MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 09:39 PM   #121
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiller View Post
You guys feel better now?
Just Texas talk to put people in line.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Track Tactics Aug 3 & 4 SGT USMC 0311 Taking it to the Track 2 08-02-2013 02:22 PM
Track Tactics at TWS (Texas World Speedway) on July 21st TheBeeDeeGee Taking it to the Track 69 07-26-2013 01:42 PM
Three track tactics credits!!! Slovy Off Topic 3 04-19-2013 12:05 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #122
j_e_hurst
Josh

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykoson View Post
Craig are you drunk? Calm down fellas!
There is no reason to be calm about this matter. Everyone is to calm as it is.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #123
ninenine
cmra expert

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2015yzf-r6 A-bike
2012yzf-r6 B-bike

New thread title: Track Tactics (3T) No Honor
CMRA#99
WERA#99
Sponsors:HoPD,P1 Racing,SCRC,Pirelli,Arai,BD Racing,Vesrah,Vortex,VP Race Fuels,Optimal Racing,Motul
ninenine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #124
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392 View Post
New thread title: Track Tactics (3T) No Honor
Old 11-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #125
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Something I wrote on another forum. I don't blame Thomas for what happened or for being a part in any deceit. But he's still involved in the situation whether he still works there or not. That's why I'm bringing him into it.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #126
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

I'm purposely spreading it like wildfire. No ones saying anything publicly about it to be polite. I don't have that filter. This is a up situation that needs to be rectified and publicly addressed. I'm directing thing to TA because he was the one in charge, the one in contact with the owners, the one who brought 3T to us, and practically the SOLE reason any of us gave that organization a chance in . He may not work for them anymore but he is the face of 3T for us. Like it, love it, or hate it. It doesn't matter either way. Doesn't change the fact that he's involved.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #127
grsa

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
V-Strom 650
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie

No skin in the game on this but it seems to have happened before in 2010.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/archive/index.php/t-183506.html
Old 11-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #128
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Thats why I just deal with the regulars. I have never done a track day outside of Ridesmart or LSTD. I have seen too many of these fold and the owners always take the money and run.

One, years back, was pushing year package deals and accepting money up to right before they shut down and split with the money and everyone.

Best thing to do is just support the track day organizations that have supported the riding community and have done right by everyone through the years. They never gave me a reason to look elsewhere, especially Ridesmart.

GO elsewhere to just get a deal, well, this might happen to you and we end up with another of these threads.

Like Forrest Gump said: "Thats all I got to say about that."
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #129
Chubby Racer
The Confusion

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
'07 R6
'02 KLX110(tarded)

Send a message via ICQ to Chubby Racer Send a message via AIM to Chubby Racer Send a message via MSN to Chubby Racer Send a message via Yahoo to Chubby Racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
Thats why I just deal with the regulars. I have never done a track day outside of Ridesmart or LSTD. I have seen too many of these fold and the owners always take the money and run.

One, years back, was pushing year package deals and accepting money up to right before they shut down and split with the money and everyone.

Best thing to do is just support the track day organizations that have supported the riding community and have done right by everyone through the years. They never gave me a reason to look elsewhere, especially Ridesmart.

GO elsewhere to just get a deal, well, this might happen to you and we end up with another of these threads.

Like Forrest Gump said: "Thats all I got to say about that."
3T wasn't a deal. They were more expensive than everyone else. They tried to pitch their school as being better.
A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

CMRA #302
Chubby Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #130
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by po-po 5.0 View Post
3T wasn't a deal. They were more expensive than everyone else. They tried to pitch their school as being better.
Well .

I still stay with LSTD and Ride Smart.
tejano? Rape me
Old 11-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #131
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

They do have one thing in common though. They both took money up until the last minute. 3T took money up until the day before an event then canceled said event. Crooks.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #132
ThomAss
I like to ride

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 CBR1000rr
06 CBR1000rr
05 CRF450r
09 Ruckus

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
They do have one thing in common though. They both took money up until the last minute. 3T took money up until the day before an event then canceled said event. Crooks.
Your method of going about this is slanderous. I had nothing to do with the cancellations and agreed to run the final events to help individuals get rid of their credits. You are fighting other people's fight and dragging my name into it not only here but in person to anyone who will listen. I'm tired of hearing you talking about me. I am requesting that you stop.

If anyone paid for an event they can email orders@tracktactics.org and request a refund. They can also dispute the charge with their credit card company.

