MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #81
Candace
KweenB

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2009 Kawi ZX6R x2 (1 track/1 street)
09 Kawi ZX6R (RIP)
09 Kawi 250R SE (sold)
2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (sold)
2008 Kawi Ninja 500R (sold)

Thomas did what he could to try and make things right. There was no hidden agenda when TWS (Texas World Speedway) was added back, and then canceled again. TA truly had planned to keep the event open to those that had registered and had CW credits owed. The owner failed to pay the fees to TWS (Texas World Speedway) that he had promised to pay (after the ish hit the fan). It's the owner that screwed everyone, including Thomas and the instructors as well. I've kept my mouth shut for the most part, bc I didn't feel it was my place to state the problem, and hoped the owner would step up and make things right. IMO he's had plenty of time and opportunity to do so, and it hasn't happened. How do I know? Because my son has two CW credits that he never received compensation for; and as a teenage boy who is learning to ride, is CW'ing to earn credits for future track time, he is very disappointed for the waste of time AND $ he lost. Want to blame someone? Sue someone? Brock is the one you should be looking at. Yes, TA was the national director, but he is not the one with the checkbook, and was lied to as much as everyone else. I know TA quite well, and I can assure you that if he had the money, he would reimburse each and every one of us and/or cover the TD expenses himself, just to make things right, even though it wasn't him who caused the BS.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Track Tactics Aug 3 & 4 SGT USMC 0311 Taking it to the Track 2 08-02-2013 02:22 PM
Track Tactics at TWS (Texas World Speedway) on July 21st TheBeeDeeGee Taking it to the Track 69 07-26-2013 01:42 PM
Three track tactics credits!!! Slovy Off Topic 3 04-19-2013 12:05 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #82
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candace View Post
Thomas did what he could to try and make things right. There was no hidden agenda when TWS (Texas World Speedway) was added back, and then canceled again. TA truly had planned to keep the event open to those that had registered and had CW credits owed. The owner failed to pay the fees to TWS (Texas World Speedway) that he had promised to pay (after the ish hit the fan). It's the owner that screwed everyone, including Thomas and the instructors as well. I've kept my mouth shut for the most part, bc I didn't feel it was my place to state the problem, and hoped the owner would step up and make things right. IMO he's had plenty of time and opportunity to do so, and it hasn't happened. How do I know? Because my son has two CW credits that he never received compensation for; and as a teenage boy who is learning to ride, is CW'ing to earn credits for future track time, he is very disappointed for the waste of time AND $ he lost. Want to blame someone? Sue someone? Brock is the one you should be looking at. Yes, TA was the national director, but he is not the one with the checkbook, and was lied to as much as everyone else. I know TA quite well, and I can assure you that if he had the money, he would reimburse each and every one of us and/or cover the TD expenses himself, just to make things right, even though it wasn't him who caused the BS.
Does Brock have a last name? Thanks Candace, I rode with you before at MSRH and other events. You supplied my wife Donna with leathers.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #83
Candace
KweenB

Bike(s):
09 Kawi ZX6R (RIP)
09 Kawi 250R SE (sold)
2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
Does Brock have a last name? Thanks Candace, I rode with you before at MSRH and other events. You supplied my wife Donna with leathers.
I don't remember his last name, sorry. :(

And cool I plan to be at TWS (Texas World Speedway) on the 30th. Haven't been on the track since Labor Day weekend.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #84
j_e_hurst
Josh

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

I know he would if he could but that is by no means his responsibility. Its that dipshit of an owner's responsibility. My anger may have been a bit misdirected. TA is simply the conduit to the source for info. Although he shouldn't have said he was going to make it happen when in reality he can't. I just think everyone is hesitant to take off the gloves and really about the situation because TA is/was involved. This is something major to make a fuss about. Alot of people are getting screwed out of money. Y'all do realize that right?
Old 11-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #85
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Thanks for some more info Candace. The lack of information and communication is a preexisting and still a major gripe of mine involving all things 3T. Your privy to information that should be shared with all.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #86
Candace
KweenB

Bike(s):
09 Kawi ZX6R (RIP)
09 Kawi 250R SE (sold)
2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (sold)

I agree. But TA really really DID try to make things right (and is still making last ditch efforts). As for the communication, when things started hitting the fan, and TA quit, he lost all ways of communication via 3T. Brock stopped communicating with him, too. I do know he has been extremely busy with work, too, so he's been pretty MIA, even with me. As I said, I didn't say anything much before, bc I didn't feel it was my place. TA really had hopes that Brock would make things right, and thus hasn't said much as of late. But since that hasn't happened, and I feel as you do that ppl should know the truth, I put it out there bc I'm tired of ppl thinking it was TA's fault or that he was part of the "scheme" to screw ppl over. Everyone very much has a right to be . Just be at the right one.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #87
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
I agree. But TA really really DID try to make things right (and is still making last ditch efforts). As for the communication, when things started hitting the fan, and TA quit, he lost all ways of communication via 3T. Brock stopped communicating with him, too. I do know he has been extremely busy with work, too, so he's been pretty MIA, even with me. As I said, I didn't say anything much before, bc I didn't feel it was my place. TA really had hopes that Brock would make things right, and thus hasn't said much as of late. But since that hasn't happened, and I feel as you do that ppl should know the truth, I put it out there bc I'm tired of ppl thinking it was TA's fault or that he was part of the "scheme" to screw ppl over. Everyone very much has a right to be . Just be at the right one.
I was never mad at TA, just diss appointed he never returned my pm regarding the refund, or future track day credit. I am looking for the owner of 3T that is all. I have time and money, and I can cut some toes. Lol
Old 11-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #88
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

