MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #61
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_5.0 View Post
I will shine you head for a donation
Which one?

I have a friend thats been through a lot of the same stuff I will do what I can.

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Awesome Cycles is Awesome.. Deflord Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 1 12-11-2014 03:14 PM
joeybaila- tell us about your tmgp style day obed Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 07-05-2012 10:02 PM
Had an Awesome experience at Awesome Cycles!! rkl56119 New Riders and MSF Course Info 0 12-20-2009 07:22 PM
Pretty pretty princesses Princess Off Topic 38 03-16-2009 12:59 PM
Awesome Cycles = Awesome Experience Soup Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 4 05-22-2008 09:43 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #62
gtdrivr
Al Gore lied to me.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CBR954 arrrr arrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_5.0 View Post
I will shine you head for a donation
$1 a rub to go to the cause. It's good luck, too!

Riding the back roads of heaven.

gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #63
Racerxxx
CMRA #92

Feedback Rating: (1)

Always awesome to see the community get together. Heal up Joey.
Racerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #64
Vegas Kid

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
07 R6-sold
12 TTR 50

, just reading this...

I got you Joey
Vegas Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #65
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hes View Post
IN

When is the Nov meet? Nov 6th?
The first Wednesday in November.

You guys kick and I'm not surprised that this is the reaction for a pretty cool cat.

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #66
joeybaila

Feedback Rating: (10)

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

I cannot thank my moto buddies enough, the response I am getting is breath taking.
I am not one to stress out about big things, lol as most of my Hallfast boys have found out, I stress
more about all the little things. But when I lost my transplant kidney in early September, I was disappointed that I had lost it so fast. I only had my transplant for about two and a half years. I was expecting 3-7 years at least. I was so upset, I did not let any one come see me in the hospital, just my family and wonder girlfriend.
I am not disappointed any more, I am not angry, upset, or sad. I know has a plan for me and this is what is in His plans. With that said, I would like to keep everyone updated with what my (so called) plans are.
Currently my family and I are discussing the possibility of getting a kidney from my youngest sister. She got tested when I first got sick and was a great possible donor, but she was too young. So early next year she is gonna get tested again and we will see what the results are. Hopefully by March or April of next year we will be able to have the procedure. This means I will be out of commission for 6-8 weeks after my transplant because I will have a very weak immune system and can get easily sick. I will not be able to work or go out in public places. But hopefully after the 7th or 8t week, I will be back out on the track.

Greatly appreciative for everything you all are doing.

Joey
Old 10-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #67
Thayleal
GingerBrawp CMRA #369

Experience: 1 year
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2006 SV650s (Sold)
2003 SV650s (sold)
08 Ninja250 BRAWP bike (For Sale)
08 Ninja250 Racebike(Sold)
2007 SV650S(Streetbike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybaila View Post
I cannot thank my moto buddies enough, the response I am getting is breath taking.
I am not one to stress out about big things, lol as most of my Hallfast boys have found out, I stress
more about all the little things. But when I lost my transplant kidney in early September, I was disappointed that I had lost it so fast. I only had my transplant for about two and a half years. I was expecting 3-7 years at least. I was so upset, I did not let any one come see me in the hospital, just my family and wonder girlfriend.
I am not disappointed any more, I am not angry, upset, or sad. I know has a plan for me and this is what is in His plans. With that said, I would like to keep everyone updated with what my (so called) plans are.
Currently my family and I are discussing the possibility of getting a kidney from my youngest sister. She got tested when I first got sick and was a great possible donor, but she was too young. So early next year she is gonna get tested again and we will see what the results are. Hopefully by March or April of next year we will be able to have the procedure. This means I will be out of commission for 6-8 weeks after my transplant because I will have a very weak immune system and can get easily sick. I will not be able to work or go out in public places. But hopefully after the 7th or 8t week, I will be back out on the track.

Greatly appreciative for everything you all are doing.

Joey
Definitely keep us posted Joey! I hope it works out!

Motorcycles are like women... once you ride one... you wanna ride em all.
Thayleal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #68
rhenriksen

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'07 Bandit 1250
'03 CBR 600 racebike (parting out)
2013 Ducati Streetfighter 848
1984 Honda V65 Sabre (stolen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybaila View Post
With that said, I would like to keep everyone updated with what my (so called) plans are.
Currently my family and I are discussing the possibility of getting a kidney from my youngest sister. She got tested when I first got sick and was a great possible donor, but she was too young. So early next year she is gonna get tested again and we will see what the results are. Hopefully by March or April of next year we will be able to have the procedure.
Great news! Keep us posted
rhenriksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #69
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .

Trackdays: 7

Joey thanks for sharing with us. I am sure you will have enough to take a couple of months off for recovery at least buddy... Any target projection on how much is needed ? And where we stand.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #70
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

In. Not because Joey needs it, but because Joey is Joey.
He is the kind of people We need.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #71
TheHoneyBadger
The Resident Badger

Experience: 7 years

I have a hunting knife, some nitrile gloves and a huge bottle of whiskey. Who wants to cough up a kidney fr this guy?

Seriously someone step up!

Joey is a great guy and has hooked me up with gear when it needed it, helped me find parts and has always been a bright smiling face at the track. Ok well maybe in the paddocks, he is all business on the track.

of a dude and deserving of help, be it monetary or a freakin kidney! He is looking at a two year wait guys. I would give up a body part for a friend if i didn't have a daughter. She's already got dibs on all my spares.

Joey you're my boY!

Oh yeah he's a helluva mini bike rider be it parking lots of scootin down the straight at TWS (Texas World Speedway) on a 100cc. Good times.
CMRA Novice #293 I don't care. You'll learn that.
'06 Z750 nekkie/big bars -1/+2, TTR90 big bore, TTR 50 stunt, XR50, XR 100, CR250R, YZ450F
TheHoneyBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #72
Vegas Kid

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
07 R6-sold
12 TTR 50

Are you feeling ok now? Would love to come visit and shot the
Vegas Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #73
dankosh
Ride, just ride.

Bike(s):
04 NSR50R
01 XR100R
2005 CRF50 STUNT

Glad to here you have a plan, keep us posted regularly please!
dankosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #74
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Anyone need an oil change, chain lube/adjustment, air filter, or tire change on the east side? All proceeds go to Joey!
Old 10-12-2013, 06:47 AM   #75
grsa

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
V-Strom 650
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie

First, Ivan thanks for the post and information, and taking this on.
Second, Joey you are a great guy, always positive, respectful(except on the track you go a bit crazy). Thoughts and prayers go out to you.
Third, nice to see the community come together on such a sober topic and be there for this guy, I know he has been there for many of us.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #76
Hung
Yes that's my name.

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R6
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
2002 Suzuki SV650N
2005 Honda CBR 600RR (Stolen, Recovered)
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (Sold)

Joey is one of those people you will never forget once you meet him. He's as good as they get whether it's on or off the track. He is very compassionate about his friends, family, and life overall. He is extremely selfless and a huge contributor to not only the moto community, but society as a whole. I'm in for whatever helps Joey on his journey, and will be contributing a donation via Paypal as well.

LOL @ all the comments about his wondeful, lovely gf. She is a keeper for sure and radiates with class and sophistication.
Hung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #77
Lucar

Member Garage

Dude.. I wished I could man.. my sister just went through surgery removal of breast cancer this past tuesday.
May bless you, heal up soon.
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:20 PM   #78
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

JoeyBaila is pretty awesome and needs some help

10 star thread! Ivan that's the best write up I've ever read.
From the first time I met Joey he made an impression on me, I would go out of my way for this guy. He has a heart of Gold. You got my support bro, I've been racking my brain trying to come up with an idea to help.
For starters...
Most of you know I own Design Air a company that works on air conditioning and heaters.
I am offering an a/c and heater inspection tune up and professional cleaning for $75 to all Motohouston members and friends of members. 100% of each and every $75 thru October will go directly to the Joey Project. This will be paid to Joeys Paypal account, not me. This is for Houston and surrounding areas. Make sure to mention it's for Joey.
Call me direct to schedule-

Mark 281-469-6048

Last edited by Renzo; 10-12-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Renzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #79
BYRDMAN
WX MAN

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2015 KTM Adventure 1190
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker
2007 KTM 300 XC smoker

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
10 star thread! Ivan that's the best write up I've ever read.
From the first time I met Joey he made an impression on me, I would go out of my way for this guy. He has a heart of Gold. You got my support bro, I've been racking my brain trying to come up with an idea to help.
For starters...
Most of you know I own Design Air a company that works on air conditioning and heaters.
I am offering an a/c and heater inspection tune up and professional cleaning for $75 to all Motohouston members and friends of members. 100% of each and every $75 thru October will go directly to the Joey Project. This will be paid to Joeys Paypal account, not me. This is for Houston and surrounding areas. Make sure to mention it's for Joey.
Call me direct to schedule-

Mark 281-469-6048

AMERICAN MADE WITH MEXICAN PARTS
BYRDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #80
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYRDMAN View Post
First one signed up today!
Thanks GRSA!
This is a great opportunity to help Joey. Make sure your heater is ready and safe for the winter. I am coming out personally to everyone for this special cause.

Advertisement