Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (4)

Birkhead is Smith's Baby's Father, DNA Tests Reveal

NASSAU, BAHAMAS -- DNA tests prove it: Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's million-dollar baby.

"I told you so!" the late Playboy Playmate's former boyfriend said Tuesday upon emerging from a closed court hearing. He added: "My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon."

Birkhead, a 34-year-old California photographer, then hugged his rival, Howard K. Stern, who has been caring for baby Dannielynn since Smith's sudden death in February.

Video: Birkhead: "I told you so" | Stern "very disappointed"

The hearing was a pivotal moment in the battle over who gets custody of the girl, who could inherit a fortune from the estate of Smith's late husband, J. Howard Marshall II. Although Birkhead is the father, Stern's name is on the birth certificate. Another custody hearing was scheduled for Friday.

Stern, who was Smith's lawyer and later became her companion, said he wouldn't fight for custody, but a lawyer for Smith's mother, Virgie Arthur, indicated she might. The judge scheduled another hearing for Friday in the pink colonial courthouse to discuss who will raise the girl, who could inherit hundreds of millions of dollars.

Stern said he loved the baby despite the DNA results and would support Birkhead.

"I'm obviously very disappointed, but my feelings for Dannielynn have not changed," he said, adding of Birkhead: "I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure he gets sole custody."

Birkhead had been fighting for custody of Dannielynn even before Smith's death.

"Nothing's been determined except parentage and I'm the father," Birkhead said. "It's been a long road and I'm just happy to have this behind me."

A crowd of about 250 people, many of them tourists, cheered from behind police barricades when Birkhead, clutching a piece of paper, announced the DNA test results. The court's DNA expert, Dr. Michael Baird, confirmed it.

"Essentially, he's the biological father," Baird said.

This tropical capital has been transfixed by the Anna Nicole saga since she moved here last year.

(Story Continues On Next Page...)
josh302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #2
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
Feedback Rating: (0)

'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Great.. Now we can all finally sleep peacefully.
Blog | Pics | YouTube
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
Feedback Rating: (3)

lots of em

dizzamn! Its not me?
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]

I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
dizzamn! Its not me?

I thought it was me!! The lied to me..
amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #5
certified shutterbug
Feedback Rating: (11)