So my apologies for misdirected anger. I'm just about the entire situation with the result of everyone getting screwed. My only gripe with TA is the lack of communication and not being forthcoming with information. I understand that people get busy but this is something important that needs to be addressed, and IMO his responsibility as the director, even former director, to do so. I DO NOT however hold TA responsible nor am I accusing him in any way of being a part of this whole scheme. This was way over his head. This is on the owner. Now how can we get ahold of this sucker?
Old 11-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #89
Candace
KweenB

Bike(s):
09 Kawi ZX6R (RIP)
09 Kawi 250R SE (sold)
2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (sold)

TA even goes days w/o replying to my texts bc of his schedule. I can only imagine what his PM/email inbox must look like, bc he probably hasn't even read them. Not bc he doesn't care or doesn't want ppl to get what they are owed, but bc he is overwhelmed with all the BS that has fallen on him, on TOP of his own life's priorities. Not making excuses, just offering my thoughts on someone I know and consider a friend. Good luck in getting what you're owed. I really hope everyone is compensated what they're owed, including my kiddo.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #90
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

I'm fine with being out a couple credits. People that are out of pocket $$$$ should be refunded though. This is an effort to raise awareness. Just happened a month ago and seems as if events forgotten about it.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #91
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
TA even goes days w/o replying to my texts bc of his schedule. I can only imagine what his PM/email inbox must look like, bc he probably hasn't even read them. Not bc he doesn't care or doesn't want ppl to get what they are owed, but bc he is overwhelmed with all the BS that has fallen on him, on TOP of his own life's priorities. Not making excuses, just offering my thoughts on someone I know and consider a friend. Good luck in getting what you're owed. I really hope everyone is compensated what they're owed, including my kiddo.
So it's ok to just ignore people? Ok. Thanks MH for keeping this Craigslist sponsor on the books.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #92
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Go ahead and ban me. you track that think you are holy and ! I think that you suck on the street, and can't ride the street because you don't know it. Things are always changing on the street. I like the track because it's safer, but you all suck! the owner of 3T in his goat ! End rant!

Last edited by CraigRR; 11-09-2013 at 08:02 PM.
CraigRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #93
Candace
KweenB

Bike(s):
09 Kawi ZX6R (RIP)
09 Kawi 250R SE (sold)
2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (sold)

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. And I can assure you, all that are owed, are not being ignored in the sense that he just doesn't give a . Putting myself in his shoes, I can say from personal experience as of the last few months, that btwn my own job, my son being a senior in HS and fighting to beat deadline after deadline, me being a mentor/organizer in our local riding group, working for Ride Smart, and everything else in my life, sometimes things get put on hold or pushed aside until I have time put 100% attention to it. It's one of reasons I quit Ride Smart. It's not bc I didn't care about it anymore, there's just only so much in a day or even a week, that I can do. And when someone is working 16 hr days to pay the bills, my guess is, as much as TA cares about all this, there's just not enough time in the day to address it like he would like to be able to (and in all fairness to everyone owed the attention, should be). As I said, he has not dropped it. He is still going to do what he can to be sure ppl get what they're owed. Obviously there are no guarantees at this point, but he will do anything in his power to make things right.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #94
Candace
KweenB

Bike(s):
09 Kawi ZX6R (RIP)
09 Kawi 250R SE (sold)
2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (sold)

Who is that directed at, Craig? Who thinks they are holy? I ride street and track. I'm just trying to direct the anger where it should be directed. This isn't about track riders vs street riders. This is about the owner of one org who has f'd a lot of ppl.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:14 PM   #95
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

This was going so well..

Put down the drink Craig!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #96
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantoe View Post
This was going so well..

Never! I am the Toe Cutter! Bronze going to get you! Remember the Night Rider!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #97
j_e_hurst
Josh

Bike(s):
Back on a GSXR!!! 08 600

Old 11-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #98
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_e_hurst View Post
Old 11-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #99
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Bike(s):
2011 EX250NinjaR
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantoe View Post
This was going so well..

Hey Ryan!why don't you hop on another train since you don't even ride???
Old 11-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #100
VicTOEmizer

Bike(s):
rc51 (sold)
TTR 125 :)
Buell xb12r (sold)
2013 z1000 (sold)
Ducati multistrada :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigRR View Post
Hey Ryan!why don't you hop on another train since you don't even ride???
I'm riding the forrest tomorrow. Wanna go? Josh? Lets go!