but itches at the same time, so if you scratch it burns more, then itches more, then burns more....well you get the point, it's a vicious cycle!!! But it works!:icon_bigg (is it is taken until it doesnt burn anymore, that is!)
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #26
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
I think it would be a great idea if the government tested people before they received their check....except that the time, money, organization needed for such a thing would almost counterreact the benefits
I think you may be right on that! (or at least, I have to agree)
Old 04-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #27
Homebrew
AkA Rubbersidedown

Feedback Rating: (25)

Bike(s):
gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC
I like gub'ment cheese.
yea free butter and cheese......grab enough change for a loft of bread and bam....its on.........ate so many one day couldnt for a week
Old 04-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #28
Corona Busa
The Hooter Girls Like it!

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2001 Corona Hayabusa!

That really work?

Quote:
tests.....water and bleach

32oz of water + 3-5 drops of bleach = passing a test!

I have been told this before, but never have heard anybody that has really tried it! Do you know from 1st hand experience or is it just hearsay? $85,000
per year could depend on 3-5 drops! I'm clean, but miss my freedom!! :confused2

541yl2v
Corona Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #29
Homebrew
AkA Rubbersidedown

Bike(s):
gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Busa
I have been told this before, but never have heard anybody that has really tried it! Do you know from 1st hand experience or is it just hearsay? $85,000
per year could depend on 3-5 drops! I'm clean, but miss my freedom!! :confused2
im with ya on that one......i heard it works but dam what a risk....also heard those water sterilization pills in the camping section works???
Old 04-12-2007, 03:48 PM   #30
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

I have personally done it more than twice! I have done the water+bleach, niacin, and the mouthwash (for mouth swabs only) All have worked!
Old 04-12-2007, 03:51 PM   #31
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

one thing I will also add....bleach has a tendency to give you the !!!! So be carefully and pay attention to your stomach, you may not have a lot of leniency there!!
Old 04-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #32
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
I would have a problem with working in an industrial environment and not knowing if your coworkers were clean or not. Its not like I sit at a desk where the stoner next to me can't run me over with a forklift, or drop a load off of a crane, or blow the place up. This is a refinery, where there's all kinds of things going on, all at once. There are 5000 people where I work, and I'm really glad they give preemployment drug tests.

just my $0.02

Britt
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:55 PM   #33
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBritt04R6
I would have a problem with working in an industrial environment and not knowing if your coworkers were clean or not. Its not like I sit at a desk where the stoner next to me can't run me over with a forklift, or drop a load off of a crane, or blow the place up. This is a refinery, where there's all kinds of things going on, all at once. There are 5000 people where I work, and I'm really glad they give preemployment drug tests.

just my $0.02

Britt
I agree with you 100%!!!! On the job and fuct up is not cool....especially when safety is an issue. On the weekends or after work is another story. It's called personal time, do what you will. But definitely not while at work....not cool.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #34
Homebrew
AkA Rubbersidedown

Bike(s):
gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

Quote:
I agree with you 100%!!!! On the job and fuct up is not cool....especially when safety is an issue. On the weekends or after work is another story. It's called personal time, do what you will. But definitely not while at work....not cool.

+1..........not a work, but IF i wanted to smoke some pot at night while watching tv whats up....... if ya think about it pot is way overrated buy leo and gov...

look at the 80's movie poltergiest(i cant spell)...after the kids go to bed they start twisting one up.....no big deal....

never at work.......my .02
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #35
TxBritt08R1
Saved By Grace

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 R1 - Sold!
2004 R6 - Sold!
2004 FZ6 - Sold!

Send a message via MSN to TxBritt08R1
I guess to stick true to the thread - I agree that welfare receipients should undergo drug testing. If they were really starving and needed the help, they wouldn't be buying drugs anyhow.

Britt
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ
...I'm glad it's such a boring sport, what would it be like if they watched something a little more interesting, like football? they'd just spontaneously combust on the spot...
TxBritt08R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #36
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Unless you are on prohbation and being watched while you pee then synthetic urine would be the easiest, healthiest and safest way to get around a test. Otherwise Certo taken 4 hours before testing works. So I have heard..... :laughing6

Old 04-12-2007, 04:30 PM   #37
jus10

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Unless you are on prohbation and being watched while you pee then synthetic urine would be the easiest, healthiest and safest way to get around a test. Otherwise Certo taken 4 hours before testing works. So I have heard..... :laughing6
actually, from I have been told....P.O.'s are on to the synthetic tricks. Niacin for a few days or bleach/water on the way there, and you're good. No need to fool anyone or hope you dont get caught with a fake in your pocket!:icon_bigg
Old 04-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #38
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
actually, from I have been told....P.O.'s are on to the synthetic tricks. Niacin for a few days or bleach/water on the way there, and you're good. No need to fool anyone or hope you dont get caught with a fake in your pocket!:icon_bigg
Please read my statement before replying. :laughing6

Old 04-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #39
paniro187

they need to drug test, tobacco test and alcohol test. if they are on my dime i want them paying for nothing but the essentials if they have money for all thatstuff then they have money to stand on their own.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:45 PM   #40
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
tobacco= bad

but I can handle alcoholics, they're cake to methamphetamine abusers....trust me
well, like i said, it varies from user to user. there are good alcoholics, and there are good meth heads. i shared a room in rehab with a couple of meth heads, got to know them real well. one of them read one of my Dickens books and a couple of others. He was a real intelligent guy, 38 year old and looked 20. Had been a meth addict for many years, and coke before that. Another guy was about 50, sort of goofy, but a nice, honest guy. Neither one of them were thieves, or bad people. You might not trust my judgement due to the fact they are druggies and people all have dark sides, but we went through a lot and I think I had a good feel for how they were. Needless to say the meth addiction ate them up, and I hate the drug personally, but it's not always so black and white, and in my experience alcoholics can be just as bad as meth heads.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement