MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's.....
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #1
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

La Marque race video

This is my lap 1 from the TORCS race at LMMP, the property was awesome and the race course is remaining open and available for the general public to show up and ride on, it's a great course with some really nice technical sections.

The guy on the Blue YZ250 is very fast, so fast in fact that he is too fast, he's too excited and pumped, he needs to slow down and have some patience. His lack of, resulted in a DNF ultimately, he would pass us and then crash, every time he would pass us, minutes later we would end up passing him while he was either turned around or picking up his bike. In lap 2, as I was in front of him, he made a pass on me, he then attempted to get in front of me so what I would assume was to cover me in his roost, well, that ended up in disaster as he crashed right in front of me, I was so close that I could not avoid it with braking, I ended up running into his bike as he folded over the front of it, that was his last crash of the day, it put him out and gave him his 2nd DNF for the year.

Enjoy the video, it was a great race, I finished in 2nd place.

CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
la marque motorsports? Japawhat02 Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 1 01-21-2014 01:57 PM
TORCS at La Marque photos CarbonJames Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 7 10-15-2013 03:14 PM
La Marque Rolls again! 46-7 Solracer Sports 0 11-20-2011 10:09 PM
One less Bugatti Veyron - La Marque I Need $$$ Off Topic 1 11-12-2009 11:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonJames View Post
This is my lap 1 from the TORCS race at LMMP, the property was awesome and the race course is remaining open and available for the general public to show up and ride on, it's a great course with some really nice technical sections.

The guy on the Blue YZ250 is very fast, so fast in fact that he is too fast, he's too excited and pumped, he needs to slow down and have some patience. His lack of, resulted in a DNF ultimately, he would pass us and then crash, every time he would pass us, minutes later we would end up passing him while he was either turned around or picking up his bike. In lap 2, as I was in front of him, he made a pass on me, he then attempted to get in front of me so what I would assume was to cover me in his roost, well, that ended up in disaster as he crashed right in front of me, I was so close that I could not avoid it with braking, I ended up running into his bike as he folded over the front of it, that was his last crash of the day, it put him out and gave him his 2nd DNF for the year.

Enjoy the video, it was a great race, I finished in 2nd place.
sounds like me. Off to lunch, will check out the video then....
dbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Lol at second song choice.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:28 PM   #4
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Was that 1st place in your class that you were chasing around the 11:30 mark? I bet that had your heart pumping!
Old 10-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

you should have punched straight on through at 12:09....l would have. hehe
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #6
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuck View Post
Lol at second song choice.
I added that just for the 250 guy! He was super fast but you can't go fast if you're in a hurry and/or on the ground, I learned that last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbuck View Post
Was that 1st place in your class that you were chasing around the 11:30 mark? I bet that had your heart pumping!
That was 2nd place, I was so confused on where I was, by the end of the 3rd and 4th lap, I had no idea where I was in placement, I had passed quite a few people and just plainly lost track. People were crashing, and I thought at one point in lap 4 I was in 1st place but, I was wrong, I had 1st position and 3rd position backwards but knew on the 5th and final lap that I was in a solid 2nd place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
you should have punched straight on through at 12:09....l would have. hehe
In the moment I followed Austin around to the right, after that I did take the left line which was a bit faster but, there was a wash out there that you had to deal with, time gained there, maybe a 1/10th but I like it better anyway.

My gopro gave out shortly into lap 2, otherwise I would have had the footage of me running into the blue guy and getting passed by two riders. Maybe it's time I move to the Gopro3
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:21 AM   #7
Bellay

Feedback Rating: (0)

Exercise it. To make their technology is more powerful.
Bellay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement