Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > Performance and Modifications
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

02 954rr

suzuki stock steering stabilizer

so I seen a stabilizer mod and if your like me it made me wonder how it feels compared to stock. well you unbolt the stabilizer on the bottom its a 2.5 mm hex nut remove that then put the o ring to the side, get a plastic container pump the lever in and out to push out the oil that comes in it and you will see they don't put much fluid in it. get some fork oil from what I see people are adding 10w fork oil. submerge the pump inside the oil and pump it the same way as you pushed the oil out it will fill up and get the air out. install the o ring and screw clean off the stabilizer then put it back on you bike. it feels a lot better if you cant dish out 200 + for a gpr or scotts. sorry for the run on sentences hope this helps some ppl out
messiah is offline   Reply With Quote