MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

View Poll Results: What would you have done? who's at fault?
Biker's fault. 140 72.92%
Range Rover's Fault. 15 7.81%
Boobies. 37 19.27%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #641
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Samurai View Post
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...y-suv.cnn.html

Apparently before the video the SUV merged and already hit two bikers, hence why they swarmed him...

Changes things now.
You going to take Allred's word for it?
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SPIED: Our Fearless Leader... at it again. BigComfy Off Topic 8 05-27-2011 02:44 PM
Who has or has had a Range Rover? tonyt915 Off Topic 56 01-05-2010 03:49 PM
Fearless or Fair Weather Rider? Racer997 General Discussion (Moto Related) 43 05-26-2009 11:37 PM
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM   #642
cychotic
Banned

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months

User is banned

Last edited by cychotic; 10-08-2013 at 10:44 PM.
cychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #643
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cychotic View Post
Like how everyone took someone's words on how the RR was vandalized after it was stopped right before it ran over the biker? The video didn't really show the actual attack. It only showed the RR running the biker over.

There is alot of info that people will not know about. That includes info that wasn't captured to evidence. So yes, in both cases, its words against words. A perfect platform for the media. Enjoy it while it last...
LOL

I find it strange that none of those gentlemen has posted video of the Range Rover doing anything wrong before he made the rider a street pizza. You'd think they'd want the public to see that, or does the evil media control youtube?
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #644
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Quote:
Like how everyone took someone's words on how the RR was vandalized after it was stopped right before it ran over the biker? The video didn't really show the actual attack. It only showed the RR running the biker over and the attacks AFTER the fact...

There is alot of info that people will not know about. That includes info that wasn't captured to evidence. So yes, in both cases, its words against words. A perfect platform for the media. Enjoy it while it last...
Yeah its words, against words + a ton of incriminating video That they provided themselves.
CGarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #645
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevo View Post
LOL

I find it strange that none of those gentlemen has posted video of the Range Rover doing anything wrong before he made the rider a street pizza. You'd think they'd want the public to see that, or does the evil media control youtube?
There you go, making sense again. Don't you know that they are such nice people, that they only posted video that would make them look guilty.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #646
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Last edited by cychotic; 10-08-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:26 PM   #647
texlurch
Official MH tag inspector

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
You don't get it. Lol, like I said, I am pretty sure RR got himself into that mess as well. I am not saying he is wrong for it. He have every right. But not exactly the brightest move to do in those situation.

Since everyone is making up... This is my , pretty sure the story goes like this:

1. Bikers riding stupid swarming the street (actually a highway, and they are blocking on ramps and trying to stop traffic)
2. RR is probably blocked and can't get to his destination (he wasn't blocked until Cruz pulled in front of him and brake checked him)
3. RR is and want the bikers to GTFO (his actual state of mind according to his wife and his actions was initial annoyance and then fear for his family)
4. Riders provoked RR, probably made some contacts (duh, watch the vids)
5. RR refuse to back off (he had every right to do so)(back off from what, being surrounded by a gang of idiots pounding on your windows and slashing a tire or two?)
6. RiderX brake checks RR (video shown)(ooops, you are a bit out of actual, video sequence here)
7. RR didn't slow down on purpose hitting the RiderX (he was going pretty slow for a freeway actually, and most likely didn't expect idiot on bike to brake RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM?)
8. RR stopped, probably screaming at bikers and vise versa [I](he did the correct thing after bumping the bike.. which resulted in being swarmed and attacked)[/I]
9. RR decided to drive off hitting RiderX (excellent choice at that point to try and protect himself and family)
10. ... So what are you trying to say? A guy and his family aren't allowed to travel on a public road, because a gang of idiots want to make it their private playground?
11. ...

Pretty sure the evidence matches my story too. Get the point? Its words against words. It's like watching a hurricane come to houston. Do you want to stay around and find out what happens? Or should he have backed off? Again, I am not saying he don't have a right to stand his ground. I am just saying it wasn't a smart thing to do with a WIFE and KID in the car. Ego made him stand his ground... Good for him, I just feel bad for the wife and kid.
Pretty sure your story has nothing to do with what was displayed on those vids and in multiple eyewitness reports. But hey.. he should have just pulled off the road and let the swarm have to road to do as they wanted. Yeah, right.
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"

Last edited by texlurch; 10-08-2013 at 11:31 PM.
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #648
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Thumbs up

Quote:
You don't get it. Lol, like I said, I am pretty sure RR got himself into that mess as well. I am not saying he is wrong for it. He have every right. But not exactly the brightest move to do in those situation.

