Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
|Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more|
Share This Thread:
|Subscribe to this Thread||Thread Tools|
|10-21-2013, 01:08 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
November Bike of the Month, Enter Here>>>>
November Bike of the Month entries begin today and will be open to the first TEN entrants that post WITH PHOTOS.
Please Read The Rules Before Entering.
The contest rules are as follows:
1. Post pics of your own bike! Not your brothers, friend's or buddies. Must be a CURRENT pic.
If you're not entering the contest, please don't post a pic of your bike.
Important: Please use photobucket and image codes: img
2. Bike's ONLY!! No pics of girls/guys with the "Here look at me" syndrome.
Please add a short list of mods you've done to the bike if any.
3. If you have more than one bike, you're only allowed 1 bike entry per month. No multiple entries.
If you entered in the past 2 months you are ineligible to re-enter the same bike.
4. 3 pics max of your bike please.
5. All genres of bike are welcome to enter and will be judged on their individual merit.
6. 10 entries per month. Entry will be closed as soon as all 10 spots are filled or on the the last day of the month, whichever comes first.
7. If you win, you can not submit your bike again for 1 full year.
8. Winners will be selected by an anonymous panel of judges to prevent this from becoming a "popularity contest".
9. Solracer's bike should win, but he can't enter because we said so.....
Winners will be announced on the first of each month, and will have their bike featured on the main page. GOOD LUCK.
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!
NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!
1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|March Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||4||02-26-2015 11:14 AM|
|November Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||6||11-13-2014 05:53 PM|
|August Bike of the Month Enter Here >>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||7||08-02-2014 10:55 PM|
|June Bike of the Month Enter Here>>>>||Patrick||General Discussion (Moto Related)||25||06-03-2014 01:17 PM|
|10-22-2013, 06:46 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Why not, its been a few months...
Yosh R-77s, PCV, White Pazzos, DB screen, 6k HID's, F.E., etc
The only part people really care about...