Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Technical > How To's and Q & A's
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 (stolen)
2005 Honda CBR600RR (traded)
1993 Honda CBR900RR (wrecked)
2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R
Ducati Diavel (dream bike #2)

Member Garage

Instrument cluster

Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a '12 ZX14R and while my list of mods grow I had a question about the instrument cluster. I have an alarm installed and while I love the fact it does not have a flashing LED that I'd have to drill a hole somewhere on the bike, I'd love to take advantage of some of the lights that do not seem to be in use on my bike. I am speaking about the six lights that light up on startup. Now, some of them I am are aware of (turn signal, oil pressure and neutral indicator) but one light in particular I would like to use to flash when the bike is off. I first noticed it on a video I saw on YouTube:
I would love to have this done on my bike even if just for a separate system not directly related to my alarm. and, I was just curious had any of you seen this done before?

Hitting more corners than drunk drivers with more lean than DJ Screw (RIP).
ecclissiass is offline   Reply With Quote