Since everyone is making up... This is my , pretty sure the story goes like this:

1. Bikers riding stupid swarming the street
2. RR is probably blocked and can't get to his destination
3. RR is and want the bikers to GTFO
4. Riders provoked RR, probably made some contacts
5. RR refuse to back off (he had every right to do so)
6. RiderX brake checks RR (video shown)
7. RR didn't slow down on purpose hitting the RiderX
8. RR stopped, probably screaming at bikers and vise versa
9. RR decided to drive off hitting RiderX
10. ...
11. ...

Pretty sure the evidence matches my story too. Get the point? Its words against words. It's like watching a hurricane come to houston. Do you want to stay around and find out what happens? Or should he have known and just backed off? Again, I am not saying he don't have a right to stand his ground. I am just saying it wasn't a smart thing to do with a WIFE and KID in the car. Ego made him stand his ground... Good for him, I just feel bad for the wife and kid.
Talk about making up. That's a lot of assumptions against a pretty clear video. But hey, let's just ask the bikers what really happened, or the wife of the guy that got run over, she already stated that he was trying to help the guy that got hit and fell in the beginning. The video shows he never even fell, and the guy that's badly injured is in a coma, so I don't know how she would know. But let's just make up and ignore the video.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:31 PM   #649
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #650
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Quote:
I would have pulled off the road if I had my wife and kid in the car. Wouldn't want to be in the middle of it in the first place. Call me a , but that would be a SMART thing to do. Go ahead and be a dumbass and walk in front of a train.
How in the do you know he wasn't trying to get off the freeway when all them were surrounding him?
Old 10-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #651
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #652
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Quote:
ANd how the do you know he was?
Because in the VIDEO you can see the turds boxing him in
Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #653
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #654
Chuckster

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha R1

Quote:
The way I see it is that boxing in was after something had happen. Even if the bikers provoked it. Pretty sure there was a simpler way to get out of it instead of running over someone, which only escalated the whole thing.

Why do you think they boxed him in for? What are they going to do? Even if they shut down the highway. Its a RR. It have no problem offroad.

Point is, these bikers are trolling the road. Its only if you are dumb enough to react to it. They are looking for people to get of. RR just played their game. How many people got their cars vandalized? Pretty sure the bikers passed hundreds of cars. Just ones that fell for the trolls got their vandalized. Again, I am not excusing the bikers for their actions. I am saying there are SMARTER ways to handle things than to run someone over.

Looks like the bikers found their troll and the RR got to test is obstacle handling ability.
Chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #655
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #656
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Quote:
The way I see it is that boxing in was after something had happen. Even if the bikers provoked it. Pretty sure there was a simpler way to get out of it instead of running over someone, which only escalated the whole thing.

Why do you think they boxed him in for? What are they going to do? Even if they shut down the highway. Its a RR. It have no problem offroad.

Point is, these bikers are trolling the road. Its only if you are dumb enough to react to it. They are looking for people to get of. RR just played their game. How many people got their cars vandalized? Pretty sure the bikers passed hundreds of cars. Just ones that fell for the trolls got their vandalized. Again, I am not excusing the bikers for their actions. I am saying there are SMARTER ways to handle things than to run someone over.
Right, they way you see it, is you see things that no one else can see on the VIDEO, you know, the one that everyone saw and if we hadn't seen we wouldn't be talking about this.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #657
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #658
CGarcia

Bike(s):
96 GSX600F
06 DRZ400sm

Quote:
Are you retarded? You missed the point. The video showed enough to know that bikers are at fault. I am NOT questioning that. I am questioning the choice the RR made to escalated the situation. Am I clear or do you need me to speak spanish?
The only point that you've made is that you're adamant that the Only victim in this incident had something to do with the outcome of this, when all the evidence shows that's not the case. And you also showed that you're a prejudiced
Old 10-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #659
cychotic
Banned

User is banned

Old 10-09-2013, 04:30 AM   #660
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

wheres the vid of the "bikers" that got hit before and why haven't the accident victims spoken up yet?

Advertisement