MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #81
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
If you would have pushed your way through the qx blocky freeway thing then you are an idiot looking for trouble and someone to justify shooting and you are the kind of pro gun dummy that is not needed. Responsible people go to the gun last.
What about the family that was trying to get to the hospital that day and the punched the mother in the face.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New video surfaces of Osama Bin Laden right before he was captured. eltejano Off Topic 3 05-02-2011 02:55 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #82
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_5.0 View Post
What about the family that was trying to get to the hospital that day and the punched the mother in the face.
They were just looking for trouble, duh!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #83
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
They were just looking for trouble, duh!
white people always causing a ruckus on the freeway.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #84
LCLF Brain
Mamaaaa! Yeah, mama!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2014 stage 4 Street Glide
2011 Heritage Softail (sold)

Quote:
with yalls thinking it be like cruising 65 down the beltway in the car and seeing brakelight ahead but instead of stopping you just plow into traffic and when the officer asked you why you hit them you say its a freeway I should be able to stay in my lane and do 65.
I just love fallacious arguments. Really, you should take a class on them, because you're using a whole bunch of them. This one is called a straw man. It's when you paint a picture of your debate opponent that does NOT represent his or her position, and then you attack that false picture. This is also called a non sequitur. It's when you draw conclusions that are simply not supported by facts, in this case, that deadly force would ever be justified simply by seeing brake lights.

Here, read, and learn to argue your points without using fallacies, kk? Because you're just making yourself look bad.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/fallacies.htm

7ef578b4e668724485ba633629c5f960
LCLF Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #85
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

I use fallacies because the truth is clearly too complicated for yall.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:47 AM   #86
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

Bottom line is the rr made bad decisions in a hostile environment. Was just pointing that out. And yall think I'm saying the biker beating the man up was justified. Never was it justified. Ever or even should have he even been stopped by the motorcycle riders.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #87
bentgixxer

Bike(s):
I has no bike :(
'14 Polaris 550 touring

Send a message via Yahoo to bentgixxer
New Video Surfaces Of Bikers Attacking Another Car

Quote:
Bottom line is the rr made bad decisions in a hostile environment. Was just pointing that out. And yall think I'm saying the biker beating the man up was justified. Never was it justified. Ever or even should have he even been stopped by the motorcycle riders.
Please explain in great detail with crayons so my pea brain can understand how the RR driver up!

I seriously don't understand your logic that the RR driver has any fault.

The RR driver made the most sensible decision IN A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT. He tried to remove himself from it. I don't comprehend how you see otherwise.
We'll call it Corpsefish and Horsenuts.

Last edited by bentgixxer; 10-09-2013 at 09:59 AM.
bentgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #88
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Well the rr drier thought they wanted to see a monster truck show but he was wrong.

moron keeps saying he was in the wrong.

Im betting if he was on one of the planes on 9-11 he would have sat there and let terrorist take over.

Like how i keep coming up with bs stories of other situations that has nothing to do with this lol
Old 10-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #89
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

I think he just got off of GTAV

And had a flashback
Old 10-09-2013, 11:04 AM   #90
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer View Post
Please explain in great detail with crayons so my pea brain can understand how the RR driver up!

I seriously don't understand your logic that the RR driver has any fault.

The RR driver made the most sensible decision IN A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT. He tried to remove himself from it. I don't comprehend how you see otherwise.
Try this, go stand in front of the nearesrt tree and argue that it should grow feet and walk.

You would have way more luck convincing this tree to do this than change all these morons' way of thinking.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #91
Bigshankhank

Bike(s):
1972 Aermacchi Sprint SX350
1972 Honda CL175 K5
1978 Kawasaki KE100
1978 Kawasaki KE250
1970 Suzuki TC90

Klassic, I see the point you are trying to make, but you are missing the overall point of this discussion; the driver was justified in the course of action that he DID take. He could have let the riders stop traffic and block the road, he could have sat still in his SUV after the first rider brake checked him to a stop and hoped that the ruckus would die down and he could get away safely, he could have stayed home that day in the first place. However, the fact is the first rider that deliberately brake checked him initiated the assault, when he was surrounded by the gang subsequent to that attack (the first time he stopped) he had every right to defend himself and was under no obligation to protect anyone's health and well-being except his and his family. Could he have pulled a gun? Yes, although like you I feel that the gun option should always be the last worst option, especially given that he had a way out (or over as the case turned out). As someone else pointed out in the other thread, the bikers started this but they brought a bike to an SUV fight. They apparently didn't see this inequality in firepower, and as such they lost against a righteous opponent.
Bigshankhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #92
eltejano
I smell pretty

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Nope, the BOTTOB BOTTOM line is that the asshat bikers created tge hostile environment to begin with.

