Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #21
Im The Dreaded One
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Originally Posted by misery View Post
Not able to ride on the 26th.. but could be available for the 30th..
Right now im looking at doing both dates

Originally Posted by CaligoneTx View Post
I use to dress up as batman for our Halloween rides but idk if that's a good idea anymore on account of an issue at a movie theatre earlier.
Just don't go to the movies then in the suit
Originally Posted by chevy42083 View Post
Just don't dress up as Joker. Or Scare crow.

I'll have a hockey jersey. MIGHT setup a Jason mask on my helmet.
Why not?
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
do it on the 30th
probably going to do both dates
Originally Posted by messiah View Post
Did someone say shut the freeway down I'm in
My ride there would be no shut down, popo already to hot to be doing extra stupid things.
Originally Posted by dboi View Post
Haha dam If yall do this I wanna be there
I plan to
Donte is offline   Reply With Quote