MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #21
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassik View Post
What the are you talking about? A stupid decision to push through a group of bikers and then provoke them with his wife and child in the car is a dumb range rover driver.
lol, wut? I'm sorry, but what lead you to this assumption?

Quote:
People like the prius and the rr driver. They don't know how to act when someone completly disregards the law.
lol, strong logic.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New video surfaces of Osama Bin Laden right before he was captured. eltejano Off Topic 3 05-02-2011 02:55 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #22
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Oh dammm he mad!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #23
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

Quote:
What the are you talking about? A stupid decision to push through a group of bikers and then provoke them with his wife and child in the car is a dumb range rover driver. And a dumbass biker that thinks he's defending his fellow biker that clearly took it way to far is another dumbass. When something like thise happens its usually not just one bad decision or mistake but multiple. Its not as simple as a bad biker with a rap sheet or a driver demanding his share of the road. There was a lot that led up to that. Big group ride is one mistake. They are always dangerous. No organization in the ride is also dangerous for everyone not just those involved. People like the prius and the rr driver. They don't know how to act when someone completly disregards the law. Then the mistake that was the catalyst for the spike helmeted rider was the suv attempting to drive through the group then when blocked hits a rider. That sent the rider into rage that was peobably fueled by the site of the suv bouncing off bikes as he commited a hit and run. So in closing. They all are dumb . Dont lump all stunt riders together because of a few squids on a highway in new york. Thay kinda mind set is just as bad as saying all whites are dumb rednecks with mullets because you have seen a lot lately. Sorry for grammar and spelling. I'm on my phone. And that post just set me off a little.

Wow seriously!! Thats like saying if someone breaks into my home i should sit there and let them do what they want.

But thats also saying that the rr was trying to push through the bikers which i doubt because the bikers would never have moved. Plus the video would have started there. And dont feed me any bs that nobody recorded the rr doing something prior if he did. That would be plastered everywhere.

And i dont consider them stunters. Not sure why the stunters keep defending then. They are an mc doing stupid , they do a half wheelie and keep riding.

e8a2aru6
Old 10-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #24
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

U GOT TROLLED

yeah. I thought it'd be like riding with a condescending rossi.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #25
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickspeed View Post
Its funny how the media twists things around.
It's funny how posters always make this claim, but never explain what they mean.

I agree, social media twists the out of stories
Bevo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #26
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
What the are you talking about? A stupid decision to push through a group of bikers and then provoke them with his wife and child in the car is a dumb range rover driver. And a dumbass biker that thinks he's defending his fellow biker that clearly took it way to far is another dumbass. When something like thise happens its usually not just one bad decision or mistake but multiple. Its not as simple as a bad biker with a rap sheet or a driver demanding his share of the road. There was a lot that led up to that. Big group ride is one mistake. They are always dangerous. No organization in the ride is also dangerous for everyone not just those involved. People like the prius and the rr driver. They don't know how to act when someone completly disregards the law. Then the mistake that was the catalyst for the spike helmeted rider was the suv attempting to drive through the group then when blocked hits a rider. That sent the rider into rage that was peobably fueled by the site of the suv bouncing off bikes as he commited a hit and run. So in closing. They all are dumb . Dont lump all stunt riders together because of a few squids on a highway in new york. Thay kinda mind set is just as bad as saying all whites are dumb rednecks with mullets because you have seen a lot lately. Sorry for grammar and spelling. I'm on my phone. And that post just set me off a little.
Holy i am going to print this and my post to show my buds that arent on forums the mentality that these people employ.

Now i know that to become one of you "stuntas", i need to do follow these steps:

step 1.Cut open head

Step 2.Remove brain

Step 3. Fill the void with feces

Step 4. Sew back rogether

THERE! I am ready to begin posting on forums in regards to this matter.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #27
eltejano
I smell pretty

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
2004 CBR600RR
2002 F4i
2003 CBR600RR track

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post

lol, strong logic.
MY !

I was in one of the stunter forums and they are all using this argument, thats why he is spewing this . Its pretty much the universal stance they al have taken.
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
tejano? Rape me
eltejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #28
Chuckster

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha R1

Most of the responsible people I've seen do stunts either:

A: waited until they had clear roads so they don't endanger other riders or motorists

B: find a large, empty parking lot so they don't endanger other riders or motorists

I'm sure there are some occasional occurrences where these don't happen but to try and push an SUV out of the way so you can pull a 6" wheelie is just stupid.
Chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:11 AM   #29
Brutus

Based on what I've read and seen, the charged NY bikers don't have a prayer in court, despite the feeble attempts to save themselves both in and outside of the courtroom. They'll be doing hard time.
Brutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #30
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

I came to that assumption because why else would the rider be trying to get the rr out of the group of bikes? Cause its dangerous! thought that would have been obvious.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #31
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

Clearly eltejano can't read. Riding in a group doing wheelies is dangerous and dumb. I said multiple times already doing it in traffic is even worse. people read what they want. Not what was written.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #32
SpeedCheeser
and whiskey

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
thieves

Quote:
I came to that assumption because why else would the rider be trying to get the rr out of the group of bikes? Cause its dangerous! thought that would have been obvious.
In the video all you can see is the bikers surrounding the RR and driving around him in what are otherwise pretty open roads. Others are volunatarily pulling up to him from behind as he drives straight in his lane. I find it really hard to believe that the video wouldn't have started earlier to show him pushing into the crowd if that's what really happened. Sure, it's possible, but it doesn't seem too likely at this point. And I don't think any of the bikers that have made statements so far have even tried claiming that anything like that happened.
I always thought speedcheeser was a meth head with a fondness for dairy products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
he's a viking accountant. he looks at the bottom line, then he yells at it.
SpeedCheeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #33
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

Even if he was being passed. If it was my family I would have slowed down and let them all go. Like I said multiple errors of judgment. I'm not defending the bikers at all. Idk if the rr did just run over someone yoy don't pull them out the car and beet them up.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #34
Chris_5.0
HalfFast

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond

So he should have brake checked all the bikers
Old 10-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #35
klassik

Bike(s):
rnz450

Lol. No. Why the would you brake check them? Just let off the pedal on the right and let the pack go by.
Old 10-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #36
LCLF Brain
Mamaaaa! Yeah, mama!

Bike(s):
2014 stage 4 Street Glide
2011 Heritage Softail (sold)

Quote:
What the are you talking about? A stupid decision to push through a group of bikers and then provoke them with his wife and child in the car is a dumb range rover driver.
Push through? What? You mean, like try to get where he's going when the road is completely dominated all three lanes by a bike group? THAT kind of push through? The audacity of someone to think they can drive on a roadway...

Quote:
When something like thise happens its usually not just one bad decision or mistake but multiple.
Multiple mistakes alright. Mistake to dominate the whole roadway. Mistake to try to force a Range Rover to get off of the highway. Mistake to brake check the Range Rover. Mistake to stop the Range Rover on the highway proper. Mistake to beat on the Range Rover and alarm the occupants. Mistake to walk in front of that Range Rover. Mistake to chase it down, and a mistake to kick the everliving out of the driver. That about covers the mistakes.

Quote:
They don't know how to act when someone completly disregards the law.
That's the point of traffic law in the first place. To provide traffic predictibility. EVERYONE EVERYWHERE will be unable to know how to act when someone completely disregards the law. This comment in itself is the perfect example of the ridiculous mindset that these bikers have, that causes this issue in the first place. Congrats! You have single-handedly proven the point - of your worst enemies.

Quote:
Then the mistake that was the catalyst for the spike helmeted rider was the suv attempting to drive through the group then when blocked hits a rider. That sent the rider into rage that was peobably fueled by the site of the suv bouncing off bikes as he commited a hit and run.
Ummm, it wasn't a hit and run in the classic sense, because it was no accident - he rammed through on purpose, and he was under no obligation to stop when that happened. It was defensive use of his vehicle, as a deadly weapon, and it was justified. It could definitely be shown that he was in fear of his life. At that point, all bets are off.

Quote:
Dont lump all stunt riders together because of a few squids on a highway in new york.
No, I lump all of YOU together because you're all saying stupid like this above.

7ef578b4e668724485ba633629c5f960
LCLF Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #37
Chuckster

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha R1

Why didn't the "pack" just maintain speed and pass the RR? Why didn't the pack of riders just occupy the "presumed" clear road behind the RR to do stunts and such?
Old 10-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #38
Rod
Near Miss Racing Team #96

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
R3 2015
TS185 74
EX250R 2010 "A" race bike
EX250R 2008 "B" race bike
150cc Rocketta Scooter "the "

Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #39
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

They have special privileges, duh!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #40
Chuckster

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha R1

Originally Posted by klassik
Then the mistake that was the catalyst for the spike helmeted rider was the suv attempting to drive through the group then when blocked hits a rider. That sent the rider into rage that was peobably fueled by the site of the suv bouncing off bikes as he commited a hit and run.

The driver of the RR did stop after the initial contact with Cruz so it's wasn't a hit and run. He fled when he became surrounded by a large group of agitated bikers and became fearful for his and his family's safety.

Advertisement