Anything that happened after that was just a consequence.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #93
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshankhank View Post
Klassic, I see the point you are trying to make, but you are missing the overall point of this discussion; the driver was justified in the course of action that he DID take. He could have let the riders stop traffic and block the road, he could have sat still in his SUV after the first rider brake checked him to a stop and hoped that the ruckus would die down and he could get away safely, he could have stayed home that day in the first place. However, the fact is the first rider that deliberately brake checked him initiated the assault, when he was surrounded by the gang subsequent to that attack (the first time he stopped) he had every right to defend himself and was under no obligation to protect anyone's health and well-being except his and his family. Could he have pulled a gun? Yes, although like you I feel that the gun option should always be the last worst option, especially given that he had a way out (or over as the case turned out). As someone else pointed out in the other thread, the bikers started this but they brought a bike to an SUV fight. They apparently didn't see this inequality in firepower, and as such they lost against a righteous opponent.
The rr driver did exactly what I would have done when stopped and surrounded. And you are right the bikers created this hostile environment. However. The rr driver could have avoided being stopped if he would have yielded to the bikers in the first place. They will probably wreck and take out each other anyway.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #94
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
I use fallacies because the truth is clearly too complicated for yall.
no really, do you hang out with that cychotic guy?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:35 PM   #95
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

Ugh...
Old 10-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #96
Bigshankhank

Bike(s):
1972 Aermacchi Sprint SX350
1972 Honda CL175 K5
1978 Kawasaki KE100
1978 Kawasaki KE250
1970 Suzuki TC90

Quote:
The rr driver did exactly what I would have done when stopped and surrounded. And you are right the bikers created this hostile environment. However. The rr driver could have avoided being stopped if he would have yielded to the bikers in the first place. They will probably wreck and take out each other anyway.
Huh?
The RRndriver was driving down a public highway when he was swarmed, he stopped because he collided with BrakeCheck McGraw. Stopping after a vehicle collision is the right thing to do. By yielding to the mob, he was attacked inside his vehicle.
What makes you think the riders would just mindlessly plow into one another, this clearing the road? Have you ever seen a motorcycle? In motion, I mean? Physics dictates that they will stay upright as long as the wheels are moving fast enough, it's unlikely they will all just crash. Maybe at some point, but not all at once, although THAT would be a video worth watching.
Bigshankhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #97
FJRmgm

Bike(s):
Yamaha FJR 1300
Honda CBR 954RR
Yamaha WR250R

just today, yet ANOTHER NYC cop came forward and admitting to being part of the mob.

Internal Affairs cop who was videoed kicking on passenger door and helping to break out rear window.

In his defense, his lawyer said he was only beating on a rear window that had already been broken so technically he didn't break it.

NYC has some cops that seem to be out of control.
FJRmgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #98
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

So a 2nd cop? Our is that week old info?
Old 10-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #99
Hail
Middle Aged Crazy Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple R
2012 DR-Z 400S

My point would be that in many cases the people in the cars have no clue what is going on until they get the scared out of them. It is a no win situation for car drivers when those guys are buzzing around all sides of a vehicle. If you see someone buzzing close to the left side of your car and almost touching it what is your natural instinct? Pull right to avoid an accident. Guess what? There were bikes to the right and he probably never saw them. Those guys get off and the others follow suit to support their buddies.

It is no one fault but the bikers and likely nothing the RR driver could have done differently. If someone bumped them before the video started I have no doubt it was their recklessness that caused it.

I have had people zoom around me on 610 on all sides. Half the time I don't even realize it is happening until in the middle of it. Those guys are lucky I did not decide to change lanes quickly.
Hail is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement