MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #21
HoustonGSXR
Senior Member
 
HoustonGSXR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 212

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
08 CBR1000RR
06 GSXR1000
06 CBR600RR
07 ZZR600
00 ZR750






Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Samurai View Post
I know a dozen 50+men that meet every sunday that ride triple digits consistently. I can PM you the spot if interested.
I bet 90 percent of those guys are under 25 yoa. The other 10 percent would probably pros who don't have a wife and kid.
HoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Somebody needs to be Responsible!!!!!! NgaWhat Off Topic 48 01-13-2013 08:27 AM
When did you realize you were getting mature/responsible/old? AiJay Off Topic 56 10-03-2012 09:59 PM
Is Obama ever responsible? mathews Off Topic 16 02-23-2012 04:02 PM
BMW Riders/Honda Riders/Kawasaki Riders...read on BlackWidow General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 04-24-2008 05:32 PM
responsible riding paniro187 General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 08-21-2006 10:57 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #22
Pre-K
Senior Member
 
Pre-K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 3,413

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized








...

Last edited by Pre-K; 10-25-2013 at 01:18 AM.
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #23
Pre-K
Senior Member
 
Pre-K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 3,413

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized








Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonGSXR View Post
I bet 90 percent of those guys are under 25 yoa. The other 10 percent would probably pros who don't have a wife and kid.
I know a group like that, but the guys are all 40+... a couple even have gray hair, and one is a total cotton top!

I rode with them a couple of times, but got scared and quit... its not worth it to me.

Last edited by Pre-K; 10-25-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy