MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2015, 10:03 PM   #181
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Where the are the boots and jacket some asshat donated to the auction, I bid and won, then he never sent to me? , what a dickhole.

Just glad the money went to my good buddy Joey! Love that guy. He's still fighting the good fight!

The other guy, not so much. If he's reading, he can PM me and I can tell him where he can shove that gear. Better yet, send it to Joey and let Joey sell it and get the donation funds twice over. And tell Joey that Mr.P has him in his thoughts.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Awesome Cycles is Awesome.. Deflord Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 1 12-11-2014 03:14 PM
joeybaila- tell us about your tmgp style day obed Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing 4 07-05-2012 10:02 PM
Had an Awesome experience at Awesome Cycles!! rkl56119 New Riders and MSF Course Info 0 12-20-2009 07:22 PM
Pretty pretty princesses Princess Off Topic 38 03-16-2009 12:59 PM
Awesome Cycles = Awesome Experience Soup Awesome Cycles MSF Riding Courses 4 05-22-2008 09:43 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2015, 10:42 PM   #182
joeybaila

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 3 years

2010 too fiddy

another coming soon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykoson View Post
Missing you at the track Joey! Hope all is well with you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Kid View Post
How's he been? Hopefully doing well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
Where the are the boots and jacket some asshat donated to the auction, I bid and won, then he never sent to me? , what a dickhole.

Just glad the money went to my good buddy Joey! Love that guy. He's still fighting the good fight!

The other guy, not so much. If he's reading, he can PM me and I can tell him where he can shove that gear. Better yet, send it to Joey and let Joey sell it and get the donation funds twice over. And tell Joey that Mr.P has him in his thoughts.

Hey guys!!! Yes I am doing good!! Still no transplant but hopefully soon. I was hoping to have the surgery in the summer but there were some set backs. So I am still on dialysis 3 days a week so I don't ride as much as I used to. My energy levels are not what they were and dialysis is getting rougher and taking a toll in my body. But I am in good spirits because of the great friends I have made by riding motorcycles.
Liked this post:
Old 10-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #183
proasian3

Feedback Rating: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybaila View Post
Hey guys!!! Yes I am doing good!! Still no transplant but hopefully soon. I was hoping to have the surgery in the summer but there were some set backs. So I am still on dialysis 3 days a week so I don't ride as much as I used to. My energy levels are not what they were and dialysis is getting rougher and taking a toll in my body. But I am in good spirits because of the great friends I have made by riding motorcycles.
Good to hear Joey!
proasian3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 11:31 AM   #184
Neon Samurai
3090 MotoGP Champion

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2010 Ducati Streetfighter (sold)
2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
2008 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
2014 BMW s1000R
2012 Aprilia Tuono (sold)

Stick in there JOey.
Old 10-14-2015, 01:56 PM   #185
Rod
Near Miss Racing Team #96

Bike(s):
R3 2015
TS185 74
EX250R 2010 "A" race bike
EX250R 2008 "B" race bike
150cc Rocketta Scooter "the "

Quote:
It's always good to hear from you Joey Keep strong brother!!!
CMRA#672
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 03:07 PM   #186
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post

Yeah, no right?

Miss this site cuz of cool things like this.

Get better,Joe and good luck!

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:41 PM   #187
Rod
Near Miss Racing Team #96

Bike(s):
R3 2015
TS185 74
EX250R 2010 "A" race bike
EX250R 2008 "B" race bike
150cc Rocketta Scooter "the "

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Yeah, no right?

Miss this site cuz of cool things like this.

Get better,Joe and good luck!
So your thing now is to dress up like a girl and lurk around?
CMRA#672
Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:40 AM   #188
Dread6
BANNED

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2009 Triumph Daytona 675
2012 Triumph Daytona 675R

Quote:
Noel and I will keep you in our prayers. Glad to know you are still in good spirits and just taking things a day at a time. Hopefully one day you get your transplant and it takes, so you can test on this Triumph lol.

Advertisement