I could come on here and bash the owners and think that what I am posting is doing some good. The way you are going about it is fueled by drama and does not resolve anything. You obviously feed off of it and trying to stir some . If anyone wasted a bunch of weekends its those who were sucked into working for this guy. I can guarantee you that I am out a lot more $$ and time than anyone. I could easily go online and post my frustration, call people names, and make myself look like a badass but I choose to do things the productive and professional way.

I have a plan to get people paid. I am not going to post it because it's my deal and I prefer not to share it.

So JE keep dragging my name into this and see where you end up on the list who gets paid first. I know who worked, I know who is owed money and those people are not forgotten. Am I making any promises? No. What I am saying is that it's not forgotten with me. Candace was 100% right with my time right now. My life is consumed with work right now and what free time I do have is spent with my family. My disappearance and lack of posting has nothing to do with 3T.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #133
grsa

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
V-Strom 650
Triumph Sprint ST 1050
Moto Guzzi Breva 750ie

Some lessons can be learned from this.
1-If you do corner work for a free track day, do the track day as soon as possible, letting them gather dust before you take a track day is not prudent.
2-There are options out there for track days, do some due diligence and find out some background
3-It sucks to lose money, but who knows maybe this prevented someone from crashing and having even more expense
4-people lose money everyday, it happens sometimes we just need to move on and if you happen to get something at the end of the day look at it as a gift.
5-Spending a day for corner work may not be fun but if you watch the riders you do learn something so all is not in vain.
5-Sounds like TA is trying but there is only much one person can do.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #134
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

I'm not in the mood for it either. Its BS that it had to come making a big fuss about it. I'm not talking about you or saying you had anything to do with what happened. I'm simply stating that you were the one in charge as national director and you are involved in the matter. Not the one to blame. Don't get the 2 confused. You may have resigned now but up to the last event 3T put on you were still the acting director. So whether I keep dragging your name into it or not it doesn't change the fact that you ARE involved.
Old 11-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #135
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

And your right its slanderous. 3T. They're crooks and everyone should know it.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:03 PM   #136
mekrew
naaaaaw i sayin

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 1-3 months

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to mekrew
So this is just a repeat of the old texas track days it sounds like
mekrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #137
eltejano
I smell pretty

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomAss View Post
Your method of going about this is slanderous. I had nothing to do with the cancellations and agreed to run the final events to help individuals get rid of their credits. You are fighting other people's fight and dragging my name into it not only here but in person to anyone who will listen. I'm tired of hearing you talking about me. I am requesting that you stop.

If anyone paid for an event they can email orders@tracktactics.org and request a refund. They can also dispute the charge with their credit card company.

I could come on here and bash the owners and think that what I am posting is doing some good. The way you are going about it is fueled by drama and does not resolve anything. You obviously feed off of it and trying to stir some . If anyone wasted a bunch of weekends its those who were sucked into working for this guy. I can guarantee you that I am out a lot more $$ and time than anyone. I could easily go online and post my frustration, call people names, and make myself look like a badass but I choose to do things the productive and professional way.

I have a plan to get people paid. I am not going to post it because it's my deal and I prefer not to share it.

So JE keep dragging my name into this and see where you end up on the list who gets paid first. I know who worked, I know who is owed money and those people are not forgotten. Am I making any promises? No. What I am saying is that it's not forgotten with me. Candace was 100% right with my time right now. My life is consumed with work right now and what free time I do have is spent with my family. My disappearance and lack of posting has nothing to do with 3T.
Not hating on you personally here. Disappointed that this went down like all the other TDs that end up leaving members here high and dry. Maybe you should post more info on this and keep people updated and not just wondering. It might help ease tensions. Just sayin
tejano? Rape me
Old 11-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #138
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

call me a member of the TA fan club. Having said that, I admit that TA has a problem, he is far too trusting, takes too long to figure out that someone is an ... he is loyal to his friends, too loyal maybe...
actually TA has a problem that I wish more people had.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #139
burnboy
upliftmofopartyplan

Bike(s):
2011 kawi z 1000

Thomass comes from somewhere for me that will always be good in my book.
Old 11-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #140
SGT USMC 0311

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomAss View Post

Thomas is a stand up guy and all the instructors @ 3T conduct themselves in a professional manner. Unfortunately the ownership made a business decision that none of us agree with or like. Business is business and we will never know what the genesis of the situation was and frankly I don't care. Thomas and the crew worked pretty darn hard to put on a great event and I had a great time and learned a lot at each TD they did.

I hope to see everyone at the track again real soon. - MJ

PS Happy 238th Birthday Marines!